romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
PS: Guys, please accept my apology if there are any mistakes/errors with names/spelling because I am a hindi learner 😉 Hindi is not my mother tongue nor do I have to speak/write hindi frequently. Just know that I have tried my best to get everything right 😳

It was a nice episodde though the story has not moved forward yet. I love Pinky and Raavi's bonding the most. I was actually seeing myself and my mom in them 😍 They were super cute like 😃 I was feeling bad for Ginny too because she genuinely scares of Sweety. I just hope, Sweety understands Ginny's interest/feeling and helps her to become a great singer in future 😉
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Sabz!

thanks for the update! even im not good at hindi 😆 😛 u did it very well don't worry.

yeah i too loved the bond btw pinky n Raavi. my mom is also so friendly we are friends more n mom n daughter less 😃. really loved that scene especially. 

it was ok episode nothing much was there but good one.

Swetha

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vss08

hey Sabz!

thanks for the update! even im not good at hindi 😆 😛 u did it very well don't worry.

yeah i too loved the bond btw pinky n Raavi. my mom is also so friendly we are friends more n mom n daughter less 😃. really loved that scene especially. 

it was ok episode nothing much was there but good one.

Swetha

All right, hi5 then 😉
Thanks dear...tried my best coz I was really worried about "Gurudwaare"'s spelling? 😕
Yes, Pinky and Raavi's bonding was the highlight part of the episode 😃 It was really a sweet gesture. My mom is my best friend too and I wish I was near her to hug her just like Raavi did to her mom 😳 I hope, this show focuses on more mother's and daughter's/kids bonding than stupid stuff 😛
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 da lovely update darling..🤗😆
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the WU😃Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
My pleasure everyone! Thanks for reading and appreciating my update 🤗 Means a lot =)