Dekha Ek Khwaab

Edited: message to Cv's

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If uday knows who manyatha is.. rajkumari manya.. then how doesn't monya know anything? Its wierd isnt it? Any predictions guys? I think that Manyatha was kidnapped by her "baba" at birth or when she was little.. and uday and her were good friends when they were little and the two families wanted to get the two married when they got older..but she ended up being kidnapped .. 🤔

the second thing i want to say  is

A HUMBLE request to the CV's who are writing the story for thsi show.. PLEASE PELASE reconsider desicion to pair Monya with akash.. and make it Uday and Monya.. NOT just saying this as a FAN of Uday ad Monya BUT because

I think there is MORE scope for the story especially if Uday adn Monya are paired opp eachother.. there can be many things shown.. i think Akash there isnt much there...
Edited by xtaurus429x - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storybooksgd thumbnail
That, is a point of the story that always confused me. Manyata has been missing for 16 years, so the oldest she can be is 21, but she is elder to J and J has finished college, so yeah, I am confused.

The reason that Moniya can't be older than 21 is that if she was, then that would wean she had to be older that 5 when she was kidnapped or taken away, and if she was more than 5, she would have remembered her life...
Edited by storybooksgd - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm confused too b/c she looks younger than J, but she supposed to be older and Uday recognizes the mark. 

I'm confused but so excited. The anticipation of their 2nd meeting is feeling me! 

I hope we find out something about her past and SOON!!!!
storybooksgd thumbnail
Even though I want UM to happen waaay more than I want AM to happen, I would like to point out that even if they pair Akaash and Moniya together, their still is a lot of scope for the story, for example.

Moniya will have to fight a lot wit her family to get married to Akaash.
Akaash might not gel well wit the entire royal lifestyle and might feel inferior and hence AM might fight a lot.
Udai and Moniya can become friends and if so, how?
Jainandini will obviously encourage the decision of Moniya to date/marry Akaash, and if so, how much and to what extent?

Aaand now I am running out of ideas, and also, they might not happen in this order, in fact there is no order to them, I just wrote them as they came in my mind! *shrugs*
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
The mark can probably be a mark which Raj Mata's family members have like a nishani sort off and hence Uday recognized it.

I wonder why did Baba kidnapped her and is running with her to places? Baba use to work for Raj Mata then why did he run away with daughter of house bcoz the lawyer did say he betrayed people he worked for I think. If Manyata was 4-5 yrs old she would have had a bit of flashes of her childhood.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if uday and moniya don't end up together, this show doesn't seem very appealing then :S
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.jess

if uday and moniya don't end up together, this show doesn't seem very appealing then :S

i so agree with you
i want uday and moniya not uday and j or akash or monia