Introduction Yourself here - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
wow it's really great that so many gurmina fans r here, im so happiiieee to meet u all !!πŸ€—
Hey all ! 
My name is Ammu , im a student .
watching the show because the story is going well plus the actors are doing a good job especially shilpa and debina .

Hi πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

I am Purnima 😊😊 from New delhi India

loving the show Chidiya ghar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...  a good light hearted show  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... njoy watching it together with family  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ infact more than me my parents are fond of the show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...
main reason of watching the show 😊😊 love the concept of the show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...& all characters are brilliantly portrayed by all actors ... fav among all the characters is "mayuri" love her liveliness... its my first time watching her on screen ...a wonderful acting by her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Hello EveryoneπŸ˜ƒ
I am Paro and i Love Chidiya Ghar..
The actors r doing great and specially i like Mayuri's and Gadhaprasad's character very much..

beside Chidiya ghar,i watch CID,IPKKND and Parvarish..
Welcome to the forum, guys! It's wonderful to see you all here, please help us out by participating in all the threads. :)
Hi, I write for Men's Health Institute review site, to help other men by providing very informative articles, product reviews, & tip that specifically for them.
Hello Friends I m Varnita πŸ˜›
I m 20 and persuing engineering.
M from Bhopal ( where Yash resides in Punar Vivaah πŸ˜‰ )
I m a die Hard fan of Gurmeet and Debina since there Ramayan . They even made me a big Devotee of Ram and Sita.😊

I really love Chidiyaghar and do watch it only to c my Debina.πŸ˜›
and Besides her I really Love the character of Gadha Prasaad, He made me Laugh a lot.πŸ˜†

Nice to meet you Varnita! I really like that dp you have of Gurmeet and Debina.
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Nice to meet you Varnita! I really like that dp you have of Gurmeet and Debina.

Hello Dear πŸ˜Š
Nice to meet u too...

Ya I loved this PhotoShoot of Gurmeet and Debina and i m specially in love with this pic...😍

Besides i Havent Seen Ur Intro Here...?????😲
Hello!  I am getting here very late - I get everywhere very lateπŸ˜† but I like to watch CG very much. I had started to watch it because of Debina - but all cast is very nice. I am also huge Gurmeet and Debina fan - have been fan of theirs for all their shows and just love them both.  I think CG is very sweet show and just makes you feel good and not at all tense - I like that all age can watch and you never have to send children away from the screen!

Ooops! Forgot to say (dekho - late again!), my name is Bhakti and I am almost 22yrs.  I live in India in my sasural house - I was married little bit early (18) so no uni - but am very happy and have very kind family and husband.  I have little tiny son (Ramanand) and am now again maa banewalli so beginning to be moti again!😊

My fave shows have been many many mythos (LOVED Ramayan with Gurmeet and Debina) (now watching Devon ke Dev Mahadev which is very nice) and also I loved GHSP, and now Punar Vivah.

Hope to help this forum be active!  Nice to meet everyone.