Balika Vadhu

BV - Nov 29th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
B&B try to convince Anandi to agree to stand for Sarpanch elections. Anandi is not convinced. But the rest of the family tell her she is ideal for the job. Anandi is left thinking.
In Mumbai, Doctor saab and doctorni doing some timepass doctor-giri in hospital. One patient keeps talking to Gauri, and Jagat looks mad and hovers around. The man keeps mascofying Gauri and Jagat looks mad. J&G leave.

Some villager comes to Heth Singh and tells him the latest news, that sarpanch wants to nominate Anandi's name for Sarpanch. HS thinks what to do and chides himself for not finishing off Anandi. He thinks Anandi's chances of winning are very good and she should be stopped somehow.

In the morning, Basanth gives Anandi a letter from Dadisa. In the letter, DS tells Anandi that she has learnt to write thanks to Anandi. She writes that Bhairav told her about Sarpanch's request and that she supports Anandi fully. She accepts that she has changed a lot due to Anandi, her perspective of life has completely changed due to Anandi. When Kalyani Devi can change, then Anandi can achieve anything. She encourages Anandi to go ahead and stand for elections. Anandi is touched by DS's letter. 

Anandi is still hesitant regarding elections. Just then HS comes to the haveli. He tries to dissuade Anandi from contesting, saying politics is dirty etc. and that women from decent families should not get into it. Basanth tells him not to interfere. HS goes on about politics not being the right place for women.

Anandi sarcastically thanks HS for his opnion. But she has made up her mind thanks to him. She has decided to contest in sarpanch elections. Singh family is very happy, while HS looks mad. He welcomes Anandi to the dirty world of politics and leaves. Sumitra tells Anandi everyone in the family is proud of her. Everyone promise to support her. Anandi promises to excel in this exam too

Precap : Mohit holds Gauri's hand during surgery and Jagat gets really mad. J&G fight about this.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..😊

i loved today's episode..bcoz finally anandi agreed to be a sarpanch..and the whole family including dadisa is with her..wow!..😃
but i missed dadisa a lot too..😭..when she will be back...

finally the new patient also entered..and when gauri was talking to him and jaggya was watching dem talking..his expressions..uff!..his face was exactly like a donkey's face!..yes dats what i felt today watching him..a donkey is standing dere and watching gauri talking to a handsome guy...😡..i think da inner jaggya just came out with dat expression..so he was looking very much like a donkey...🤢🥱 he treated anandi as his own property..now he will treat gauri as his own property..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I had stopped following this, b'cos even this track of Jagya talking privately to Anandi was getting on my nerves.  What really pisses me off are the 'morals' that they broadcast @ the end of each episode.  But I like how it's going on Gauri's side of things.

I'm glad Gauri is paying Jagya back in his coin, wrt Mohit.  If he can go galavanting behind Anandi, he should be given a dose of what it feels when the show is on the other foot.  At least, this way, Jagya knows how others feel when he still has secret conversations w/ Anandi.

I want Anandi - regardless of how her political fortunes go - to still find another guy, and after that, I want Gauri to switch to Mohit (maybe she can lose Jagya's baby in a miscarriage, and blame him, making him feel like excrement).  At the end of it all, I want both Anandi & Gauri to have hubbies of their own - neither of them being Jagya.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Kyaa flirty  patient thaa🤪,"ready to get daily operations for meeting gauri"😲..😉if only he  heard her shouting😵 woh hospital se hi bhaag jaathaa .😆...but its enough for jagya to go all jealous...he can keep calling anandi and expect gauri to be all understanding but koi do minute gauri se baath kare toh jaggu ko problem hai.🤪. 

Dadisa nahin but unki chitthi toh aayi ...hope she too returns soon..
very touching emotional  letter .⭐️. the same dadisa who opposed anandis education is now backing her beendni to fight in sarpanch elections👍🏼...what a sea change in  dadisa's attitude -true,jo chori dadisa ko badal sakthi hai woh jetsar kaa naksha badal sakthi hai..

Heth singh warns anandi against entering politics but it only makes her more determined and she decides to fight the sarpanch elections ..
liked the way heth singh said  "raajneethi ke daldall mein tharaa swaagath hai..welcome"..good actor👍🏼
🤔but politics is keechad daldal only because of  corrupt dirty politicians like him,and  good people like anandi should join in  to remove these   slimy politicians..
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update...Atleast Anandi's showing some progress.

I hope she becomes some minister GAGA will be nothing compared to her.Even IAS officers have to do minister's chamchagiri 😉
Although I wanted Anandi to get good education and become modern but seems like CVs want her to be stuck in jaitsar forever.
Anyways if she's successful in politics I dont mind.I just want her to be more powerful, rich and successful than jagya so tht he feels ashamed.
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

anandi as sarpanch...nice but I would still like her to study further...afterall there is nothing like education...and coming to J-G, I am thankful to the new patient, I guess he will be pivotal in separating J-G which is good...not that I want A-J together...but I want both the women to dump him royally...although our Anandi will take him out of the garbage-bin too and accept him gladly :(((

tnx for the update