Poll

What do you ppl think wil sweety forgive ginny aft she finds out abt d

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
First i thought i ll create a topic bt then i thought poll s better lol..
So What do you ppl think wil sweety do aft she finds out abt ginny's band.. Wil she forgive her? How wil b her reaction?
I think sweety ll forgive ginny .. initially she ll b very angry bt later on she ll understand ginny's dreams n wil allow her to sing..
Share your views.. Plz do comment.. 😊Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes initiall she will be angry bt later on she will forgive her nd will allow her to sing..😳 Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes she will forgive Ginny and i think she will support her too. Raavi may play a part in this to convince Sweety (one of the possibilities) ðŸ˜Š

don' know what others think of it ðŸ˜†

Swetha
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope she does! she will !
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she'll forgive her at the cost of her leaving the band... and she'll keep a more strict watch on her... i hope it doesnt happen but thats what i think will be shown
atria thumbnail
Parents tend to forgive their kids many things, so yes she will forgive Ginny eventually. I just hope she lets Ginny continue her singing and understands her dreams, but that may take a little more time.😊
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Of course she will ya !! That is just typical Mummy type reaction which is like Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki 😆..

Later on, she will be agreeing to that ! And also I have an intuition, she will feel proud of Ginny.. As Ginny is actually a nice performer 😉
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
have u ever seen a mother eventually not forgiving her children??? that's the basic nature of mothers!!! they forgive their children for anything and everything...it may not be instantaneously but eventually yes... besides ginny just lied about stuff, she didn't murder anyone :P