'Nachle Ve' with Gaurav Khanna| AT | - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Finally got around to watch the finale and Gaurav was adorable. I really really liked his performance. I wonder when we will get to see this cutie again.  Hope it's soon. 😃 
Posted: 12 years ago
A Class Act

To go or not to go. It's a tough one. With wedding season in full swing, we ask guys about whether it's appropriate to attend a former flame's wedding. Should you go alone, with your current girlfriend, or with common friends — what's the best way to handle the situation?

First of all, a round of applause to those who do pull it off. Television host and actor Gaurav Khanna points out, "Most guys wouldn't go, but I've seen a couple of my friends do it and I think it shows how mature you are. Luckily, I haven't yet been in such a situation." Gaurav adds, "People break up for whatever reason, but it's a small world and you never know when you'll meet an ex. So my advice is to accept that and then decide."

Take your cue from the invitation, suggests DJ Anoop Absolute. Anoop feels, "The fact that she is inviting you proves that you've remained friends. I say, wish the bride and groom a happy married life and enjoy the wedding."

It wouldn't hurt to dress your best for the occasion, adds MC Abbas, an entrepreneur. "I've been to a couple of exes' weddings and there's another one coming up. I've already decided what to wear. I'm also going to take a nice gift for both of them and wish them happiness." According to Abbas, it's the coolest way to face the day and show that you have moved on. "You could go with a common friend for company. No flaunting the hot current girlfriend — you don't want to be in-your-face about this."

Time is an important deciding factor, opines model Karan Medappa. He states, "If you have broken up recently and she's getting married, I don't think you'd be able to handle it, so it's best not to go. It's not a good idea to go and create a scene. Drama is best left to the movies." If it's been a while and both parties have moved on but stayed in touch, courtesy demands you attend, he adds. "Personally, I'd go either with my girlfriend or a friend and get up on stage, congratulate the couple and leave early."