Dekha Ek Khwaab

Duty Before Everything...

storybooksgd thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now I was reading the show summary, and suddenly, I came across something that filled my heart with hope that Udai and Moniya are possible in the series, and I quote..

"But when dreams come true overnight they bring with them a set of challenges, complexities and difficult decisions"

Could it be that the 'difficult decision' is marrying Udaiveer? A person Monia has taken an instant dislike to, or does it mean giving up on her love for Akaash because he is a commoner, a poor at that? And we have already seen Raja Brijraj's immensely strong beliefs in 'Royalty sticking to Royalty'. Or does it simply mean that even if she DOES start to feel something for Udaiveer, she will give up on him because J wants him more?

Okay, after re-reading the post, I can officially declare myself insane and over-analytical, but however, the point remains, do you agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting! and can say true for the quote.?
Really don't know what to say at this moment. everything is so confusing but highly interesting at the same time in the show🤔 Like I was saying in some other topic, each character's destiny seems intertwined with the other here. Maybe, the difficult decision part does belong to her alliance with Udayveer and the challenge she will face in persuading her family into accepting Akash (hope not though, i dont want her to get so deeply involved with Akash 😔)
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! I really like your views!
Gosh! I have never before been so confused about the male lead of a show before! There are usually clear hints.
I agree that its really disturbing to see Mona akash who is too boring and old for her.