Uday-J: My Eyes Are in PAIN!

Posted: 12 years ago

WHAT the hell?!

The whole episode with Uday trying to woo J! He deserves so much better! Someone just slap me!

And J's attitude, playing all hard to get. And then the dancing, deep eye contact and then the almost kiss distance...Lord have mercy!🤢  

If only, Monya pops in and then Uday stops this crazy wooing process. Thank God for Unnati and her voice of reason that made all the J scenes bearable!

BUT J...UGH!😡
I couldn't watch the full episode, just the first fifteen minutes, which were enough of a torture with Moniya all following Akaash and in general creeping me out, but after your topic, I think I am not going to bother seeing the rest of it too! Too much pain, not much gain! 

btw, WHat exactly happened?
ewww really?? obv. he is just doing it because he wants to marry her and have jaigarh on his side.. when voting right? or for some reasonn like that...

OMG OMG CVs please stop killing us with this bakwaas Uday and J pair up

I so do not wanna see Uday with J

just get Moniya and Uday together they what we all want please

Exactly gals! He's knows she has a crush on him so he's making her believe HE is an OPTION!

Then he was being all romantic and smooth with her--which was kind os hot since he's really good SMOOTH, but didn't like the way she was acting. Something her expressions were too blank and other times she just had too much attitude.

I'm just waiting for the promo to happen!😍

@storybooks: nahin yaar...watch it! I know it isn't the best episode, but it's worth it today for Unnati and Uday! I gotta say, both bro and sis have something so classy about them! And it was just Monya trying to get Akash's attention and figuring out her feelings, and Uday going ahead with the plan his father wants him for him.

@taurus: exactly darling! He just wants the power and prestige and hence marrying J! He has absolutely no interest in her. But today's episode showed he can really fake it if he wants to!😆
@angel: 🤣🤣

my sentiments exactly!🤗
Originally posted by sweet coco

Exactly gals! He's knows she has a crush on him so he's making her believe HE is an OPTION!

Then he was being all romantic and smooth with her--which was kind os hot since he's really good SMOOTH, but didn't like the way she was acting. Something her expressions were too blank and other times she just had too much attitude.

I'm just waiting for the promo to happen!😍

@storybooks: nahin yaar...watch it! I know it isn't the best episode, but it's worth it today for Unnati and Uday! I gotta say, both bro and sis have something so classy about them! And it was just Monya trying to get Akash's attention and figuring out her feelings, and Uday going ahead with the plan his father wants him for him.

@taurus: exactly darling! He just wants the power and prestige and hence marrying J! He has absolutely no interest in her. But today's episode showed he can really fake it if he wants to!😆

Well if I do not like it, at least I know who to blame!😉

J...well, I always found her a little too bigdhail! I mean, all Royals aren't like that. And puh-lease, hardly anyone says 'hum' anymore...

I did like Rajmata, how she's such an awesome manipulator, but still nice! 
Edited by storybooksgd - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

@angel: 🤣🤣

my sentiments exactly!🤗
hello sweet coco🤗

HAHA...seriously I can't believe they are even thinking abt pairing up UM with some other people other than themselves

the thought of itself is so damn annoying and unbearable. 

i am getting so possessive for UV...he is only for manyata not.that bimbo...ufff when with she return n save her UV from JN n us tooo...😆

Originally posted by .Angel

hello sweet coco🤗

HAHA...seriously I can't believe they are even thinking abt pairing up UM with some other people other than themselves

the thought of itself is so damn annoying and unbearable. 

OMG!!! I can't believe Akash is the lead and not Uday! He's more energetic and radiant on screen. I love all his scenes, even the ones with J b/c HE's in them!!! AHHH!

UM need to happen--none of this Akash-monya will cut it with moi. I'm already flustered with the mere indication that she might have developed feelings for him--beyond bakwas idea IMO!