Good luck to Debina.

maangurufan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good luck to Debina. She's going to need it. So far her acting has been lacklustre. Overacting is not acting. She should definitely take acting lessons from talented Guru. 😊 Edited by maangurufan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think...nothing is going to help her...😕

Edited by Simply_1 - 12 years ago
maangurufan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simply_1

I think...nothing is going to help her...😕

Some people are born actors like Guru who is such a natural actor.  Debina just doesn't have the right acting skills. I think she should have left acting to talented Guru.  👍🏼
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Constructive criticism is allowed, guys, but please do not come here just for the sake of criticizing someone from the cast. Discuss what you think it is that Debina needs to improve on, and how she can do that. Simply calling her acting lacklustre and saying she should stop acting would fall under bashing, and if that continues the mods will be alerted.😊
Simply_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Constructive criticism is allowed, guys, but please do not come here just for the sake of criticizing someone from the cast. Discuss what you think it is that Debina needs to improve on, and how she can do that. Simply calling her acting lacklustre and saying she should stop acting would fall under bashing, and if that continues the mods will be alerted.😊

She needs to improve a lot...Her expression and diction is mediocre.

maangurufan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

My intention was not to bash. I was just offering constructive criticism. I stated in my post that Debina is not a good actress and that she should ask Guru for help. Guru is a talented actor. Debina needs to learn how to emote better. Guru is known for his expressive acting. Debina's acting is not subtle like Guru's acting. It seems like you are a huge fan of Debina so I hope you will respect my opinion which differs from your opinion on Debina's acting.  😊
gurufans thumbnail
agree debina needs to improve a lot👍🏼
specially her dialogue delivery is par below
she should learn tai chi frm guru as dat will help her to improve concentration
guru should give sm acting tips to her,gud luck to mayuri aka debina,..

maangurufan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurufans

You are right. Debina needs to improve her dialogue delivery drastically. 😊
Simply_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurufans

You cracked me up gurufans " Tai chi"😆😆😆

Simply_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangurufan

My intention was not to bash. I was just offering constructive criticism. I stated in my post that Debina is not a good actress and that she should ask Guru for help. Guru is a talented actor. Debina needs to learn how to emote better. Guru is known for his expressive acting. Debina's acting is not subtle like Guru's acting. It seems like you are a huge fan of Debina so I hope you will respect my opinion which differs from your opinion on Debina's acting.  😊

I agree with u maanguru. Debina needs to work on her acting skills. It is not good idea to bring her husband in the discussion as he is not part of the show