Uday To Monya:Kuch Toh Baat Hogi

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Uday To Monya:Kuch Toh Baat Hogi

After the first meeting of Uday-Monya many wanted to see what happens when these two come face to face again. With the beginning of new week there is new promo showing us glimpse of Uday-Monya's second meeting.

Monya reaches to disco with Akash (I love the look they gave her here) when she bumps into J. Both are shocked to see each other and here comes Uday. Uday remarks how someone who has messed with him and J there would be something about her. Later Uday catches Monya in a corner where he asks her who she is. The two get into fight like their first meet where she tries to push him away from her. When Monya tries to leave and Uday stops her by putting hand on her shoulder he notices a mark/inprint on her back. After Monya leaves Uday mutters Princess Manyata.

Will we see another war of words between these two? Will Uday get a hint of Monya being Manyata? The answer of this will be found by us soon.
This was just the teaser of their second meeting can't wait to see the complete picture.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update Shruti.
Does this mean that he will step back from the plan of marrying J and actively start looking for Manyata?
by the way, is he just a negative lead or a parallel lead? From what they have shown so far, he doesn't seem completely negative, he just seems to follow what he's been told so far about being a heir to the throne of two provinces and such. they shouldn't make his character completely evil and power hungry just to facilitate A-M story.
shruti thumbnail
Krupur this scene is ye to be shown.

Uday marriage was fixed with Manyata since their childhood. Raj Mata is waiting for her grand daughter to be found. However since the chances of that seems to be nil and a proposal has come up for J youngest one which J's father dislikes he asks Uday to marry J as according to him he is perfect match for J.

So far from what I have comprehend I don't think Uday is negative. His character does has grey shades which has reasons behind it. Like today's interaction scene between Uday and his sister Unnati where his sister says she knows he needs love in his life like everyone else and he tells her to forget love since they are royals not an ordinary person and that word doesn't hold place in their lives we could see a different side of Uday. I don't want CV's to make him turn evil to justify Akash-Monya story.
Arya311 thumbnail
^ oh ok. So he is already sort of "engaged" to Manyata in a way but because there are no chances of finding the "Lost Princess," he is agreeing to this alliance with J becuase J's father aka Brij sort of compelled him by telling him that he will still gain the two thrones.
I agree with you on that the creatives shouldn't make Uday's character completely negative just to justify A-M's story.
yeah it is true that Uday has that "Royal as$ness" but from what we saw in today's episode in his scene with his sister, it seems that he's been going along with this just because this is what he's "supposed" to do and be like.

shruti thumbnail
^^I think somewhere it was mentioned that Uday-Manyata alliance was fixed. Princess Manyata is eldest so if talk of marriage takes place her name would be brought up first and since Raj Mata is still waiting for Manyata since years but Uday's father doesn't want to take chances what if Manyata is never found then both J and throne would be gone from his hands.

That how Uday has been brought up and for him the word doesn't exists in his dictionary nor can it ever be. The interaction between Uday and Unnati was highlight of today's episode according to me.
Arya311 thumbnail
I liked Uday's conversation with his sister too. When i read that TB article, i thought that this new sister character will be just another version of J. But her concern for her brother and the whole conversation proved that wrong.😆 Good thing!
Ummm but for some reason the girl playing Unnati doesn't look like the younger sister of Uday.
anyhow, looking forward to how the story goes forward in terms of Uday and Manyata.
Rufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can u plz give the link

PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wooohoo...UV found his princess...

oopps...all are like UV...only Muniya like Akash 😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti, I was really excited with this promo. I see great sparks between Uday and Monya. I truly hope he is not totally negative, which i am beginning to believe now since yesterday's episode and the convo between his sister and him.
 He might initially follow what he thinks is right for him to achieve greater fame and spread his hold on the subjects of the two territories by marrying Jay , but along the way he is sure to get mystified and greatly impressed with Monya/ princess Manyata and his decision might just change..he might get compelled to pursue Manyata.

I think the show just got extremely interesting. There are so many characters, with their destinies all intertwined. Jay, on one hand has great designs on her future husband Jagat, whereas Uday is being coaxed into marrying Jay while his interest as we see and deduce from the promo is soon gonna turn towards Monya, who is as of now shares an emotional bond with Akash. whew!! I am so looking forward to the turn of events here..😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@shruti!!!!!🤗

OMG!!! thanks so much for the pics and the tiny synopsis...I can't wait! And everything makes so much more sense about Uday's character after the discussion today with Unnati. I'm loving the chemistry thus far and the promo is so exciting and enticing...AHHH!!! I wish we didn't have to wait till Friday, but that's ok! 

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!