Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future - Page 2

quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1. Ram asking priya to share about all the memories captured in the chart that sudhir gave him...

2. Ram sumhow reads priyas diary n abt her dream of a romantic prince..n he starts doing lil romantic things like giving her flowers n gifts..

3. Ram giving priya compliments abt her looks or praising sthing he likes abt her..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is great yaar.. all the scenes r awesome👏
one from me..
Priya putting a tie around Ram's neck n Ram trying to distract her by tickling her
😍
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Priya goes to her parents house for couple of days and Ram misses her badly. He keeps making up excuses to call her and to ask for ..(where is my tie...where is my bag... where is my laptop... ) etc.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
oh oh one more one more...
wht every the reason is... whether Priya gets hurt in her leg or may be Ram becomes too romantic n pick Priya up in his arms, take her to their room n put her on the bed☺️

macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys,added up all your ideas too. lol i think we all must make a creative panel, balh will hit a trp of 10 then ;)
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: macarons

guys,added up all your ideas too. lol i think we all must make a creative panel, balh will hit a trp of 10 then ;)

i agree yaar.. n in our BALH will only hv 2 characters Ram n Priya😆 oh yeah we need Vik, Neha, Rishab n also Daadi to make RaYa's relation more spicy😉 thnx for the add😊
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great post!👏Amazing ideas from everyone...One thing I would like to see is Ram overcoming his aversion of rain and both Priya and Ram playing in the rain and getting soaking wet.😃
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like to watch this scene..

Ram forgets priya's birthday and after reached home he apologizes her.. then RaYa go for a long drive and he feed her her favourite kulfi's..

Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Priya draping her saree ram comes in helps her in draping the saree @ becomes a little bit naughty
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One more priya stiching ram's shirt button ram looking at her naughtly @ becomes romantic