MY Christmas Holiday- AR updt last part pg 13 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Kiara_angel]

Hiya guys this is Kiara m back with a new ff on obviously on Armaan & Riddhima this is gonna be a short story of not more than six or seven parts'..it is a very simple story which basically has a Christmas backdrop to it, this story idea came to my mind  since Christmas is coming and have already started shopping'.so lets the weave the magic of love, kindness and joy'.

MY Christmas Holiday

I will read ur new update after throwing thisšŸ˜†

just read both the parts...
nice start...

Hey guys m back with the next partā€¦wanna wish all of ur'll a Merry Christmas ..also want to thank all you wonderful ppl for your precious comments  and also who pressed d like tabsā€¦love u guys n keep supporting meā€¦ well I know m quite late in updating the parts guys m really sorry as I too was busy in celebrating christmas at homeā€¦.guys Christmas got over yest but in mine ff its yet to come, so pls cooperate with meā€¦...want to dedicate this part to ma sweet buddy Roshni aka (roshni_A)hope u like this part .

MY Christmas Holiday

Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts

A new Day- 16th Dec

Rid- Good morning mona aunty( she went n hugged her)

'And what about my hugā€¦. She heard a voice from behind. Turning she saw her Richie uncle putting , she went and hugged him tight

Rid-  awww uncle hw could I forget uā€¦

Unc- Good morning beautifulā€¦he said

Rid- Good morning handsome..hearing the word handsome it reminded her about the stranger  n again she got lost in his thoughts.

Mo- Ridzi ru alrightā€¦jerking riddhima out of her thoughts

Rid- m fine ā€¦she told her..Thinking God riddhima early morning ur day dreaming abut him) she sighed

Mo- did you sleep well you kind of look tired ā€¦she asked her with concern..

Rid- no aunty i slept really well she said to him..( only she knew that she cudn't sleep a wink only the strangers face was flashing in front of her all night)..changing the topic she asked

Rid- so aunty wats for breakfast m really hungry

Mo- u go n sit I'll bring breakfast for ur'llā€¦as riddhima left she saw rahul, muskan and waiting for her uncle

Ra n Mu- hey ridzi

Rid- Hi guys

Mu- so ridzi slept well or dreaming about ā€¦she asked teasingly and before she could say anything more riddhima cut her off..

Rid- Just shut up muski  she glared at her who was grinning ear  to ear

Mona aunty entered with a plate full of pancakes, all smile looking st those yummy pancakes and at once all grabbed their piece of pancakes

Muskaan who had already finished three e pancakes in a matter of minute got up n hugged mona aunty.' You r greatest cook I love uā€¦all laughed looking at herā€¦

Ra- yes its really deliciousā€¦ (said licking his fingers)

Mo-  thank u kids anything do  tell me if ur'll want moreā€¦she smiled n replied

Mus- Uncle Richie u won't say anything??

Unc - no  but I can do one thing(n he went n kissed mona aunty's hand) thank you for the lovely breakfast and also serving me the best foodfor the last 23 years and they hugged each other.

All cudn't help but admire their love..

After finishing their breakfast they all  except aunt mona who had some work at home got ready and headed to visit their uncle richie's restaurant  Blue Waves for the first time..the restaurant was located right on the beachā€¦as they went inside

Rid- Oh my god its beautiful.. all three were amazed to see the interiors of the restaurant..although the restaurant was not fancy as the others but it was very cosy, the uniquely textured and designed walls provide a welcoming feel and the ambience was quite homely. It also had a open kitchenā€¦uncle Richie led them to the kitchen n they all followed him, as they entered the waft aroma of the chicken fry greeted them  leaving their mouth wateringā€¦..

Muskaan quietly nudged rahul

Mus- yaar m feeling  hungry.

Ra- Hogger.abhi toh saare pancakes kahaye fir bhi

MU- getting angry tumne mujhe hogger kaha u pig..don't talk to me  n she huffed & joined Ridzi n uncle Richie

Unc - hey chef sam meet my lil angels riddhima and  muskaan n this young fellow is rahulā€¦and this is chef sam  my best in this restaurant..

The chef gave them freshly cooked stir fried prawns which they all relished..

Rid- Uncle Richie ur restaurant is beautiful and amazing not only the dcor but the food is d best in Goa..so uncle tell me how it actually stared I wanna know pls tell us

Unc  - thank u darlingā€¦well this restaurant was started by me years back  it was just a small caf back then, as time  went n  by the grace of god and my hard work it flourished very wellā€¦.with sudden tears in his eyes he continued, Than one day I came to know that my most trustworthy manager duped me and ran away with all my savings. I couldn't cope up with the expenses to run a restaurantā€¦I had given up already and with a heavy heart I decide to sell my restaurant my lifeā€¦but than a savior came into our life our son Armaanā€¦(all three got confused)

Mus- but uncle ur'll don't have any childā€¦. she asked in a haste n immediately bit her tongue of what she said sorry uncle..

Unc- its ok dearā€¦but what he has done for us I doubt my son if I had would have done ..well to start armaan was the child of our dear friends Billy n Ananya Mallik...

Who were staying in goa for quite a long time and than after some years in a tragic accident they both left us leaving a vulnerable armaan behind who at that time had just entered his teens, we were armaan's only family it took time for him to recover from this tragic gathered himself studied hard and also took care of his fathers restaurant too which is counted now as the best in goaā€¦.

Riddhima was really impressed with Armaanā€¦

Unc-  well when I had decided to sell my restaurant he had come offered me his help  but I declined he knew he I won't take his help t han he came to me saying a proposal for me that eh will buy my restaurant n we will run by parternship..of 80% profit mine & 20% his, I disagreed with him to make 50-50 % partnership  he was stubborn enough to convince me saying it's a gift from a son to his father I couldn't say noā€¦he smiled with tears in his eyes, he completely refurnished the restaurant but not leaving d old touch , he single handedly takes care of both d restaurants leaving me nothing to do bt relax, I ma a satisfied n happy man now with a lovely wife and there is Armaan  since he has come into our life we never felt lika childless couple he was always there when we needed him & same goes for us tooā€¦

After a long silence muskaan spoke

Mus- so where is armaan now ?

Unc-  he will be coming in sometime than ur'll can meet him up. Meanwhile take a look around n will join in a moment..

Muskaan & rahul started chatting with each other..but here riddhima  couldn't stop thinking about armaan's kindness & humanness shown for her uncle, she wished she could have been there for her uncleā€¦her thoughts were broken by a known n unknown voice..

Unc - hey armaan my boy..how ru? N he hugged him

Ar- hey dad m fine ā€¦..

Riddhima cudn't see him as his back was facing her..

Unc - come armaan  I want to introduce u to my familyā€¦n as he turned

Riddhima's heart started beating faster as she saw d same stranger who she had seen yesterday and all could she see was his  deep blue eyes boring into hers and his handsome face had a surprise look on it..His eyes stared into hers not blinking at all even as he was approaching her n as he reached close to her everything else faded just the two of them existedā€¦.

Unc - ridzi meet my son Armaan, n armaan my angel Riddhima..

With a half smile he forwarded his hand to shake n she joined her hand with his sudden goose bumps aroused in her body and she withdrew her hand in an instant n looked at the other sideā€¦as he also got introduced to rahul & muskaan

Unc - so kids I wanna talk to ur'll about something important ., they all led their way to the nearby table as they took their seats ridhhima n armaan sat facing each otherā€¦

Unc ā€“ so armaan howz d preparation for the Christmas ball going on

AR- hmm not really great there's only few  days left n have not finalized on the main theme also many, don't know hw will arrange these things..(he said in tensed way)

Unc - don't worry armaan I know how much it means to you I have a solution to your problem that "Riddhima", all looked at riddhima who was also very much surprised..

Rid- me how can I help ā€¦.(trying hard not to look at him coz  wid his sudden staring session) I don't know uncle wat ur talking about.

Unc - relax dear..u know m getting old and due to my bad health-and d lack of time I won't be much help to armaan with all the planning n organizing this event, u already n since u have been working for a event management comp u will be the best of help to organize it and help armaan..

Rid- but uncle this is completely different of what I do professionally I don't think so I canā€¦she tried to reason

Unc - I have full faith in you pls and trust me u would be doing for a good cause..

Rid- what cause? She asked him surprisingly

Unc -well the money which will be collected from the Christmas ball will be donating the charity which armaan supportsā€¦"St Joseph Handicap children Charitable Trust"

Riddhima turned to look at him in awe who was still not done with his string session she could see some thing different in his eyes a urgency and hopeā€¦

Rid- ok uncle I'll help for the children.

Unc - thank u dear.n he hugged her

Rid- ur most welcome(she smiled at her uncle0

Ar- thanks it really means a lotā€¦she heard armaan speaking, she smiled n acknowledged it.

Ra- don't wanna miss on such a noble cause too, armaan if ur'll need any help me & muskaan r always there..

All left leaving armaan n riddhima..

Ar- so riddhima shall we discuss the things from today

Rid- ya sure lets start nowā€¦.she said in nervousness thinking she will have to work with this greek god  making  a silent prayer to god to help her pass thru it..

Ar- so u tell me how should we  go about it..he asked her formally

Rid- can you tell me when is the Christmas ball ..

Ar ā€“ well its on 25th December ..

Rid- oh so stupid of me to ask obviously it wud be on christmas day, (he didn't smile but just stared uff  can't he just blink ya)  so do you have any suggestions for for the themeā€¦it was really difficult for her to concentrate coz her object of attraction is sitting right in front of her

Ar- ya I do have but not really positive about itā€¦ hmm  like d Hollywood theme

Rid ā€“ its nice but it doesn't gels with Christmas spiritā€¦no how about 'Happily ever after'ā€¦she asked him..

He thought for a while but d suggestion didn't please him

Ar- no it will be like a fairytale no I don't think so the royalty appeals to me..

Hmm riddhima think as she was thinking heard armaan's most dreaded suggestion

Ar- how abt Twilight themeā€¦he said skeptically

Riddhima started laughing at his suggestion..

Ri- Armaan u really want to see ppl dressed like werewolfs or  like vampires on christmas nightā€¦she started laughing againā€¦

Ar- nowadays ppl like twilight movies that's y I thoughtā€¦.he tried to reason, getting irritated with her laughter.. pls can u stop laughing  fine I know it won't work

Riddhima got alarmed with his irritated voice n stopped..

Ri- ok sorry lets think abt something else., they both started thinking

than suddenly armaan heard a squeal

Ri ā€“ yes armaan how about "Take My Hand" theme

Ar ā€“ can you care to explain what it isā€¦

Ri- Christmas is all about Love its the celebration of giving and sharing love selflessly without a thoughtā€¦how about  people coming under one roof and proclaim and celebrate their love for each other and to rejoice in the power of love..Christmas is Love. what do you think armaan ā€¦she asked him

He studied each n every expression of hers , her nervousness when she realized she would have to work with him n even while talking  she made less eye contact, he sensed a strange pull towards her, her excitement was just like a child cute n adorable, he cudn't take his eyes of her when she was deep in thought her and her laughter was magic to his earsā€¦ā€¦coming back to reality he shuddered at his thoughts armaan  don't forget what you had promised yourselfā€¦.stop it now...jolting back to reality

Ar- yes its nice we'll keep this as our themeā€¦..i'll start working on the invitations now , if you could start writing some ideas about the decorations' than will catch up with you tomorrow n discuss see you tom in d morning at 11am ā€¦saying a quick bye n thanks he hurriedly left the place..

Riddhima was too surprised, few minutes he was sitting her discussing things n d other moment he just left in a flash leaving her ,there was something which he was hiding she could see but what she thought than sighing she got up and left for home.I thing riddhima was sure that today at night sleep wud be far far far away from herā€¦.

That's it guys let me know how it was, any suggestions on the themes would be welcome, do leave your comment good or bad all are accepted and don't forget to press the like tabsā€¦.

Love KiarašŸ˜Š

I guess m da 1st 1 2 comment.. Heyy kiara,itz jus awsummm.. I sersly luvddd it lloottt.. Thnxx 4 da pm deaaa..:)
Wow. Its really good. What's up with armaan, seems like he's avoiding ridz a bit, what promise did he make? And to whom?
Nice one.
Luvd the armaan entry.
Waiting 4 d nxt part.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
Nice part.
Continue soon.Thanks for the PM.
Wow you totally have me hooked on this ff!!ā¤ļø
I loved AR's first eyelock and now their first conversation!
I can't wait for more staring sessions! šŸ˜Š
Looking forward to next update, please pm me! šŸ˜ƒ
Nice concept! Luved it!!
update soon!