'Nachle Ve' with Gaurav Khanna| AT | - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
so no Gaurav in Monday or Tuesdays episode.. isnt Neha Dhupia supposed to be on NV soon, guess she would be the next celebrity that he is going to dance with... or will we only see him once a week?
Originally posted by fj08

so no Gaurav in Monday or Tuesdays episode.. isnt Neha Dhupia supposed to be on NV soon, guess she would be the next celebrity that he is going to dance with... or will we only see him once a week?

I think Neha Dhupia epi will be aired next week as this weeks epis have already been shot
Aysha, thanks for the caps..  I'll  try to get inspired by them. You're right, HQ pics have their own charm...

Neha Dhupia is next?  I'm not very excited about it...  What song will he be dancing to with her?
Guys i want to be a part of this AT. Is posting herd enough or should i PM the TM to get my name added?
Originally posted by --Tanu--

Aysha, thanks for the caps..  I'll  try to get inspired by them. You're right, HQ pics have their own charm...

Neha Dhupia is next?  I'm not very excited about it...  What song will he be dancing to with her?

I think it will be a song from her upcoming movie 'Pappu Can't Dance Saala'

Thks Aysha for caps. Gaurav is looking so cute n handsome. waiting for friday eagerly.Edited by pia09 - 12 years ago
NDTV Imagine have finally uploaded the epi in HQ on their youtube channel 😊
Thanks Aysha for the pics!
Gaurav is so cute and adorable. Sometimes he's just like a kid. 😆

Finally the epi is uploaded in HQ.
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Guys i want to be a part of this AT. Is posting herd enough or should i PM the TM to get my name added?

the post if fine
I'll add your name ,welcome to the AT

I dont think Gaurav will be performing with Neha Dhupia ,coz the only song there is in the movie has a female voice and I'm not very disappointed either like Tanu ...

I wish Ranveer comes on the show ...want them to dance on aadat se majboor :)