Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Free For Use

Debina Bonnerjee / Mayuri Narayan
For Janaki and aarthirajendran and dedicated to all for Debina fansπŸ˜ƒ
i want to make avis but hard to select scenes, so made sig, i know sig came out bad sorry for that. caps credit goes to Janaki
(4 sigs)

pluss for me its very hard to choose texts, so just ignore my ugly textsπŸ˜†

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

senorita
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

gorgeous creations everyone!

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Free For Use

Shilpa Shinde / Koel Narayan
(4 avis)

Shilpa I LOVE  YOU☺️

----------------------------------------------------------

Debina Bonnerjee / Mayuri Narayan & Shilpa Shinde / Koel Narayan
(1 sig)

inspired by Janaki, never thought one day i will make sig of them (together) i saw Janaki sig and i think sig main yeh donon sath main achi lag rahi hainπŸ˜†
caps by Janaki, and i am loving themπŸ˜‰. both ladies just AWESOME
their expressions woow priceless

btw im very happy to see
back my Angel ☺️ aww Shilpa I LOVE  YOU☺️

----------------------------------------------------------

senorita

Edited by -.Aisha.- - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here are some avis I finally made after a long time.πŸ˜† They are from episode four, mainly of Debina but also including snippets of the rest of the family.

Feel free to use, and tell me if you need them stacked.

Stacked Vertically

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Janaki di!!!!!!!

Do you draw these out of thin air or something? It's magical how you make SO many siggs and they all turn out SO darn good!

I will never understand your level of siggy-making talent. GOSH!

Love this sigg the most! The text is PERFECT! And the bright orangish coloring goes w/ Mayuri's bubbly personality!

And this Koel one is sooo cute! Awww! Love her pic at the left. Adorable! And again, coloring is PERFECTAMUNDO!

And their combo sigg is doubly good! :D I would have never thought of siggifying that moment because of the fight, but you put such a positive spin on it!

But without a doubt, this is your BEST creation EVER!

I can not think of anything prettier than this!

Do you remember how you made it?

Can I request something in that style?

Oh and those avis are just superb!

Amazing coloring and such cute scenes you chose!

@Minu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's you!!!!!!! Yeahh!!

Gorgeous sigg yaar! Really love it!

Indeed, the cutest bahu ever!

@Aisha, omg!

First off, love that request by Paritha!

And super gorgeous siggs by you yaar! You're amazing!

This one is mindblowing! Seriously awesome!

I so loves this coloring of the second one. <3

And those avis are just AMAZING!

Also love that Koel and Mayuri combo sigg! How sweet!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Aysha,

Aww, thank you so much, dear!

@Aisha,

OMG! OMG! OMG! Your new creations are sooo beautiful!😍 Aaaiieee, I just LOVE the Mayuri ones, they are chooo cute! The one with her expressions is so beautiful (btw, you put Koyal Narayan as text by mistakeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†), but the kitchen one is my favorite! The blending and coloring are so professional, especially the second version which I'm using.πŸ˜ƒ

The combo Mayuri/Koel sig is really beautiful! Amazing spectacular coloring, and the text is just perfect for the pics you chose, it brings it together all very nicely.πŸ‘

I also love your Shilpa avis so much. She looks so cute and innocent in that vid, and your coloring makes her look even more beautiful.😲 Wow, she's really very pretty!

Btw, if you want to make some offscreen avis of Debina and Gurmeet in the CG launch part, here are some moments you can do.

Anywhere from 6:18-9:10

Here's another one (this one's funnier):

@Aishu,

OMG! Thank you SOOO much for your sweet comments, dear, I'm so glad you liked all the siggies.😳 Seriously, it means a lot to me!

Btw, waiting to see more from you.πŸ˜›
pakhara thumbnail
^^You're so welcome di!
Awww, you deserved it!

And anyways, here are the avis you requested. so sorry they're way too bright. shall I try a different style?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^OMG!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! Aishu, those avis are absolutely MAGNIFICENT!😍 Aaaiiieee, I can't keep my eyes away from them, the coloring is simply heavenly, wowzies!😎 You're definitely one of the most professional avi-makers on IF, Aishu, the effects you used on these are sooo cute, I love them so much! You chose the perfect moments, and you made Debina look even prettier with your coloring, WOW! WOW! WOW! I stacked five of them and using right now, I love them sooo much!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^^OMG!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! Aishu, those avis are absolutely MAGNIFICENT!😍 Aaaiiieee, I can't keep my eyes away from them, the coloring is simply heavenly, wowzies!😎 You're definitely one of the most professional avi-makers on IF, Aishu, the effects you used on these are sooo cute, I love them so much! You chose the perfect moments, and you made Debina look even prettier with your coloring, WOW! WOW! WOW! I stacked five of them and using right now, I love them sooo much!

Awww!
THANK YOU!
Seriously! Thank you for requesting them from me because you know how that makes me feel so special and thanks for liking them! :D
Really flattered!
*hugs!*

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Here are the pics, dear...they are some of her really old photos, when she posed for a South Indian jewelry add.😊

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs365.snc3/23547_353565393394_742178394_3637815_3917789_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs385.snc3/23547_353565398394_742178394_3637816_6634214_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs425.ash1/23547_353565408394_742178394_3637817_5988781_n.jpg

thanks very much for the links di...oh wow she looks damn beautiful...me wondering how will GC look in typical south indian dhoti's (silk dhoti and shirts)(pattu vesti and shirts) me day dreaming..