Oversmart kids, school affairs..not good start !

Posted: 12 years ago
When I watched promos, I really was looking forward to seeing some neat and clean show but so far disappointed with what they are showing !
All what's going on right now is affairs and stuff 😒, all kids are shown oversmart to their respective ages 😲
The way camera was moving in very cheap way on the ' rockstar girl' when singing 'dhunki dhunki lage' was awful.. C'mon, at least spare kids, show them with dignity , she is a kid after all, not an item girl !
the sad reality when kids are exposed to all but true and definitely overdone
I dont mind everything else but you are right the song sequence was really bad. I mean ginni is so young that she is not even in 10th standard yet so showing her and portraying her as "sexy" is just perverted and wrong.
It was already clear in da Promos dat da kids r oversmart..😆

Bt yes they should'nt had showed ginny like dat in da song sequence..😉

Nd i'm not at all disappointed with dis show.. its much much much better den Saas Bahu crap which is running nowadays..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Of course it is still better than 'saas bahu' craps but it hasn't matched my expectations so far !
definitely better thans saas issues and making water filled enough for 3 days for entire tabar...what crap shows are still on...but kids are overdressing to follow a certain norm and peer pressure...

still not matching what i was expecting based on promos, but still new and moreover kbc...was too good to be replaced by anything really.

Yeah the ginni song sequence was crudely shot🤢...but other stuffs as school affairs & kidz oversmart are something which is real in today's world.

They r trying to show that keeping a watch always does nt ensures that ur kids wd be saints...but it increases the chance that they wd lie to u...real parenting gyan...😆😆😆

Sweety's character is well sketched...and so the others. This show is indeed a refreshener👏 than those other crap overdressed saas bahu saga😡.

Whatever they are showing can be easily related to our own life...😃

I don't know about India, but its worse over here. Nothing unrealistic.

^^ In India, SOME kids are way Smarter than everyone with all those extra-IQ level and stuff🥱, but that's what they think😆 ...Back-answering, Banging the door on Parent's face? 🤢 No no not Personal experience😆 ...but i have seen it...But I am starting to Like this serial, More than me my Dad forces me to sit with him and See it 😕 😆...
Originally posted by greenleaf007

^^ In India, SOME kids are way Smarter than everyone with all those extra-IQ level and stuff🥱, but that's what they think😆 ...Back-answering, Banging the door on Parent's face? 🤢 No no not Personal experience😆 ...but i have seen it...But I am starting to Like this serial, More than me my Dad forces me to sit with him and See it 😕 😆...
LOL That just reminded me of a page on facebook: "Parents call it back-answering, we call it explaining"😆