Frequent Posters

bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gud luck debiii... wow feel so happie to see u as MAYURI.. dancing barbie doll
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'm not at all impressed by her acting,her diaglogue delievery,her lil bit of here n there dancing,neck twisting...neither her pink make-paint on her cheeks...makes her look more horrible
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
geet khatam ho raha hai to log yaha aa rahe hai apne frustration nikal ne?
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^EXACTLY!! What is up with this people?
This is really getting out of hand.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
Simply_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

geet khatam ho raha hai to log yaha aa rahe hai apne frustration nikal ne?

If I am not wrong you r  Jhinki Ghosh of Geet forum?๐Ÿค”

I thought you left IF
Edited by Simply_1 - 12 years ago
Simply_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

i'm not at all impressed by her acting,her diaglogue delievery,her lil bit of here n there dancing,neck twisting...neither her pink make-paint on her cheeks...makes her look more horrible

She is not too bad...give her sometime...

Practice makes perfect
Edited by Simply_1 - 12 years ago
hazelheart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simply_1

If I am not wrong you r  Jhinki Ghosh of Geet forum?๐Ÿค”

I thought you left IF

IF im not wrong you are happygolucky...Please come with your real id  ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by PrincessPetrova - 12 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chidiya Ghar is the second top show on SAB.it has a trp of 1.39.๐Ÿ‘just chkd the official TAM site...Great news everyone...and since this thread seems to be the most active, i thought it was a good idea to post the info here๐Ÿ˜†...Debina's fans and her haters both are here.so fans.be happy with the trps.haters.be sad!๐Ÿ˜†
Tarak mehta is the top show with trps above 2, Chidiya Ghar isn't far behind, and it has just started.its a great great news...i am sure soon, it will be the top show on SAB! It deserves that place.great acting by all...especially Debina.
hazelheart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Chidiya Ghar is the second top show on SAB.it has a trp of 1.39.๐Ÿ‘just chkd the official TAM site...Great news everyone...and since this thread seems to be the most active, i thought it was a good idea to post the info here๐Ÿ˜†...Debina's fans and her haters both are here.so fans.be happy with the trps.haters.be sad!๐Ÿ˜†

Tarak mehta is the top show with trps above 2, Chidiya Ghar isn't far behind, and it has just started.its a great great news...i am sure soon, it will be the top show on SAB! It deserves that place.great acting by all...especially Debina.

wow great news๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PrincessPetrova

IF im not wrong you are happygolucky...Please come with your real id  ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes i am THE JHINKI GHOSH...thanks 4 keeping me in mind...i m flattered...nd 1 more thing no i havent left I-F...i keep on visiting when i feel like...in a way u can say yes but not completely...so ek free advice if u dont like her or her acting u can easily say it with constructive criticism NOT IN A DEROGATORY WAY...nd dont feel bad babe...GEET reached in top 100 TRP list just for some day ... but this show is gonna rock...nd u will c it...debina's show will b much much more popular than gurmeet's one...

NOTR FOR MOD : if u dont feel like closing this thread after so many horrible words for debina then dont give me warning by saing that why i hv replied and compared...i feel it was needed...