Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future episodes
A request to the creatives, if one of you come across this

Scene 1: Ram correcting Priya's thedi bindi all by himself

Scene 2: Priya enjoying rain and Ram mesmerized watching her

Scene 3: Priya and Ram in the NGO with kids

Scene 4: Ram helping Priya with her dori

Scene 5: Priya's hand gets hurt some way and Ram helps her with everything like khana khilana etc

Scene 6: Ram and Priya pillow fight

Scene 7: Ram wants Priya to stay back in his cabin and will not want her to leave unlike before but Priya is always in a hurry to leave since she thinks she is distracting him

Scene 8: Ram and Priya watching cricket match together

Scene 9: Ram and Priya spending a day or a couple of days (staying over) at Priya's home (Sharma's place)

Scene 10: Ram finding excuses to keep adjusting priya's silky hair (idea by gihctaws)

Scene 11: Ram and Priya going out for lunch or dinner

Scene 12: Priya coming to Ram's side on bed during night - due to lighting or something (idea by kavmuks)

Scene 13Priya gets upset with Ram and stops talking - Ram all on knees to "Manao" her (idea by kavmuks)

Scene 14: Priya fighting with someone who spoke badly to Ram and Ram enjoys her fight (idea by kavmuks)

Scene 15: Priya returning late from her TOEFL classes and Ram is worried and from next day onwards he goes to pick her from her classes (idea by mariamars)

Scene 16: Ram removing the PRIVATE Sticker from his cupboard πŸ˜† (idea by mariamars)

Scene 17: Priya unable to put the button of her blouse and this time Ram on his own offers her help and puts it with ease  (idea by mariamars)

Scene 18: Ram asking priya to share about all the memories captured in the chart that sudhir gave him (idea by gihctaws)

Scene 19: Ram sumhow reads priyas diary n abt her dream of a romantic prince..n he starts doing lil romantic things like giving her flowers n gifts (idea by gihctaws)

Scene 20: Ram giving priya compliments about her looks or praising something he likes about her  (idea by gihctaws)

Scene 21: Priya trying to put a tie around Ram's neck and Ram tickling her to distract her (idea by Anamika)

Scene 22: Priya goes to her parents house for couple of days and Ram misses her badly. He keeps making up excuses to call her and to ask for ..(where is my tie...where is my bag... where is my laptop... ) etc. (idea by indya4u)

Scene 23: Whatever the reason is whether Priya gets hurt in her leg or may be Ram becomes too romantic n pick Priya up in his arms, take her to their room n put her on the bed (idea by anamika)

Scene 24: Ram overcoming his aversion of rain and both Priya and Ram playing in the rain and getting soaking wet. (idea by avivakirk)

Scene 25: Ram forgets priya's birthday and after reached home he apologizes her.. then RaYa go for a long drive and he feed her her favourite kulfi's.. (Idea by Sumithra)

Scene 26: Priya draping her saree ram comes in helps her in draping the saree @ becomes a little bit naughty (Idea by siacutie)

Scene 27: Priya stiching ram's shirt button ram looking at her naughtly @ becomes romantic (Idea by siacutie)

Scene 28: A very sweet relationship starting to grow between Devar (Rishabh) and Priya. She spends lot of time guiding him and hanging out with him. Ram feels jealouse that she is spending more time with Rishabh then him (Idea by indya4u)

Scene 29: Priya getting soaked in the rain wearing a net sari and Ram offers his coat and drapes it around her beautiful wife (Idea by SakshisFan)

Scene 30: Priya comes up to Ram while cooking as he has called her. She has some flour on her hair/ face. Ram cleaning it for her (Idea by ritigl)

Scene 31: ram is looking at the honeymoon photos and sees the one where priya is writing  his name in the sand. He should then go and tell priya to call him "ram" when she speaks and not just when she writes...😊 (Idea by apricity)

Scene 32: talli priya should make fun of ram's fussy health habits and blurt out that hopefully their kids will be more like her and not him ...ram should realise then that he didnt even ask priya about the kids thing and just lost hope...πŸ˜‰ (ideas by apricity)

Scene 33: Ram and Priya on a romantic date... He asks Priya for a dance... gets so mesmerizes with Priya's beauty..( her love will show in her eyes.. ) that this time Ram will tell her ZAARA CORNER MEI CHALOGI PLSSS and get naughty with her... (idea by haribol)

Scene 34: I want Ram and priya to go for a second honeymoon ( real honeymoon ! ). This time they will plan all by themself. Ram will tell that he has some official work and priya will give company. (idea by: bin007)

Scene 35: Ram and Priya will stay in a same hotel room where they had their 1st night together. Priya will remember the decoration, especially  love shaped towels. She will blush and then arrange the towels in similar manner. And she will give a sweet smile to her dear Ram ( Mr. Kapoor !  ) who is already watching her passionately. 

Scene 36:  Ram teaching driving to Priya..πŸ˜‰ (idea by: poojamishty)

Scene 37: Ram cooking for  Priya... and Daadi and Rishab teasing him...πŸ˜† 
(idea by: poojamishty)

Scene 38: Last but not the least.. and i think most awaited by everyone.. Journey from Mr. Kapoor to Ram...😳 But it should be in most romantic wayπŸ˜‰ (idea by: poojamishty)

Scene 39: Ram telling Nih not to speak ill to Priya as she is Mrs Ram Kapoor! (idea by: fosla)

Scene 40: Ram to give one tight slap to Nutz (idea by: fosla)

Scene 41: Priya wearing the red lacy night again!πŸ˜‰ (idea by: fosla)

Scene 42: One romantic dinner and star gazing revisited. Sharing a dupatta this time😳 (idea by: fosla)

Scene 43: Ram and Priya on another honeymoon (idea by: fosla)

Scene 44: Ram teasing Priya and make the tigress blush and turn crimson red. (idea by: fosla)

Scene 45: Ram scaring Priya with the Bhoot sounds from his phone...This time with jucier results! (idea by: mem1)

Scene 46: Ram finding out that Priya was the one in the restroom at the restaurant. (idea by: mem1)

Scene 47: More immediately, I want Priya to tell ram that Nih and mamaji gave her the thandaai. At  least introduce some suspicion in his mind... (idea by: mem1)

Scene 48: I want a repeat of that fall on the bed scene!!😳Ofcourse diff results!! (idea by: fosla)

Scene 49: And a repeat of the changing room scene. (mem1)

Scene 50: And a salsa dance with Priya as partner (mem1)

Scene 51: The first anniversary .. a romantic dinner, walk in the beach and salsa!! ofcourse they can do it again.. and we can see flowers and butterflies instead! (idea by: fosla)

Scene 52:  ram to wear casuals again and then both go on long drive. (idea by: sweetetika)

Scene 53: ram asking priya to join his office so they can spend time together (idea by: sweetetika)

Scene 54:  raya and vikha goes on picinic at farm house and no kids. (idea by: sweetetika)

Scene 55: raya  will  spend  some  day  with  nevi  kids. in km ...as nevi will go for some work. (idea by: phulwafan)

Scene 56: i want their b'days to be celebrated. That too in privacy. It has been 6 months and none of them had had their b'days. Occasions like these add up to the spice. (idea by: ravichitra)

Scene 57: Ram insisting that Priya chooses his clothes for work from here on? that would be sweet moments. (Idea by: indya4u)

Scene 58: Priya learning to tie a tie on Ram (Idea by: indya4u)

Scene 59: Ram taking Priya out for shopping (Idea by: indya4u)

Scene 60: Ram will give a big surprise to Priya to gift a factory which Ram already buy 4 Priya. (Idea by: jakther)

Scene 61: I want Priya to share that piece of imformation with Ram about what Ashwin spoke to her at the life. He should know that his selfishness in the past for his family has caused her to get humiliated before that idiot. And I want Ram to feel angry and ferocious at that Ashwin. (Idea by: ravichitra)

Scene 62: Also that incident where Ram first comes and taps on her shoulder and says Excude me. How she felt at that instant. (Idea by: ravichitra)

Scene 63: I want the CVs too show priya taking care of the household. I want her to be shown as a responsible and able BAHU too. And them seeing priya, ram will grow more fond of her (Idea by: -varun-)

Scene 64: Ram will insist Priya to tell him the meaning of her last wish during BC scare days.. remember she told ram that she wants to give life to someone (Idea by; monamie111)

Scene 65: i want ram to share his sorrows (regarding his mom & how much he love his mom) with priya by laying his head on priya's lap.. (Idea by: Salsaly)

Scene 66: Priya tips over and this time Ram saves her, remember how she used to tip over before marriage but this time he will be there for her. (Idea by: Sushrai)

Guys, feel free to write the scenes you want to watch in the show. I will add them up to this page.
Edited by macarons - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
10/10 for this... macarons

Will be fun to watch - Koi humari awaaaz suno...  CVs Pleeease ..

quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh amazing topic!!! πŸ‘

...how about ram finding excuses to keep adjusting priya's silky hair πŸ˜†
macarons thumbnail
@kavmuks: thanks for commenting hope we get 2 see these scenes
@gihctaws: added ur scene idea. lovely scene idea... awesome.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We want to see all of that scene, bcoz we don't want to miss any romantic scene b2en RaYa, hope CVs think about it & nice post.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Priya coming to Ram's side on bed during night - due to lighting or something,  😳

Priya gets upset with Ram and stops talking - Ram all on knees to "Manao" her

Priya fighting with someone who spoke badly to Ram and Ram enjoys her fight

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 post.. Loved all the scenes..  Hope CV's are listening.. I would like to add a few..

1. Priya returning late from her TOEFL classes and Ram is worried and from next day onwards he goes to pick her from her classes 😍

2. Ram removing the PRIVATE Sticker from his cupboard πŸ˜†

3. Priya unable to put the button of her blouse and this time Ram on his own offers her help and puts it with ease πŸ˜‰
macarons thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavmuks

Priya coming to Ram's side on bed during night - due to lighting or something,  😳

Priya gets upset with Ram and stops talking - Ram all on knees to "Manao" her

Priya fighting with someone who spoke badly to Ram and Ram enjoys her fight

i added the scnes to the main post. thnx a lot for sharing. loved d ideas.
macarons thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jakther

We want to see all of that scene, bcoz we don't want to miss any romantic scene b2en RaYa, hope CVs think about it & nice post.

thanks for commenting. hope they do. i think we can share this post on the fb page so they can see our likes n wishes
macarons thumbnail
@mariamars: added your new ideas... removing the 'private' sticker was so cool. lol. THIS will be a WORTH-WATCHING scene