||Chidiya Ghar Creation Gallery|| - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Aisha,

OMG! OMG! OMG! Your new creations are sooo beautiful!😍 Aaaiieee, I just LOVE the Mayuri ones, they are chooo cute! The one with her expressions is so beautiful (btw, you put Koyal Narayan as text by mistakeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†), but the kitchen one is my favorite! The blending and coloring are so professional, especially the second version which I'm using.πŸ˜ƒ

The combo Mayuri/Koel sig is really beautiful! Amazing spectacular coloring, and the text is just perfect for the pics you chose, it brings it together all very nicely.πŸ‘

I also love your Shilpa avis so much. She looks so cute and innocent in that vid, and your coloring makes her look even more beautiful.😲 Wow, she's really very pretty!

Btw, if you want to make some offscreen avis of Debina and Gurmeet in the CG launch part, here are some moments you can do.

Anywhere from 6:18-9:10

Here's another one (this one's funnier):

opps opss
im mad
see im totally in Shilpa land tabhi i did mistake
ohh no 😑 even i havnt psd of it, huff mujhe gusa a raha hai
huff huff huff hufff

yup sure i LOVE to do. u know i love REAL couples. so no problem.. even i dont know anything about them but i like them.

sure sure
will make. when i get time.. so again NO WAIT please🀣
Free For Use

Shilpa Shinde / Koel Narayan
(4 avis)

😍☺️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DebinaB - GumeetC
Requested By Janaki, but Freebie,,
(10 avis)

if you need stack avis, so do send me pm with avisπŸ˜‰

1st Version

2nd Version

senorita
Edited by -.Aisha.- - 12 years ago
^^ OMG!! Thank you so much for the avis, Aisha, so sweet of you to make them so quickly!πŸ€— Wow, both the colorings are amazing but I like the purple ones best. I stacked them horizontally and using, they match perfectly with the sig I made! I love them sooo much, thanks a lot! It's so sweet how you love Gurmina though you don't really know them. It's the same with me. I also love real-life jodis a lot, even the ones I don't know much like Mohit-Sanaya, Barun Sobti and his wife, etc. As cute as onscreen couples are, I don't think anything can beat the love and affection offscreen coules hold for each other.

Amazing work with the Shilpa avis as well. She looks really adorable and innocent, awww!
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

thanks very much for the links di...oh wow she looks damn beautiful...me wondering how will GC look in typical south indian dhoti's (silk dhoti and shirts)(pattu vesti and shirts) me day dreaming..

No problem, Aarthi, it was my pleasure.πŸ˜ƒ Yes, she looks really stunning in these pics, I also love her traditional pics the best, she really has natural beauty in her😍 that any makeup/cosmetics are totally unnecessary. Yes, I too would love to see Guru in a South Indian jewelry add, lol, he'd look so handsome!

Btw, are you South Indian?
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Awww!
THANK YOU!
Seriously! Thank you for requesting them from me because you know how that makes me feel so special and thanks for liking them! :D
Really flattered!
*hugs!*

Awww, no problem dear, thank you for making some of the most GORGEOUS avis in the entire universe! I was staring at them almost all night yesterday, and when I logged onto IF this morning, again I was glued to them.πŸ˜† They are not too bright at all. I think you brightened/contrasted it just perfect. Anything more or less would have ruined it, and the coloring is the best part. I just LOVE the peach/pink shade. It's one of my favorite color combos after red and gold, but hardly anyone uses that coloring in their creations for some reason, so I was really excited when you did.πŸ˜ƒ I know I'll be using these avis for a long long time!

Btw, where are you in the MM CG?😲 It seems like ages since you've made a mytho sig, and I'm missing you so much over there.😭 And...I was going to ask you this for a long time but I keep forgetting. Could you give me some good JSK vids of your favorite RadhaKrishna scenes please? I want to make some avis from JSK since I haven't yet, but I don't know where to find all the popular scenes.😳
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

No problem, Aarthi, it was my pleasure.πŸ˜ƒ Yes, she looks really stunning in these pics, I also love her traditional pics the best, she really has natural beauty in her😍 that any makeup/cosmetics are totally unnecessary. Yes, I too would love to see Guru in a South Indian jewelry add, lol, he'd look so handsome!

Btw, are you South Indian?
yes di me from Chennai...πŸ˜‰...pure tamilian
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

yes di me from Chennai...πŸ˜‰...pure tamilian

Wow, that's cool, as I'm from Andhra...telugu.πŸ˜› Btw, I think we should continue our discussion through scraps or something, we're spamming here.πŸ˜†
Feel free to use

Debina: Sugg of Janu:

Koel/Shilpa:
Amazing siggies, Jen, I especially love the third one of Shilpa, the blending and coloring are truly fab!