Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Dildaara - ON HOLD - NOTE pg 90 - Page 2

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wuhhu!! very eye catching prologue!! interesting & different.. Awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Certainly looking forward to reading this one!! specially.. now that the 2 dhamakas have joined forces.. Hershi & Mya!! U guys rock!! looking forward to it.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linete thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its totally different from the other stories...
biting nails and waiting for ur next update...
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
you guys wish i'd throw arnav, please if i had him, he would be locked up in a bedroom somewhere labeled "For Aishu's Personal Use Only"

but. res. i shall judge the disasters of you two collabing in the am...well pm. either way. tom :P
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RES

DAMN! Two of my best friends and great writers combined! Gotta read this! How come I wasn't told? πŸ˜‘  M a great writer as well you know! πŸ€£ hate you both. hehe read the first line. Mom called twice yelling at me to go to sleep. Ta DA! 

EDITED**
So read, before I give my view, 
you both kknow how much I hate it when I don't get first res ryt?? πŸ˜ˆ

First, M shocked reading this. Good thing the song m listening brought me back =] Well, it was just flawless! 

And and and, I HATE RADHA! HOW DARE SHE SAY SUCH THINGS!!!!!!
Ok calmed down. Uhmm ya, who is this new neighbor whom everyone is telling all this too? uska bhi toh koi intro karva do! πŸ€£

Nd haaiii Greek nai, Roman God has entered!😎 What an entrance. Not gonna drool πŸ˜³
Also, what point is this to stop at huh? Why are all 3 of us alike? Stopping at the best point possible?!!! 

What more? Oh yes! So you both wanted me to read ASAP. DONE that. Now when's the next update huh? NVM don't answer. I already know πŸ˜† So can't wait and this time, gonna read as soon as you update. Shocked? yea me too 

Wonderful prologue gals. 
Now fast fast, express ki tarah post karooo

Love, Khushi

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HELLO HELLO HI :) 

Wow. A new FF :) I cannot wait to read more! The title itself is so luring ;) Ra. One ;) 

BUT THE SONGS SO GOOD TOO :) And I can't wait to see why Arnav had a devilish smirk ;) And twins! :) Wow :) Lots of smiles :)

That's because I'm excited for this :) 

HI HERSHI :) Haven't talked to you in such a long time. I had to leave my account on Yahoo because I got hacked and then never got the time to make another account ;) hehe sorry :/ 

And thennn this past week I had pneumonia :( Sad life, I tell you. 

Buttt now I'm really excited to read this :) 

Just please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Update SOOON :)

I can't wait for Chapter 1 and what will happen to Radha...will steam come out of her ears? Or will her mouth spit fire? ;) 

Update soon! Please! :)

Lots of Love,
Kriya

Oh and Congrats on the new FF Guys! :) Wish you all the best!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! If the prologue was such a dhamaka..I can already imagine the rest of the FF! Im sure it'll be spectacular since we've got both of you on board. Radha, hate already. I just know it. Im certainly very intrigued for Khushi and Arnavs storyline, and Im sure that'll unwind as the story progresses. The ending bit wasss awesome...Arnav..greek god. Perfect combo!

Updatee soonnntimesss you bothhh =) <3

- Dee
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LovE it!
HAtE thiS radha, is she relative of shyam?
Obviously the Teacher is. Khushi ryt? And one only can be with that detaild description, our Asr,
Love d start, Thx for d PM
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res...

*edited*

πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

This is bad!!!
You should update at this time!!
So that "I" can comment first!!!

How could you DO this to ME???!!! 😭 😭

Okay, enough drama!! πŸ˜† [Though I'm still miffed!! That my comment is nowhere near to the first one!! 😲]

The start was too good. . . . .
Now I'm damn curious to know what his Sweetheart responds!!
Update soon. . .
And thanks for PM. . .
I've added Mya's other account to my buddy list. . .
Hope to get a PM soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by harsh42 - 12 years ago
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I LOVED EVERY SECOND READING THE PROLOUGE! CANT WAIT FOR THE REST!!!!!!!!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okay, you both have me hooked...with such a smashing prologue, I can only imagine how great the FF will be...eagerly waiting for the next part...please please update soon...and thanks for the pm hun