Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Shocking Breaking News

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

This is IF Forum chief reporter Angels reporting live. We have some shocking breaking news. The favourite BAHU of India GOPI VAHU actually has brains. Yes my dear viewers, shocking indeed but true. In a stunning turn of events, this reporter has learned from reliable sources in the SNS team that GOPI VAHU has finally revealed that she indeed possesses brains.

In a stunning masterstroke which would put even Sherlock Holmes & Hercule Poirot to shame she followed the jumbled trail of evidence to finally discover the true culprit who had stolen her AHEM JI's precious watch. Going by an evidence as minuscule as nail polish she was able to nab the true culprit the horse face OH I AM SO UGLY RAJKOT MODEL Kinjal.

When this reporter contacted GOPI VAHU she blushed & said "Yeh sab Kanhaji ki vajeh se hamen achanak thoda akal aa gaya. Mein sirf Kanhaji se prarthna karoongi ki ab woh jaldi RASHI BEN or DEVAR JI ke beech jo galat faimi hai, woh door kar den. Abhi mujhe jaana hai kyonki Ahem ji ke liye hari patthi chai banani hai."

This reporter has learnt that the entire MODI family is shocked but at the same time pleased by this turn of events. Ahem Modi told this reporter that after WELCOME, ANNIVERSARY & MY PLEASURE he started teaching GOPI how to say "ELEMENTARY!" a la Sherlock Holmes style. A proud teacher indeed.

This is ANGELS reporting from MODI BHAVAN, Rajkot!
Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love your breaking News! 😆
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angels11

Hi all,

This is IF Forum chief reporter Angels reporting live. We have some shocking breaking news. The favourite BAHU of India GOPI VAHU actually has brains. Yes my dear viewers, shocking indeed but true. In a stunning turn of events, this reporter has learned from reliable sources in the SNS team that GOPI VAHU has finally revealed that she indeed possesses brains.

In a stunning masterstroke which would put even Sherlock Holmes & Hercule Poirot to shame she followed the jumbled trail of evidence to finally discover the true culprit who had stolen her AHEM JI's precious watch. Going by an evidence as minuscule as nail polish she was able to nab the true culprit the horse face OH I AM SO UGLY RAJKOT MODEL Kinjal.

When this reporter contacted GOPI VAHU she blushed & said "Yeh sab Kanhaji ki vajeh se hamen achanak thoda akal aa gaya. Mein sirf Kanhaji se prarthna karoongi ki ab woh jaldi RASHI BEN or DEVAR JI ke beech jo galat faimi hai, woh door kar den. Abhi mujhe jaana hai kyonki Ahem ji ke liye hari patthi chai banani hai."

This reporter has learnt that the entire MODI family is shocked but at the same time pleased by this turn of events. Ahem Modi told this reporter that after WELCOME, ANNIVERSARY & MY PLEASURE he started teaching GOPI how to saw "ELEMENTARY!" a la Sherlock Holmes style. A proud teacher indeed.

This is ANGELS reporting from MODI BHAVAN, Rajkot!

😆🤣
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 😆 🤣

OMG this article should get a pulitzer price 😆
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow..that is hilarious. thanks for the breaking news.
Kavya.S thumbnail
😆 very funny...
thanks for the news
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣

Hilarious breaking news! ðŸ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3