Introduction Yourself here - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Bhakti, so nice to see you here!

Aww, congrats for your good news! I hope you give birth to a healthy child who is as mischievous as Shri KrishnaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ.
Hi, I'm Aishi :)

I'm a fan of the usual things people like...my obsession being Barun Sobti. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aishi.muffin - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hi Bhakti, so nice to see you here!

Aww, congrats for your good news! I hope you give birth to a healthy child who is as mischievous as Shri KrishnaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ.

Thank you so much dear!πŸ€— I appreciate very much.  If this honewalla baccha is shaitani as chottu then iwill know Sri Krishna is smiling on us!πŸ˜›
This Chidiya ghar forum is very nice. I am a fan of Gurbina since Ramayan.😊

Debina has decent choice, characters of Sita and Mayuri are different and interesting.
Originally posted by bhakti2

Thank you so much dear!πŸ€— I appreciate very much.  If this honewalla baccha is shaitani as chottu then iwill know Sri Krishna is smiling on us!πŸ˜›

May all your wishes come true.πŸ€— Do you know if new baby is a boy or girl?
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

May all your wishes come true.πŸ€— Do you know if new baby is a boy or girl?

Thank you thank you so much - I felt so good in my heart to read such nice wishes!  yet i do not know if baby is boy or girl.  In my heart i am wishing just a little more for girl - i guess every mummy would love a daughter - but you know there is lot of feeling here in the home  that one should have boys.  It is a bit confusing.πŸ˜•  Still mostly hoping for bhagwan k kripa that baccha will just be healthy.  with that only i will be very happy!! If you think of great name...do let me know!😊
hii guys ts is pooja...i m biggest fan of gurmmet and debina...i m 4m mumbai...i m watching ts show only bc of debina...love uu debina
Hey guys! 
I am Anirudh & am 20 yrs old. I love watching chidiya ghar! :) :D
Hii Guys, I'm Aditi and am 17 years old, i really like this show, it's one of my fav Show πŸ˜ƒ Edited by dayafan1 - 11 years ago
i am Muna..
love gurmeet-debina lots..as actor/actress+gr8 human being..