Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Well these days kids are wayyy too advance..

They are talking abt affair at least when Raavi is in her teen.. In few places, kids start discussing stuffs from 4th standard 🀒

It's Gen Z πŸ€” So we HAVE to accept that society is changing.. πŸ€” Apart from Ginny's dance, whatever issues they are showing, I feel all are contemporary and nothing is out of proportion ! These things actually happen a lot these days !! πŸ€”πŸ€”

My two cents 😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

I had high hopes from it...maybe they would do something with it in the near future

As for the kids, like I have always believed that when parents love you so much and trust you, you can't be rude to them easily
And the way Raavi talked and her body language, it's annoying
Ginny was erm..what? She is a bit too mature for sure

Rashi is fine...πŸ˜† she is nani amma..I don't know about her
The boys are a bit better, isn't it??

but I think I still will hold on to my hopes :)

Sanchi, Ginny isn't mature, she's a wannabe...well, thats what I think. And Rashi?! She's a frikkin child genius! How old is she? Five?πŸ˜†

Edited by Suvi7884 - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Sanchi, Ginny isn't mature, she's a wannabe...well, thats what I think. And Rashi?! She's a frikkin child genius! How old is she? Five?πŸ˜†

lolz, I hardly follow the show, I am haunting for Tapas scenes yaar...anyways, not quiet happy with the kids...Ginny is annoying for me...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

lolz, I hardly follow the show, I am haunting for Tapas scenes yaar...anyways, not quiet happy with the kids...Ginny is annoying for me...

I like Raavi...the rest are bratsπŸ˜†
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the kids are shown in a very realistic manner

with the onset of technology and it being used and taught in school at young age...these kids learn fast and can 'google'  anything they need help on

the song Ginni sang was okay..most kids are singing to those tunes as is so i dont expect her to be singing kiddie songs...however the voice was off..the voice was a lot more husky and mature...so they shud have chosen a song to match ginnis voice

the one thing i didnt like was her out fit..those shorts were way too short..to the point it was obvious (ie she used her arm to hide her legs when sitting)

btw...Shweta rocks in this show...her acting is so natural..
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rashi played the overclever kid in gulaal too who makes kesua act up...quite the instigator and trouble maker. but has the role down pat and probably the same in real life...
onion part was quite...and surprised mom caught on and warned her indirectly instead of telling dad...but what next...

scary as had a cousin who was very similiar///extremely intelligent and spoilt... two faced...devil and angel, depending on what she wanted and who she was talking to...keep a distance now that grown up and more enhanced skills...but same character profile...
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernacda

rashi played the overclever kid in gulaal too who makes kesua act up...quite the instigator and trouble maker. but has the role down pat and probably the same in real life...

onion part was quite...and surprised mom caught on and warned her indirectly instead of telling dad...but what next...

scary as had a cousin who was very similiar///extremely intelligent and spoilt... two faced...devil and angel, depending on what she wanted and who she was talking to...keep a distance now that grown up and more enhanced skills...but same character profile...

honestly i didnt like the part that pinky didnt tell jeet about the onion thing. The only reason is because the whole point of jeet not talking to Raashi failed. I mean he was ignoring her so she realizes her mistake that lying to get your way is not right but that is exactly what she did to get him to talk to her and pinky knowing that did not say anything. How is raashi supposed to learn anything? Now she knows anything she does she can get a way with.

I think one lesson from the show is for parents to be one unit. If pinly had supported jeet in what he did to teach raashi, then she would actually learn the part. Same with sweety and her hubby, either sweety makes decisions or her hubby. They need to do it together so the kids learn that they cant use their parents against each other and get their way.
swaaty thumbnail
Well Many things they are showing can be easily related.-how kids start lying when you don't trust them, how parents adopt wrong ways of punishment, positive and negative sides of Azadi and bandhan -- both .. After all these episodes I have watched-- I think until now the best parent according to me is  Lucky Singh Ahluwalia, he is even better than Jeet Ahuja ..  :)

Edited by swaaty - 12 years ago