Chidiya Ghar

||Chidiya Ghar Creation Gallery|| - Page 5

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow !! beautiful creations everyone, they all look so niceee !!!👏 luving all the mayuri cgs and avis so much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Feel free to use :)

Shop Link: J's Creations

GurmIna - Janu's Suggestion :)

Stacked Horizontally: https://i.minus.com/icGo53uhfaoT8.gif
Stacked Vertically: https://i.minus.com/iz1A8qvj5Kul.gif
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, thank you SO much for the avis, Jojo, they are just about the cutest things in the world, I love them so much!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Here are some creations from my side...

Mayuri and Koel

Gurmina Wedding

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..Jojo..

Feel free to use :)

Shop Link: J's Creations

GurmIna - Janu's Suggestion :)

Stacked Horizontally: https://i.minus.com/icGo53uhfaoT8.gif
Stacked Vertically: https://i.minus.com/iz1A8qvj5Kul.gif

hey janki which show is this??guru is not in chidiya ghar na??and this show is not either ramayan or pati patni aur vo nor mayavi..so what is it??i never heard that guru and debi did any other show together except these three...please tell me which show is it??
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunitachandra

hey janki which show is this??guru is not in chidiya ghar na??and this show is not either ramayan or pati patni aur vo nor mayavi..so what is it??i never heard that guru and debi did any other show together except these three...please tell me which show is it??

It's not a show. It's a small documentary-type movie that they did called Nayi Chetna, and it's about how villagers are frightened of donating blood and don't know how beneficial it could be to others. Gurmeet's character (Mohan) has the same blood type as this small boy who was injured in a car accident, and when the doctor asks him to donate blood, he refuses because he thinks it's going to hurt him, whereas Debina's character (Radha) wants him to donate blood because it will do the boy good. When she herself gets into an accident later on, the injured boy's father donates blood for her and because of it she lives. Mohan then realizes the benefits of donating blood and they both work together to teach villagers all over how donating blood can save many lives.

I'll send you the video links through PM if you want.
Patrarekha thumbnail
ya of course dear..i am dying to see my heaven made couple again and again😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

ya of course dear..i am dying to see my heaven made couple again and again😳

You will really like it. Gurmeet looks so young and innocent as Mohan, and Debina is really beautiful in simple village wear. I'll PM you right now.
Patrarekha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

You will really like it. Gurmeet looks so young and innocent as Mohan, and Debina is really beautiful in simple village wear. I'll PM you right now.

thanks btw...i am watching your posts and siggis on mythos since long...you are really awesome in mytho creations...and sp. ram-sita creations are just😍
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

thanks btw...i am watching your posts and siggis on mythos since long...you are really awesome in mytho creations...and sp. ram-sita creations are just😍

Thank you so much dear, really appreciate it! I enjoy making mytho creations most out of everything else, so I spend more time on them without even knowing it, lol.