MY Christmas Holiday- AR updt last part pg 13 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys m back with thee next part 'really wanna thank u all for ur lovely comments it really helps me write better and also wanna appreciate those who pressed the 'Like' button too'I wanna ask for forgiveness for my delay in posting d part, since there was a crisis in my family I cudn't concentrate but this part is mainly on riddhima's point of view and our armaan 's entry'

I also thought that that at the start of each part I will present ur'll with a Christmas n Love Quotes'..

My Christmas Holiday

I never believed in fate until you came into my life. Nothing has been the same since...or felt so right

'Oh God am hell tired of all the shopping , I really don't know how Muski has the strength to shop for good four hours 'I couldn't control my smile seeing Rahul's poor condition he literally had to drag himself at each n every shop coz my dear muski was just not finding the right dress for me n her to wear, n after almost raiding all the boutiques we finally got r desired dresses, I loved ma dress which I purchased it definitely has a Christmas color to it after buying loads of gifts for Mona & Richie uncle we left to have our lunch. I can't help but admire rahul being so irritated wid r shopping he was sweet enuf to carry all our bags now that's what I call a thorough gentleman,. Deciding on what to eat we all three settled for sea food we all gorged like pig on the extremely delicious food  it was just too much too resist 'after chatting for a while I just cudn't believe myself how could I ever forget the most important thing that i have to do,hence I told muski that I'll meet her directly at home who was too surprised at my behavior.

And here I am enjoying the most important thing'I always love d beaches I really don't know how my penchant for beaches started.. feeling the sand beneath my feet and as the waves gently caressing my toes as I walk along the beach, and think about just nothing this place always given me the much needed peace and calmness'after strolling for a while I settled for a place to sit on the beach. thou am tired but am feeling really good today after my conversation with mona aunty I realized what a fool I had been to ever fall in love with jerk, moron idiot heck it's a waste of time even think about him but am more happy that he's no more a part of my life feeling relieved and I must say the shopping really lifted my mood'..as I was taking in the surroundings i saw children making sand castle I smiled remembering my childhood memory, a group of boys n girls were playing volleyball as I can see they were having a ball of a time , and as my eyes flickered I saw  a couple thru a distance standing in the water holding hands looking at the sun to set..i too was waiting for my twilight moment  as some people believed that if you make a wish when the sun is setting in the sea your wish gets granted. Thou I really don't know how far it is true but looking at the positive atmosphere and remembering aunt mona's words...i closed my eyes and made my wish ( that the emptiness in my life be filled with LOVE)  taking in the moment I opened my eyes what I saw in front of me made my heart skip many beats, I saw d most handsome face in this planet standing right before in front of me'his rugged jaw and his exquisitely sculpted biceps made it even more irrestible'stunned at my thoughts I cudn't believe I was checking him out it as it  was always the other way round'well to say I noticed sum no almost all girls  were ogling at him with hungry eyes desperate I thought annoyingly thou I really don't know the reason of my annoyance'thinking jealous  know  its too early u don't even know him'shrugging of my thoughts. My eyes traveled to see him again as I saw him playing with a bunch of little kids running as the kids trying to catch him the excitement and the happiness he shared with the kids I could see was really deep as thou they were his only friends'. I couldn't take my eyes off him there was this magnetic pull from his side which I couldn't hold'..I ignored and stared at the deep blue sea which by now had turned in to a dark black color trying hard to concentrate I scolded myself not to look at him but guess had already given up on myself, thinking for the last time I again turned to look at him I saw him leaving the beach with the kids in tow a sudden urge of disappointment came across me knowing that I won't be able to see this guy again who affected me so much'as he was leaving I saw him stop in his tracks n he turned and looked towards me our eyes locked in each other for more the a few seconds ..i was drawn in his deep blue eyes there was something unknown in his eyes which I couldn't decipher. breaking the eye contact he quickly exited from there'..

At night

Ri- Muski what u think will I meet him again??? I asked muskaan with a hope after coming home I told everything to muski about my small encounter with him and how his presence affected me..

Mu- don't worry ridzi if don't think about him so much.. u just seen him today relax if he's in goa hopefully u'll meet him again'so now go to sleep we have to go to Uncle richie's restaurant tomm mrng remember'

Ri- yes  I knw' I spoke half heartedly

Mu- Good night ridzi' sleep well

Mu- good nite muski'.but sleep was far deprived from me all I could think n remember was him his each move ..the way he spoke to the kids with actions which I really cudn't understand and that captivating smile'sighing I hoped could meet him once atleast but''I drifted off to sleep

That's it guys  this  was the worst I could write m really not happy with d way this part turned out. i knw its quite a short part too but will surely make up for the next part, i  cudn''t concentrate much coz of my personal issues but seeing ur overwhelming response and comments managed to write this part'just hoping ur'll might like it..pls don't hesitate to write any bad comments & good comments r even more inviting'do press the like tab also

Love Kiara😊

Edited by Kiara_angel - 12 years ago
hey!! just read ur fanfic.. its amazing i love it!! so they met i wonder whats gonna happen continue soon
 nikki
aww...thats was such a cutee part😍
Keep up the Great Work!👍🏼
yipee!!  my armaan intro ahh i loved it ...:D
nice one yr...complete it soon...tc..thanks for the pm..:)
Hey Kiara...
the part is great...Armaan and kids are the most adorable side in the world...i love the way u brought him in the story...So armaan also noticed Riddhima...hope they meet soon ...
comtinue super soon and pls in bigger parts...😊.
love...
Thanks for pm & update dear😃

lovely part...so sweet😳

nice part
loved it
cont soon