Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Yeah same as when We follow any Celebrity, We call it Following whereas, they call Stalking๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
But seriously, I know one Kid who is what like uhmm 6-7 years, and He swears in every sentence then Normal words? ๐Ÿ˜• This show is perfect for a Prime-slot, Better than other shows that are aired at 9.30 Slot๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree! except that ginny dance part which shouldn't be shown that way; rest is going well. ๐Ÿ˜Š

well kids in these are over smart and intelligent too. to the extent i saw they speak like elders in few instances, they convince in some cases, what not. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

well this is just my opinion guys as i have seen or came over such kids. ๐Ÿ˜†

Swetha
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well,i also agree ginny shouldn't be portriated as a 'sexy' rockstar..after all she's just a child...according to me rest are going good..it's lot more better than craps..like greenleaf007 my mom tell me and my bro to sit and see 'parvaarish' with her ๐Ÿ˜† ... It does match with the reality
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They are over smart .. ia gree.. but this is how kids are these days.. i think its an AMAZING representation of how today's young generation is !
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nowadays kids have become oversmart than our times๐Ÿ˜†...but ya i also found ginni track a little bit too much..but i accepted it for ashika...but still a 13-14 years old girl being portrayed as sexy rock star..is unbearable...but rest are all ok..sp..ravi,rocky are too realistic
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

^^ Yeah same as when We follow any Celebrity, We call it Following whereas, they call Stalking๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
But seriously, I know one Kid who is what like uhmm 6-7 years, and He swears in every sentence then Normal words? ๐Ÿ˜• This show is perfect for a Prime-slot, Better than other shows that are aired at 9.30 Slot๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL
Um, seriously? 6?! I know that in school and stuff the kids find out about the words, but sometimes they use it without realising that its a bad word, and even if they do know that its a forbidden word, they have to be told why exactly its bad otherwise they won't follow the rule.
medhapp thumbnail
Originally posted by: bose541486

Yeah the ginni song sequence was crudely shot๐Ÿคข...but other stuffs as school affairs & kidz oversmart are something which is real in today's world.

They r trying to show that keeping a watch always does nt ensures that ur kids wd be saints...but it increases the chance that they wd lie to u...real parenting gyan...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sweety's character is well sketched...and so the others. This show is indeed a refreshener๐Ÿ‘ than those other crap overdressed saas bahu saga๐Ÿ˜ก.

Whatever they are showing can be easily related to our own life...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ya very true.The show is really nice.Though the song sequence could have been shot more decently considering Gini is not a college going girl but over all i feel show is very close to reality ...I have a niece who is 9Std and I can almost relate to the show it is how today's kids are...
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I had high hopes from it...maybe they would do something with it in the near future
As for the kids, like I have always believed that when parents love you so much and trust you, you can't be rude to them easily
And the way Raavi talked and her body language, it's annoying
Ginny was erm..what? She is a bit too mature for sure

Rashi is fine...๐Ÿ˜† she is nani amma..I don't know about her
The boys are a bit better, isn't it??

but I think I still will hold on to my hopes :)
atria thumbnail
Actually the kids are not all similarly over smart, I come from a biggish family and I think what they are showing is quite realistic. 

The parents are a good mix, Sweetie extra strict, Lucky relaxed and happy to leave the discipline to his wife, Jeet thoughtful and sensible, Pinky trying to be a cool Mum but a bit paranoid.๐Ÿ˜† Most of us have parents or aunts and uncles who fall in one of these categories, isn't it?

Among the kids, Raavi is not over smart at all, she is very much a mama's girl, the good girl who keeps to her studies. The Abhishek thing was not started by her, and it was blown out of proportion by her family, so after that she reacted by being rude to everyone, but she also apologized. And come on, in which school don't they have silly boy-girl affairs at that age? If they are showing teenagers, they have to show these things including the parents' worry about it. Her later actions regarding Ginny when she confesses to her Mum shows her mature side.

Ginny and Rocky are typical of a family where the parents are strict. I had a couple of cousins who were locked in their room during neighbourhood filmy concerts because my uncle thought film songs are the path to hell. Well they used to escape through the window to go dance at the concerts. When they got caught I remember my Mum saying instead of locking them up it would be better to let them occasionally go to a concert with a chaperone. So Ginny's rock chick avatar is partly based on rebellion, it makes sense. The song sequence was not great, they could have toned it down a little, but her character is quite normal for her background and age.

Raashi is a nani-amma, which many younger sisters become, due to extra indulgence from the parents. Again, something I can relate to, having seen in my family. Sunny is the cute kid.

See if you think about parenthood, the really difficult part of it is when the children become teenagers and rebel. Small kids take up a lot of time, but decision-making isn't as hard with them. So showing a bunch of teenagers with their hormone-driven issues, and parents trying to deal with them is quite real and interesting to me.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: atria

Actually the kids are not all similarly over smart, I come from a biggish family and I think what they are showing is quite realistic. 

The parents are a good mix, Sweetie extra strict, Lucky relaxed and happy to leave the discipline to his wife, Jeet thoughtful and sensible, Pinky trying to be a cool Mum but a bit paranoid.๐Ÿ˜† Most of us have parents or aunts and uncles who fall in one of these categories, isn't it?

Among the kids, Raavi is not over smart at all, she is very much a mama's girl, the good girl who keeps to her studies. The Abhishek thing was not started by her, and it was blown out of proportion by her family, so after that she reacted by being rude to everyone, but she also apologized. And come on, in which school don't they have silly boy-girl affairs at that age? If they are showing teenagers, they have to show these things including the parents' worry about it. Her later actions regarding Ginny when she confesses to her Mum shows her mature side.

Ginny and Rocky are typical of a family where the parents are strict. I had a couple of cousins who were locked in their room during neighbourhood filmy concerts because my uncle thought film songs are the path to hell. Well they used to escape through the window to go dance at the concerts. When they got caught I remember my Mum saying instead of locking them up it would be better to let them occasionally go to a concert with a chaperone. So Ginny's rock chick avatar is partly based on rebellion, it makes sense. The song sequence was not great, they could have toned it down a little, but her character is quite normal for her background and age.

Raashi is a nani-amma, which many younger sisters become, due to extra indulgence from the parents. Again, something I can relate to, having seen in my family. Sunny is the cute kid.

See if you think about parenthood, the really difficult part of it is when the children become teenagers and rebel. Small kids take up a lot of time, but decision-making isn't as hard with them. So showing a bunch of teenagers with their hormone-driven issues, and parents trying to deal with them is quite real and interesting to me.

Very well written.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘