Fan Fictions

PYAAR MAIN PHASGAYA AR one shot FF

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Pyaar main Phasgaya…

Guy was walking around the room thinking very deeply wht to do next… Talking to himself, he keeps looking his phone which was on his hand…

Guy: Kardiya na gussa… Ab toh pakka woh tujhe milne nehi dhengi… Milne kya… Baat bhi nehi karenge tujhse… Kya hai yaar… Aaj ka din jhagda karne ki kya jarurat ta…

Guy sit the on the bed still looking at his phone… He unlocks the phone to see the picture of the most beautiful girl in the world… It was his first and last love… His Princess… His Angel… His BABY… None other than HIS BASKET…

Hmm guess u guys knows who is this guy… Yeah… It's our very own Armaan… Pyaar main pasgaya bechara… Madam koh gussa kardi… Chalo let's see wht happen…

2hr AGO in Sanjeevani Hospital…

Riddhima was busy doing a surgery… Armaan was talking with his gang which includes Atul, Nikki, Rahul, Muskaan and Riddhima's sister Anjali…

Anjali: So Armaan… Anything special u r doing for Ridzy…

Atul: Anjali… Armaan always do special things for her… and Ab toh he had a reason to celebrate… After their engagement, it's the first birthday of Ridzy…

Muskaan: Toh Hero… Wht's ur plan this year… We know every year, u give her something new… I mean u celebrate her birthday in Armaan Style…

Rahul: Yeah… No one can love anyone that much Armaan Loves Riddhima…

Nikki: Don't forget guys… Riddhima also loves Armaan a lot… AR nehi hai toh kuch bhi nehi… AR is ROMEO JULIET for the coming generation…

Armaan: Guys… We are here to discuss Basket's birthday party… Not our LO VE STORY…

Nikki: Right… So wht's the plan…

Rahul: We need to give Armaan his time with his Basket… So we have to celebrate Riddhima's birthday on that day evening… Not like Armaan gives party to her on midnight at 12…

Armaan: Rahoool… Is baar… Changed of plan… Actually, I wouldn't be here on that day…

Everyone: Wht???

Armaan: Yeah guys… Got some work in lonavla… I will be here before the day ends… So u guys can celebrate at 12am that night…

Atul: But Armaan…

Armaan: Nothing can be done Champ… Dr.Kriti ki order hai… It's important… If im not able to go, then she will send Basket… I will go tomorrow and next dayaround 7pm I will be back…That means on Basket's birthday… But if Basket is going, Im sure she wouldn't prefer to come back at night but wait there at night and will come back at morning…

Nikki: Armaan is right… We can't let Dr.Kriti to make one of us go… We know her right… and if Armaan refused, as he said Ridzy will wait night at there…

Anjali: So, wht r we to do???

Armaan: Here is my plan…

They were discussing the plan when Riddhima came… Muskaan saw Riddhima coming so she told others so they stop discussing the plan and went to their respective lockers…

Riddhima: Hi Guys… Kya chal raha hai…

Armaan: Kuch nehi Basket… How was ur surgery…

Riddhima look at Armaan who was near his locker room… While she was coming back, she saw everyone busy talking and next second everyone go to their lockers…

Riddhima: Armaan… Tumhe jhut bolna bhi nehi aata… Toh bolte kyu ho… Nehi batana hai toh mat batao… Jhut kyu…

Armaan: Arey sach main kuch nehi… I was telling everyone, I had to leave lonavla tomorrow morning…

Riddhima: Wht… Tum kal lonavla jaa rahi ho…

Armaan: Yeah… Sitting on the bench near Nikki…

Riddhima: Kab waapas aaenge…

Armaan: 2days later…

Riddhima: Meri birthday par bhi tum yaha nehi rahongi…

Armaan: Tumhara birthday kab hai Basket…

Riddhima: Kya…

Riddhima look at Armaan who was looking at his file… Atul and Anjali left as their pagers went off… Muskaan and Rahul were looking at the lover's, while Nikki was just sitting next to Armaan checking her cell…

Nikki hit Armaan elbow from her's… Just then Armaan remember wht he just said…

Armaan: I means… I know its day after tomorrow… But I wouldn't be back before 12am on that day Basket…

Riddhima: Tu bhul gayina meri birthday…

Armaan look at Riddhima who was standing near her locker with her hands fold…

Rahul: Ab dehkna… Armaan toh gaya…

Said to Muskaan who was next to her, near her ears so neither Armaan aur Riddhima could heard him…

Muskaan: Chup raho…

Muskaan ask him to shut and look at AR…

Armaan: Nehi Basket… I remember…

Riddhima: Armaan…. Leave it… I know isbaar tu bhulgaye…

Armaan: Arey nehi yaar… Won main yeh file check kar raha ta toh…

Riddhima: U know wht Armaan… Just leave it… Kissine sahi kaha… Engagement ki baad na… badlaw toh ana hita… Pata nehi shaadi ki baad tum kya kiya bhul jaengi...

Armaan: Basket… I told na maine nehi bhule…

Riddhima: Tik hai… Nehi bhuli tum… toh bolo… Jab main yaha aayi toh sab chup kyu hogayi…

Armaan: Woh… Kuch nehi… Tum jaanke kya karongi Basket…

Riddhima: Karna kuch nehi hai… Lekin jaan toh sakti hoon na…

Armaan: Koi jarurat nehi hai…

Riddhima: Armaan yeh tum…

Armaan: Maine kahana… Koi jarurat nehi hai…

Riddhima: Armaan main….

Armaan: Bas Riddhima…

Riddhima: Tik hai… Nehi puchungi… Tujhse toh baat bhi nehi karungi ab… Go to hell…

Armaan: Puchengi bhi toh bhi nehi bataunga…

Riddhima: Fine… Keep ur secret with u…

Armaan: Yeah I will…

Riddhima stomp her feet and goes from there…

Nikki: Kya Armaan… Use naraz kardi…

Muskaan: Ab toh Hero gayi…. Ab Ridzy tujhe baat nehi karne wali…

Armaan: Don't worry guys… Main Armaan Mallik hoon… Aur Basket itni der mujhse baat karke bagar nehi rehsakti…

Rahul: Hmm we will see about that later… Muskaan… Chale…

Muskaan: Chal Rahul…

Nikki: Im also leaving…. Armaan… Ur duty finished…???

Armaan: Yeah… I need to do some arrangement before I leave tomorrow… And u guys goes with the plan….

Muskaan: So nothing else u wants us to add to the plan…

Armaan: Haan Muskaan… Kyu…

Muskaan: Just ask… Becox we stop when I saw Ridzy coming na… Toh maine socha u might have more to tell…

Armaan: No… Baaki sab kaam, main karlungi…

Rahul: Ok so see u later everyone…

Nikki: Yeah… Bye…

Everyone leave to their respective places…

Now in present…

Armaan was still waiting for Riddhima to call him… He has been calling her from the past hr but she wasn't receiving his call or answering any msg of his…

Armaan: I need to meet her before I leave tomorrow… Ab kya kare…

IN GUPTA HOUSE…

After coming from hospital, Riddhima went straight to bed skipping her dinner… She told Padma she had tea late so she wasn't feeling hungry…

After getting fresh up, Riddhima goes and stand near the window looking out at the dark sky… Star shinning… Half moon… Little wind was blowing making the night cold…

Riddhima close her eyes remembering her love… Armaan… A small smile came to her lips thinking about him… Remember the most happiest of her day… The day of their engagement… The day they gave NAME to their relation… Announce to the whole world about their relation…

Riddhima open her eyes when she feels something close to her… She was shocked to see Armaan standing infront of her smiling to her… She got scared and was about to shout but thanks to Armaan he put his hand on her mouth…

Pulling her taking out to the balcony with him,

Armaan: Please Basket… Don't shout…

Armaan stand close to her, taking his hand from her mouth… Riddhima was under the charm of Armaan as he was standing so near to her… She was lost in those blue eyes which show all the love and care…

Armaan also got lost in his Basket Green eyes… He moves close to her, but next second Riddhima took a step back making distance between them… Armaan keep moving towards her every step she took behind… Atlast, Riddhima had to stop when her back hit on the wall…

Armaan move close to her… Riddhima put her hand on his chest not to let him come closer than that becox it was difficult her to control herself when he comes near… Both were still sharing the eye locked…

Armaan put his one hand on her waist making her shiver with his touch… Then he cares her cheek with his other hand… Riddhima closed her eyes when he started to care her face… She cook feel his hot breathe inch away from her lips which was making her shivering more becox of the closeness…

Armaan was lost in Riddhima, he forgot why he came here… He looks at his basket who had her eyes closed when he cares her face… A small smile came to his lips… He moves his face closed to her making her shiver with his hot breathe on her rosy lips… He moves his lips close to hers but when he feels her shivering, he just kisses her cheek…

Riddhima open her eyes when she felt Armaan move a little away from her… She looks at him who was smiling to her and holds his ear saying sorry to her…

Armaan: Im sorry Basket…

Riddhima push him infront of her and move away from him giving her back to him… Armaan come to her and hugs her from behind…

Riddhima: Armaan… Kya hai… Jao yaha se… Kya karne aaye ho yaha…

Armaan: Basket… Im going Lonavla tomorrow morning and I wouldn't be able to see u before I go… Aur aaj bhi tumne wait nehi ki mere liye…

Riddhima: Kyu karu main wait…

Armaan: Basket…

Riddhima: No Armaan… Pehle tumne yeh kehkar mujhe yakeen dilwaya tumhe meri birthday bhi yaad nehi hai… Aur jab maine pucha tumse tum log kis baare main baat kar rahe tit oh tumne mujhe nehi bataya…

Armaan: Basket woh hum…

Riddhima: (cutting him) No Armaan… I don't want to hear anything now… Just go from here…

Riddhima move from his hold and was going inside when Armaan pull her to him and hold her in his arms… Riddhima wasn't expecting anything like this when he pulls her; she goes and bumped to his chest…

Armaan put her hands on her back holding it…

Armaan: Mere baat suno Basket… First, I didn't forget ur birthday… Second, I was telling everyone im leaving to lonavla and they can celebrate ur birthday whenever they like, becox this time I wouldn't be here…

Tumne aise kaise soch liya, main apni Basket ki birthday bhuljaunga… Aur woh bhi itni jaldi… Kabhi nehi hoga… U r my everything Basket… I love u more than MY LIFE…

Riddhima: Armaan main…

Armaan: Shhh… (Put his finger on her lips, still holding her hands with his other hand) I know us time u was so tired after the surgery… Aur mujhe bhi aise baat nehi karna chahiye ta… Im Sorry Basket…  I really don't want to go but I don't have any other option… Dr.Kriti ki order hai… Aur personal life se pehle always it comes professional life na…

Armaan cares Riddhima's lips from his finger… Riddhima shiver whenever he touches her…

Riddhima: Armaan…

Armaan: Shhh… Basket… (Move his face close to her) I don't want to leave when u r angry… U knows… Mera mann nehi lagega waha… Aur u knows na, I couldn't leave u for much time… but works come first na… Mujhe jaana hoga…

Riddhima: I will miss u…

Armaan: I will miss u a lot Basket…

Armaan loose his hold and Riddhima hugs him… Armaan hugs her back, hiding his face on her hair near her neck… He places a kiss on her neck…

NEXT DAY…

Armaan left for Lonavla and others were in Sanjeevani… Riddhima was busy with her work like others… N others do two duties… Everyone was busy with their duties plus Riddhima's birthday party…

IN GUPTA HOUSE…

Padma and Nani were cooking special dinner for Riddhima, while Anjali and others were decorating the house for a little party for Riddhima…

Anjali ask Dr.Kriti to not to let Riddhima come home before 12am that night… Give her some work and make her stay late… She told her the plan and invites her to the little celebration they were going to held…

12am…

Riddhima was busy reading some files… She didn't know how the time flies away so fast… She closed her file when her phone started to ring… She looks at the caller, next second a smile came to her lips… She put her phone near her ear to hear…

'Happy birthday Basket…'

Riddhima: Thank you Armaan… I miss u…

Armaan: I miss u too… Kaha ho…???

Riddhima: Hospital main… Kyu…

Armaan: Wht… Itni der… Wht r u doing there…

Riddhima: Armaan… I got some works… Aur tum bhi toh yaha nehi haina meri birthday celebrate karne ke liye…

Armaan: Yeah I know… But don't worry, I will be there with u soon…

Riddhima: Hmm…

Armaan: Ghar nehi jaana…

Riddhima: No… im just leaving now…

Armaan: Ok… Ghar pochte hi phone karna mujhe…

Riddhima: Ok… Takecare…

Armaan: U too… Love u…

Riddhima: Love u too…

Armaan: Once again Very happy birthday Basket…

Riddhima: Yeah… thanks…

Armaan: See u…

Saying so Armaan cut the call… Riddhima collect her belongings and got ready to leave…

OUTSIDE GUPTA HOUSE…

Riddhima stop her car to see darkness all around her… Locking the car, she turns to go inside… She looks at the house to see every single light off…

Riddhima: Lagta hai sab sogayi…

She took double key from her purse and unlocks the door and get inside… She closed the door silently, not making a noise… She locked it and turns around to go to the kitchen when the light's on…

Everyone: Surprise…

Riddhima was shocked to see everyone their… At this time of the night…

Everyone: Happy birthday to you… Happy birthday to you… Happy birthday dear Ridzy… Happy birthday to u…

Everyone came to her who was still standing at the front door… Riddhima had tears in her eyes while he thanks everyone by giving hug to each…

Muskaan: Toh Ridzy… How was the surprise…???

Riddhima: Awesome… I love it… Thanks Guys…

Rahul: Riddhima… Tujhe thanks humko nehi, kissi aur bolna chahiyeh…

Riddhima look at others with a question mark… As everyone one includes Nani, Padma and Shashank with Dr.Kriti and Dr.Shubankar were standing infront of her, they more side to let her see…

Riddhima: Armaan…

Riddhima shouted in happiness…

Padma: Riddhima…

Riddhima: Sorry mom… Lekin yeh yaha…

Anjali: Yeah… He came just an hr ago…

Riddhima: But…

Nikki: We know he told u he will be back by tomorrow… 12 ki baad hogayi na…

Armaan: Happy birthday Basket…

Riddhima: U lier…

Armaan: Wht…

Everyone started to laugh knowing wht will happens the very next movement…

Riddhima: Bataya kyu nehi…

Armaan: Kya Basket…

Riddhima: Yehi ki tum waapas aagaye ho…

Armaan: Tumne poocha…

Riddhima: Nehi pucha toh nehi bata sakti…

Armaan: Basket woh…

Riddhima: Wht Armaan…

Riddhima was coming close to him… Armaan keeps moving backwards…

Armaan: Basket woh…

Riddhima: Woh kya Armaan… Bata nehi sakta…

Anjali: Ridzy, woh toh surprise hai… Issiliye he didn't tell u…

Riddhima: But…

Padma: Riddhima… Ab bas karo… Bohot der hogayi hai… Kissine abhi tak dinner nehi ki… Chalo… Ab tum aagayi toh dinner kerte hai…

Armaan: Haan Padma mom… Dinner karte hai… Pata nehi kaha ti itni der yeh Jungili billi…

Riddhima: Wht… Tumne mujhe Jungili billi bola…

Armaan: Yeah… Ab Jungili billi koh jungili billi nehi bhulaungi toh kisse bhulaungi... Saying so Armaan run away knowing his life was in danger…

Riddhima: U r sooo dead Dr.Armaan Mallik…

Saying so Riddhima run after him…

Nani: Yeh dono ka kuch nehi hone wala… Chalo baccho… Hum log dinner karte hai…

Shashank: Haan mom.. Padma…

Padma: Ji… Chaliyeh…

On the other hand in TERRACE….

All the way running in the house, Armaan came to the terrace… He stops and looking at Riddhima who came after him… He holds her hand before she hits him…

Riddhima: Armaan… Chodo mujhe…

Armaan: Basket…

Riddhima: Armaan… Mujhe tumse baat hi nehi karna…

Armaan: Sorry Basket… But u knows me… when I don't wish u alone, I know ur day wouldn't be full filled… Issiliye maine aisa kaha…

Riddhima look at Armaan who was looking at her with all the love in his eyes…

Armaan: Happy Birthday Basket…

Saying this, Armaan kiss her lips holding her in his arms… Riddhima respond the kiss with all the passions… Lack of air, they broke the kiss… Riddhima hides her face in his chest, not letting him see her red face…

Armaan hugs her hiding her face in her hair… After sometimes, they come out from the hug… Both look each other…

Riddhima: Mera gift…

Armaan: Wasn't it enough… That im back with u here today and that KISS…

Riddhima cheeks turn RED in color when he mention about the kiss…

Armaan: Oye Hoyye… Main toh Pasgaya…

Riddhima: Wht…

Armaan: BASKET KE PYAAR MAIN PASGAYA…

I hope u like it and plzzz ignore mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very sweet and beautiful OS!!!!!!
loved it.
please do write more.
rosyammy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice os...I love it...
Aur aise os likho rihoo di...meri pyari G.nani...
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS..
Thanx 4 d PM..
Aww sooo cute!! Write more pleasee
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice os dear
love it