Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi!
I am Aishwarya, but I go by Aishu.
I'm in high school.
Other favorites are mythos, esp JSK, bollywood, hollywood, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, King of Queens, IPKKND, Saas Bina Sasural, and Once Upon a Time.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys! My name is Janaki and I have begun Chidiya Ghar mainly for Debina, whose fan I have become after watching her in NDTV Imagine's Ramayan in 2008.

I am a huge Hindu mythology buff but currently following (besides Chidiya Ghar), Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which is really it since I don't have too much time on my schedule, lol.

I really like Chidiya Ghar so far and feel that all the actors in it are doing really well.
akashsakarwalme thumbnail
welcome aishu Janaki in Chidiya Ghar Forum
sharmila.sharmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am sharmila . . . From chennai . Am a gurumeet debina fan . Am seeing CG for only my cute debina . . . I love her lots .
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Hii..
This is Visvapriya...
I'm 13 years!..
Love DB and GC!
From Chennai!
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Hey Guyss!
This Visvapriya..Call Me Visva..
Big fan of DB and GC...❤️
I'm just 13yrs...
And I'm frm Chennai!
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii friends !!!

my name is Mina, and i have been a diehard fan of gurmeet and debina choudhary since their ramayan days !!😳 i am a huge fan of ramayan and a devotee of shri ram and sita maiyya, so i fell in love with guru and debii's jodi when they acted as ram ji and sita ji in ramayan! i was sooo happiiieee to learn that they r couple in real life !!😍

i am excited for chidiya ghar because debi dii is one of my favorite actresses in the telly industry !! i am always eager to watch anything which had guru or debi in it, and i also luv comedy shows and i hope to enjoy this show and that it makes me laugh everyday.😛

i believe there is no better medicine for our troubles than laughter !!😉😆

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
hai my name is Aarthi me from chennai ...and die hard fan of DB and GC...currently im fan of Geet and always in Geet forum...and watch Ipkkd on and off.
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Hi everybody, its NITYA.. well will be in IF for past three years.. ramayan forum gives me more friends.. i hope all RF members actively be discuss show here also... except RF members.. nd now wanna more chidiya ghar members as friends..