Moniya aur moniya k woh

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just finished watching today's epi!
It was good!moniya's friends teasing moniya..but it's yet to show if moniya has actually fallen for Akash or not (I hope so😉) But Akash has definitely formed some feelings for moniya!Her dad is behaving like a total jerk!😡
UV wants the throne and her sis is quite caring of his bro! So now it seems like JN likes UV from much earlier but UV showed no sign of liking her.Btw i somewhat would like to see JN-UV.they can have some intense love..I mean from the party scene it looked like both feels attraction towards each other but can't be together😕
And Akash looked much better today..He was looking lively otherwise he was looking very tired in first few epi's!
I hope they won't sideline Akash-moniya story😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sam hope you are fine.

I like yesterday episode too.  Actually UV sis Unnati cares a lot for her bro and I like her sensibility.  Till now she doesn't seem to be a spoilt brat😕 but from UV conversation it seems that he isn't that bad in fact he is just controlling his emotions as being a royal responsibilities come first.  True that he wants the throne to fulfill his dreams as being a yuuvraj but as Unnati said deep inside himself he only wants true love.  I don't why am having the feeling that UV will truly fall for Monya. 

When Monya told Akash "what does that guy think I am his property...in a way it's true.    

Monya dad😡😡 why he is behaving like that?