Good luck to Debina. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Simply_1

I agree with u maanguru. Debina needs to work on her acting skills. It is not good idea to bring her husband in the discussion as he is not part of the show

Debina's acting needs immense improvement. Thanks for reminding me Simply_1.  I will try not to mention Guru for next time.  ðŸ˜Š
I think u couldnt see my debina acting in ramayan . Thats called acting . . . All the best debina . . . U r great . . .
Originally posted by sharmila.sharmi

I think u couldnt see my debina acting in ramayan . Thats called acting . . . All the best debina . . . U r great . . .

I guess we all see things differently. I was not impressed with Debina's acting in Ramayan. I was impressed with Guru's acting though.  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Bookandcopy

i dont think her show will be hit

I guess it will depend on whether Debina's acting improves or not.  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by maangurufan

My intention was not to bash. I was just offering constructive criticism. I stated in my post that Debina is not a good actress and that she should ask Guru for help. Guru is a talented actor. Debina needs to learn how to emote better. Guru is known for his expressive acting. Debina's acting is not subtle like Guru's acting. It seems like you are a huge fan of Debina so I hope you will respect my opinion which differs from your opinion on Debina's acting.  ðŸ˜Š

Bringing in another actor who is not related to the show and saying Debina needs to learn acting skills from his would fall under bashing. Constructive criticism comes with offering advice to the actor/actress you are talking about without bringing others in. Hope you will understand from now.😊
 I don't see how by being married to another actor automatically means one has to act like him or her.

Each person has their own talent and ability.

I have been watching the show and it is obvious subtlety in acting is not called for here. Each character emulates the qualities of a particular animal. DB is representing a peacock and she's been told to be like one. And we all know what peacocks are best at...dancing.

My only complaint about the show is that at the moment it's bordering on the slapstick and, as a result DB's, talents might get restricted in this role.. I would have liked to have seen DB in a more serious role.

Nevertheless, it's nice to watch her on TV on her own standing. So far, I've known of her as GC's wife.

Good luck, DB and hope this is the beginning of better things to come.😃

PS: I hope people don't use this forum in the future as a place to bash DB. We get enough of it elsewhere.
Edited by pippa - 12 years ago

^^ Very well said! I too would have liked to see her in a more serious role, but she herself said she wanted to try out comedy after acting in a serious role like that of Sita Devi's. I think she personally does not like normal soaps, because all the shows she's acted in so far are not. Ramayan was a mythological show, PPAW a reality one, ZKJ also a reality one, SYR a singing one, and now this a comedy one. But I think after Ramayan, Chidiya Ghar is the opportunity for her to become more known in the telivision industry, so that people know her as a talented actress than just Guru's wife. I hope in the future, she considers doing a more serious role.

Don't worry, no bashing will be done here because mods are keeping a very strict eye on this forum just for that reason.😆

Originally posted by Bookandcopy

i dont like debina and her acting
So why bother commenting on her??😃
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Bringing in another actor who is not related to the show and saying Debina needs to learn acting skills from his would fall under bashing. Constructive criticism comes with offering advice to the actor/actress you are talking about without bringing others in. Hope you will understand from now.😊

I will be more careful from now on and try to only focus on the actors and actresses who are part of this show.  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by pippa

I don't see how by being married to another actor automatically means one has to act like him or her.

Each person has their own talent and ability.

I have been watching the show and it is obvious subtlety in acting is not called for here. Each character emulates the qualities of a particular animal. DB is representing a peacock and she's been told to be like one. And we all know what peacocks are best at...dancing.

My only complaint about the show is that at the moment it's bordering on the slapstick and, as a result DB's, talents might get restricted in this role.. I would have liked to have seen DB in a more serious role.

Nevertheless, it's nice to watch her on TV on her own standing. So far, I've known of her as GC's wife.

Good luck, DB and hope this is the beginning of better things to come.😃

PS: I hope people don't use this forum in the future as a place to bash DB. We get enough of it elsewhere.

I know that Debina is supposed to portray certain characteristics of a peacock but her expressions lack a certain naturalness. She really needs to improve her facial expressions because they come off as OTT in my opinion.   ðŸ˜Š