Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~~thread n)11 - Page 2

-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Sama, can u please do me a favor?
 I need still photos of Angad and Kripa (from Nishant-Kripa wedding reception party where Kripa is wearing white sari and Angad is wearing suit, he also posed with the kids) ...this is from the episode 299 but its not on youtube. Both looked fabulous in that scene and I need those pics for my future story. 
Link for next episode if u cant find 299:
In this one, Kripa still wearing that white sari so u can just make stills of her and Angad in suit from some other scene.

Pallavi I read this 3 days ago while I've decided to take a break from IF as its my exams.  But I've been trying to locate this episode, and finally found it. Thanks to Hina from fb, and our very own Priyanka who worked on it. I've made stills, will post them tonight or sooner 😊

I also have been dying for that episode, thanks to your reminder I worked on finding it. Yes, you are correct, Angad did pose with the kids πŸ˜ƒ I didn't remember anything about the episode, hehe.
Your future story smells good already πŸ˜ƒ All the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sama-

LOL πŸ˜† Oh well Thank You πŸ˜‰ for the amazing title.

Shall I give a speech too on this epic plus emotional occasion! Or its 'No thank you' from all, as everyone knows how much I can rant on.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ

Sama you should give an acceptance speech:

Thanks to Ekta Ji and Sony TV for giving the chance to watch such a wonderful show.
I was nothing before this show happened.I was just like any ordinary school girl.But this show made me a hard-core romantic girl.Thanks to Balaji for changing my life.Thanks to my parents for letting me watch this adult show.And last but not the least thanks to Aisha Ji for giving me this honor.I feel overwhelmed after receiving this award from Aisha Ji.

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Thanks to Ekta Ji and Sony TV for giving the chance to watch such a wonderful show.
I was nothing before this show happened.I was just like any ordinary school girl.But this show made me a hard-core romantic girl.Thanks to Balaji for changing my life.Thanks to my parents for letting me watch this adult show.And last but not the least thanks to Aisha Ji for giving me this honor.I feel overwhelmed after receiving this award from Aisha Ji.

ohh really..  KYPH was an adult show?? πŸ€”
-Sama- thumbnail

WAOW! THANKS AISHA.. But can I allow me to amend it πŸ˜‰

I would probably start from God, Ekta's ancestors because of whom she exists, those flop films of Iqbal which made him swtich to TV, Neha's parents who allowed their little girl to do the adult role... πŸ˜‰ and than comes Balaji.
NO I THANK MYSELF FOR WATCHING THIS SHOW, I had faught  and worked so much for the cable Tv connection πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Had to bring best grades than ever, and finally by the end of 2004 dad got me the package
Thanks to my dad's working hours and my lil bro's tiution hours(mom used to be away with him), which kept my parents away from home at 7.30pm(8pm India time) 😈, I could watch this adult show which just taught us how to not complete education, fight, argue, don-not-trust, SLAP whomever, stoop down to any level to show someone a lesson.. bla bla bla.. (phew)

I'M IN TEARS NOW . OH AISHA, THANK YOUUU SO MUCH.. πŸ€—This is the most wonderful moment of my life.
Edited by -Sama- - 12 years ago
-Sama- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annu127

I think it was afterwards.
-Sama- thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS on the 11th thread. πŸ₯³Yipee! I hope this goes on  πŸ˜ƒ

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annu127

Yes it was.
Annu.. thumbnail
Pakistan beat Bangladesh in T20 cricket match, today.. πŸ˜›
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Were is Anjani.I have a good news for her.
Annu.. thumbnail

Yes it was.

so it was PG 18 show, rite?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†