Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bookandcopy

i dont like debina and her acting

What is it exactly that you don't like about Debina's acting? πŸ˜Š
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maangurufan

I will be more careful from now on and try to only focus on the actors and actresses who are part of this show.  πŸ˜Š

Thanks😊
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
though i haven't been able to catch the episodes yet, i hv seen the pics and debina's expressions were terrific...as required for the role, and not OTT at all...becoz it is what the role demands...this serial is not a subtle comedy, and her expressions r apt! yes, many ppl do overact in comic roles, but here what debina is doing is keeping in mind he requirements...and why is Gurmeet's name being brought unnecessarily here? why is Debina being compared to him? the Gurmeet fans who hv brought in this comparison- if indeed u r true Gurmeet fans- u aught to know that the person most hurt by these comparisons will be Gurmeet himself becoz he loves his wife. so pls stop unnecessary comparisons...and pls i hv a request.do not turn this forum into a battlegroung unnecessarily! lets be here for This show only and not for any other reason!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^ Don't worry Ria, this forum will not turn into a battleground...not if I have anything to say about it.πŸ˜ƒ

The mods are keeping an eye on this forum as we speak. Until we get a few Viewbies of our own, they will ensure that the forum remains clean of controversy or arguments.

This place is for discussing Chidiya Ghar ONLY. Anyone who makes unnecessary comparisons or tries to instigate fights will be taken care of at once. We know very well how to deal with such troublemakers.

Btw, you forgot my PM!πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^^ Don't worry Ria, this forum will not turn into a battleground...not if I have anything to say about it.πŸ˜ƒ

The mods are keeping an eye on this forum as we speak. Until we get a few Viewbies of our own, they will ensure that the forum remains clean of controversy or arguments.

This place is for discussing Chidiya Ghar ONLY. Anyone who makes unnecessary comparisons or tries to instigate fights will be taken care of at once. We know very well how to deal with such troublemakers.

Btw, you forgot my PM!πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

no janu, i didn't..in fact, i was just thinking about it, i am feeling so guilty that i haven't pmed u...i hv started ur work...but i am afraid.thats itπŸ˜†..gv me sm more time dear...first of all, the lyrics r difficult, secondly, i am not getting enough time...but i won't forget, i assure u...

maangurufan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks😊

You're welcome.  πŸ˜Š
maangurufan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

though i haven't been able to catch the episodes yet, i hv seen the pics and debina's expressions were terrific...as required for the role, and not OTT at all...becoz it is what the role demands...this serial is not a subtle comedy, and her expressions r apt! yes, many ppl do overact in comic roles, but here what debina is doing is keeping in mind he requirements...and why is Gurmeet's name being brought unnecessarily here? why is Debina being compared to him? the Gurmeet fans who hv brought in this comparison- if indeed u r true Gurmeet fans- u aught to know that the person most hurt by these comparisons will be Gurmeet himself becoz he loves his wife. so pls stop unnecessary comparisons...and pls i hv a request.do not turn this forum into a battlegroung unnecessarily! lets be here for This show only and not for any other reason!

I know that the role requires animated expressions but there should be some naturalness to it. Debina's expressions don't seem natural. They seem forced and awkward. Not everyone sees things similarly. This is my opinion.  πŸ˜Š
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

no janu, i didn't..in fact, i was just thinking about it, i am feeling so guilty that i haven't pmed u...i hv started ur work...but i am afraid.thats itπŸ˜†..gv me sm more time dear...first of all, the lyrics r difficult, secondly, i am not getting enough time...but i won't forget, i assure u...

No problem, dear, I was just kidding anyway.πŸ˜† Take your time.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangurufan

You're welcome.  πŸ˜Š

No problem...btw, could you change the title of the thread please? It itself sounds a bit bashing-type, especially with the 'she's going to need it' part...if you take that out, it sounds fine. Just a suggestion so that people don't accuse you of bashing.
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Um, I'm was actually quite convinced that this thread was created with the intention of bashing. Look at it. The title states that she is going to "need good luck," implying that her acting is below average. And "she should take lessons from the talented Guru?"  SO unrelated to the show. He is not acting in it, he is not a part of it, he is simply her husband.

And secondly, I think that she did very well in the two episodes that I've seen of Chidiya Ghar. Obviously she doesn't have to act with "naturalness" because her character has the aura of a peacock. How many people do you know, in real life, that dance around all day or use dancing mudras and bhaavs to express what they want to say? And how many of the rest of the actors were realistic? None! The fact that she was able to pull off such a role is a big feather in her hat. And now not only is she showcasing her acting, but she also showed us that she is an excellent kathak dancer.