Posted: 12 years ago
Im back๐Ÿ˜‰

PART 1
The epi starts with..aha.. naksh! naksh bedroom.. akshi wakes up in the middle of the night, and goes to the kitchen... She opens the fridge and finds the rasgullas.. She haves one, and loves them! haves another! she closes the dabba soon, and is about to keep it back, when she haves one more! and goes to her room... Naitik says with eyes closed.. that i hope u have washed ur hands properly! nai toh it will soon be an ant house in our bedroom...
akshi is shocked! naitik says that why not? u have had like a kilo of sweets! akshi is shocked! akshi says she didnt have any mithai! naitik says, u had only told na from the window, the whole house can be seen? akshi again says she didnt have sweets, and goes far.. naitik says that u stay far only, or else, ants will come on me! Akshi starts tickling naitk! ๐Ÿ˜† they hug and sleep๐Ÿ˜ณ

In the morning,
In the car, dj gets a call that there are some elections in the marwadi mandal.. he is coming right? dj hadnt received any call.. so he is a little worried.. rb and naitik tell him that he will soon get a call.. not to worry!

here, akshi calls rj and while talking forgetfully says about the pooja.. but, on realising her mistake, she soon deviates the topic, and cuts the phone. rj understands.. and is feeling sad for the sunghanias๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Naksh go to their neighbours to invite them for the pooja..
the couple is fighting, and naksh think its best to leave.. but the neighbours see them and make them sit in their house..
naksh invite them for the pooja.. they happily agree to come...
while talking, it comes out that akshi ate their rasgullas unknowingly! she apologizes what seems to be like a thousand times.. the couple laugh! they say its perfectly fine. akshi apologizes again! she says that u wont apologize again! she says she will make rasgullas for her! u eat howmanyever u want! she wil get them in the pooja the next day...
The lady also says that akshi reminds her of her younger sis.. so she requests akshi to call her "didi".๐Ÿ˜Š

PART 2
G3 and bm are laughing at what akshi did! naitik also laughs. after laughing, they leave.. (they had come to give the ironed clothes to akshi). Akshi finds one saree less, but thinks that the saree wil be in g3's room.

Akshi asks naitik that which saree she shud wear? Naitik says the green one will look good on her. akshi asks that does he mean that she wont look good in the pink one๐Ÿ˜ฒ naitik says she trapped him nicely na! this is not fair. akshi says ill ask the child only! akshi keeps the pink saree on her stomach.. there isnt any reply from the child. Naitik comes, and puts the green saree on her stomach.. the baby kicks!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

G3 and bm are in the kitchen. g3 says that she cant forget only what the panditji said! bm agrees. g3 adds that in these days so much happened.. she is getting scared.. akshi comes. they tell her to sit for food, they are preparing it

Maheshwari house,
vish gets a call from the samati.. he tells everyone after keeping the phone that they want him to become the President of the samiti... But shaurya says that every year it used to dj na? vish in a dilemma!

PART 3
g3 is seeing where shud they put the stuff! she says they need to move some stuff here and there! G3 is so hyper.. akshi comes and calms her.. akshi says that small places have one adv.. ppl come closer! g3 smiles and leaves!

morning..
preparations going on in full swing. akshi tells naitik to move the sofa.. she is about to help him, but he stops. rb helps naitik.. maharajji is shocked, and starts helping them!
while moving the sofa, something breaks and theres argument over the furniture of the house.

Everyone is helping everyone! feels so good.. everyone is doing stuff together!
after everything is done, akshi comes and says that panditji is not picking up the phone.. all tensed!

PRECAP:: pooja is going on.. akshi trips over something, but naitik catches her on time! g3 and bm are shocked!
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
Thanx for the superfast update Stuti ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thank u so much for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for da uptade, loved naksh today, sooo cute
thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
i liked each n every of naksh
thanks for the awsome update stuts๐Ÿค— havnt seen the epi yet by looking from the precap i am sure the 2 jokers will carry the pooja the pandit suggested

ps: sorry my like button isnt working ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by _Mariam_

thanks for the awsome update stuts๐Ÿค— havnt seen the epi yet by looking from the precap i am sure the 2 jokers will carry the pooja the pandit suggested

ps: sorry my like button isnt working ๐Ÿ˜ก
mariam ๐Ÿค—
was waiting for u!!
hows u.. hows ur ear now?
Thanx for the update Stuts..๐Ÿค—
Usually i dnt read the full updates.. But from tomorrow onwards i ll be relying on wu's only..
Btw epi was good in parts.. Wo bed wala hug ne muzme jaan daal di..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for the beautiful written update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘