Uday-Muniya: Pick Names!

Posted: 12 years ago
Anyone have any suggestions on our Jodi?!

The only ones I came up with are:

1. UdYa
2. Udiya

Share!!! Share!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Isn't her name Monya? Later on everyone in show would address her as Manyata after revelation, so we can think of names for both Monya as well as Manyata.
True! But I think they will continue calling her Muniya...isn't it Muniya and not Monya...I have no clue b/c on the Sony webisodes it's written both ways!๐Ÿ˜•

So I guess we can play around with it!๐Ÿ˜†
In show and promos she is referred as Monya while on website she is called as Monya, Muniya, Monia๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
^๐Ÿคฃ that's the funniest thing eva!

I guess we'll never figure out what to call them. ๐Ÿ˜†
Should we wait till they start flashing the written text they flash to promote shows hopefully they would mention write names there๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Going crazy with yet not on floor couple..

With UV showing all greyish shades and Akash already announced to be playing male lead, this couple got very few chances to come together.

but inspite of all these hurdles...I really like their jodi๐Ÿ˜›

Udayveer and Manyata

Please do come up with your options as nick name for these two

My options..

ManVeer๐Ÿ˜›
I like Udayveer But not main lead , I like him as a villian, He don't deserve Lead role,i think Akash is ok, not very good but much better than Uday.
Udayveer is nice...I'll watch only if he is the main lead as I do not like Aakask much and he is a big bore for a main lead...
And I do not think that Udayveer is all negative especially because of his conversation with his sister...
BTW: I do not think she looked spoilt at all..
Muniya is a nick name...Manyatha is the princess name...๐Ÿ˜†