hey Sunita thanks a lot...
well u'll come to knw later in d comin parts
ur most welcome
Happy new Year to u

Love Kiara
Kiara_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys Happy New Year 2012..LOVE you ALL for ur comments and for pressing the like tab…thanks guys ur'll r wonderful….

here's the next part, hope ur'll like it

MY Christmas Holiday

Love is a word which cannot be explained fully even by the dictionaries

At night riddhima was chatting with muskaan in their room

Ri- muski…... armaan is the same guy whom I had seen on the beach with the kids..

Muskaan who was lying down got up with a jerk..

Mus- what..armaan is the same guy..she asked in a surprised tone..

Ri- yes muski…

Mus- don't u think this is not just a coincidence may be its more than that.. you will also get a chance to know him and spend time with it, wow ridzi am so happy for u….. …

Ri- yes he is..Firstly I was attracted to him but now I respect him after knowing how he has helped uncle Richie he is a gem of a person, 

Mus- Yeah… in this world who does such things the fact that he is arranging the Christmas ball only for the handicap children speaks volumes about him as a person…(riddhima nodded her head in agreement)..ridzi do you feel any attraction from his side…

Ri- no muski its too early to speak for now I just to concentrate on arranging & helping him for the event as there's very less time..so now lets go to sleep have to meet armaan early in the morning

Mu- oh ho so madam is desperate to meet…I understand ridzi…(she teased her)

Ri- Muski ….she glared at her n said

Mus- Uff I was just joking ok good night and sweet dreams about armaan..she teased again

Ri- muskiii…she glared n than smiled at her cute sis..good night muski sleep well, lying on the bed she thought about armaan. Thinking does he feels for me too she had seen some unread emotions in his eyes which she cudn't decipher what was it..loneliness ???? such a person can never be lonely he would be surrounded with lots of people  in his life who love him, lack of attention from the opposite side no  girls must be hovering over him in their short  mini skirts on this handsome hunk … cringing at this thought ..she drifted off to sleep

Blue Waters- 17th Dec

Riddhima was waiting for armaan at the restaurant in her excitement she had reached the place half an hour early , she glanced at her watch it will be eleven in a minute , her eyes searching for him just than she see's him entering the restaurant greeting everyone with a smile dressed in a sky blue  color shirt and dark faded jeans even in simple casuals he looked breathtakingly handsome..he reached her table sitting he gave her a small smile..

Ar- Gd morning riddhima he greeted her

Ri- gd morning armaan .. she greeted him back

There was an awkward silence as none spoke

Ar- riddhima will you have something for breakfast..

Ri- no armaan …mona aunty didn't leave me till I have my breakfast.. she smiled n said

Ar- mom is very sweet ( guys remember armaan calls uncle Richie n mona aunty .. Mom N Dad) if you don't mind can I order something for me as am very hungry coz late night I was at the printing company off to print a invitation sample as I didn't want to waste one day too…before he could say anything further  he was interrupted by her

Ri- pls don't be formal pls go ahead and order for urself I'll just have a cup of coffee

Armaan felt a bit odd about his explanation he wondered why he did that, he gave the order to the waiter and the awkward silence gripping them again, just than the waiter arrived with the order n served them…

As riddhima sipped her coffee she occasionally glanced   who was busy munching his food he looked so cute she thought  he ate as thou he   didn't had his dinner last night finishing in a matter of mins, he looked up and saw her staring at him with a smile playing on her lips, he stared at her pretty pink lips and a sudden urge to kiss them aroused  in him jerking at his unbelievable thoughts . he smacked his brain hard for thinking in such a manner..

Ar- riddhima have brought you the sample of the invitation card, wanted to show you firs hope you approve it. He forwarded the card o her which she accepted, looking at the card she was amazed the card had a white color ribbon wrapped on it opening the ribbon she looked at the  card it was simple yet  elegant.. Beautiful she said 

Ar- yeah…. beautiful d words escaped his mouth in a whisper as he gazed at her

The card was in deep red color depicting the Christmas flavor  there was picture of Christmas ornament hanging and the shadow of lovers holding hands  focusing on the theme Take My Hand printed in bold italic letters she turned the card n read the invitation

Christmas is the time to share love

so hold the hand of your beloved and enjoy the evening of merriment

You are cordially invited to attend the Christmas ball

to benefit the St Joseph Handicap  Children charitable Trust  

on Christmas night 25th December – 8pm midnight

At venue City Beach Hall

Formal Attire Black & White for men

Red & White for women

Ri- OMG armaan its beautiful and really nice , I think you should finalize on it

Ar- thanks…am glad you liked it

Ri- so that's your restaurant name City Beach Hall it sounds quite English

Ar- yeah my dad was fascinated with all british , well I was born in London and did some of my schooling there, than out of blue one day my parents informed me  that we are shifting to India forever I didn't like the idea  at all leaving all my friends and settling in a unknown country scared me too , but there was nothing I could  do9 he said in sad tone)

Ri- so you don't like goa or India she questioned him after seeing his sad face

Ar- he smiled and said..No never ever can I dislike this place it has given me sad  happy memories , d day I had placed my foot on this soil I felt at home I was mesmerized by the beauty of this place back than in London I had always looked down upon  my country used to always think am a British not a Indian…here the people were so friendly and welcoming even after the death of my parents I never felt alone( there was a pain on his face as he said that) coz they took me as their own family and than there was ur uncle Richie n mona aunty who never gave me the feeling of an orphan am blessed to have them in my life…he completed still lost in the memories

Riddhima had the sudden urge to ask about his personal relationship but she backed off

Ar so now the theme n invitation cards are done we have now decorations , lightning and food  to arrange food is not a problem it will come from my restaurant just to look at out at the menu. now lets start  with the decorations have any ideas

Ri- hmmm  since the mood of the party is romantic let me think … you have any suggestions

Ar-  how about we put red heart shaped balloons in the hall and  some cupid pictures or statues what say

Hearing this riddhima started laughing loudly …armaan made a face and wondered why she is laughing  agin like yesterday was his suggestion so bad

Still laughing she spoke

Ri- armaan we are not in hiogh school or hosting prom night , this heart shaped balloons are just so cheesy and cupid it s like teenage love, if ur girlfriend would have heard this she would have ran away from u. still laughing she looked at armaan whose face had turned red in anger..

Ar- Stop it! Riddhima you have no right to speak to me like that and I don't have nay girlfriends u got that

Ri – no girlfriends she said in a stunned low whisper thinking what she did wrong

Ar- Yes no girlfriend nor am nor am I interested in such kind of fake love.. he spoke rudely

Riddhima was too stunned too hear such words from this man who has done so much for others and who's still doing

Armaan turned to look a t her seeing her fallen face and realizing his mistake he whispered a Sorry

Riddhima couldn't understand this guy is so unpredictable  At one point he was angry and now he was feeling guilty

Ri- No am sorry it was my fault I should think before I speak anything..he looked at her sincere eyes

Ar- me too , I just overreacted am sorry for shouting at you , I guess since we will be working together I think this incident shouldn't bother us that's why I wanna extend my friendship towards you this will help us to know each better and it will help our work to.. so friends he forwarded his hand towards her which she gladly accepted with a smile with a hopping heart

Ri- Yes friends

Ar – so after my stupid suggestion do you have any ideas in mind for the decorations, lighting and than there's food I think food willd efinately will come from my restaurant we just have to decide the menu..so

Ri- armaan can you tell me how big is the hall

AR- its quite big  enough to  occupy 100 people its just  behind  my restaurant.

Ri- I was thinking since the theme is about Christmas and love have noted down some points, why not we put big drapes of red and white color in the hall and matching it would be the table cloth of white in color, a huge three tier crystal chandelier will adorn the centre of hall  making it more  beautiful with the couple grooving to slow beats of music under the chandelier it will give a romantic feel. and we can wrap

Clear Net lighting on either the pillars or on the big indoor plants,

he looked at her in awe as he was explain the things with a dreamy look and a cute smile with lots of hand gestures…so what you thing she asked him

Ar- its really brilliant and nice you are very talented riddhima …he complimented her, she blushed and whispered a "thank you"

Ar-  .i have a thought in my mind hoe about on each table we hang paper lanterns it will eb not too bright and I will also give a  cozy and serene feel to the people.

Ri – very thoughtful armaan , she said appreciating him and when the couples are dancing we can give the lighting effect on the roof of starts and moon impressions it would be so amorous swaying under the starts and moon..she suggested again going into her dreamy land

Ar- now isn't that cheesy and teen love , she looked at him for a moment and suddenly they both burst out laughing , after sometime armaan spoke- so now get up we are going to the  decorators first and to the printers office and last at my restaurant to discuss the menu, he spoke in a flash , I mean riddhima it would be effective if you come along with me and explain to them it would be easy and fast…he spoke skeptically… I hope understand

Ri- armaan we r friends right so why are you hesitating just command me ok..so now lets go but one min I can't come in these clothes….

Armaan glanced at her dressed in black shorts and a white tee with a jumper on it  she looked super pretty n cute he thought ..

Feeling uncomfortable under his strong gaze she asked hi..Am I looking alright..

Ar- you look perfect …he said and immediately a 100 watt smile spread on her face..

As they both exited from the hotel stopping in her tracks riddhima gasped as she saw armaan moving towards his bike she didn't expect this at all, armaan stopped and looked at her he quickly understood her problem n spoke

Ar- I didn't bring my car today I love riding bikes and normally I travel by bikes but for one day if u could pls adjust for just one day ..hoping she woudn't say no

Ri- ummm it s ok with me…with that she moved towards the bike thinking that thou she too love bikes but with him she felt different…as she sat on the bike her heart started beating badly realizing the close proximity between them….she was in a fix to either catch him or something else but she chose the latter n placed her hand on his shoulder as he rode the bike .. riddhima  was enjoying her ride looking thru the beautiful surroundings but for armaan it was making him difficult to concentrate on the road as he was continuously stealing glances at her from the rear mirror as he was busy in his peek a boo,   he didn't notice the speed breaker and as his bike was in full speed in that riddhima bumped into him hard the sudden nearness jolted both their body with a sudden spark of desire craving between them…

Whispering a sorry… armaan gathered himself and tried concentrating on the road…which he ……….

TO be continued

That's it guys need lots of  comments as usual good or bad are accepted…..and don't forget to press the like tab..

Love Kiara😊

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.
Thanx 4 d pm
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
greaat part. imm ssoo curiouss to knoww abouhh armaan's past? connected to love, girlfriend! intrestinng. yaay they are fwendss. one step takenn ;P ooo ii can soo imaginee tha haall. beautiful. update soppper soon :)
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 part dear:)
continue soon
thankx for pm
lov
maria:)
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG i luvedd it!!!! it was great part!!

cant wait till Amraan's past to be revealedd!!
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update, Loved it so much.
Eagerly waiting for Armaan past.
Update next part super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice. So armaan definitely has been hurt by someone, still cant help being attracted to ridz. Like the way their interaction went from awkward silences to easy convo.
AR-kash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
loved AR moments
cant wait formore
cont sooon
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for pm & update dear 😛