Fan Fictions

Life Out Of Control #3 - Imp Note pg 51 - Page 5

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sanaa629

Neha. You have been an amazing person to talk to. Very optimistic, bubbly and full of life, even though your school has a wierd calander and is killing you with work right now!!πŸ˜†  Your comments and encouragment means loadz to me, especially in Who Knew. So thanks a tonne as well. Or in french, Merci beaucoup. Je t'aime. 😊

Thanks for the mention!!😳 I AM an awesome person, ain't I??😎 Okay, not going off to my "I am freaking awesome land"!! I'm flattered to say the least. I haven't read the story yet, so can't say much about it but I know you're an awesome writer and so you truly do deserve all the threads. :) And no, this is not my congratulatory note, woh baad mein. This is just to say: Anyday you need someone who is full of herself and can talk about tangent stuff even when she sleeps, remember me!!🀣 And then, I <3 you twin!! <<That's your nick-name from me!

Love you!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
only one word suits u

congratulations!!!!

n dont be shocked if u open more threads coz u surely deserve it
jiyaa_m thumbnail
nice instalment

waiting fir armaan's bday

update soon
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another amazing update !!!! AR are just adorable...pl continue soon !!
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread!! 

The update was awesome. i hope R and M sort out their problems asap... i want to see them together. 
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also want to say a HUGE thank you to Vini, Rhea, Rabia, Zarqaa, Sunita, Anumeha, Kriya, Mehak, Ankita, Maria, Ashna for ALWAYS commenting in detail when you can, and putting a huge smile on my face with your amazing comments on both, Who Knew and Life Out Of Control.

Awww... I'm sorry.. Will not be able to comment on a daily routine now.. 10th std. Pre-boards from 3rd Jan.! So i guess i'll be totally active after March 26th! :/
Take care..
Love,
Rhea :)
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was a superb part Sanaa, so adorable, got the right mix of everything in it :D

Loved how you've got such a realistic track to it, about their exams being around and their lives getting busier and stressful. I loved how Armaan and Riddhima are so worried and concerned about their friends, and most importantly so much about each other. Riddhima's anger showed her concern and it was heart warming to read her scold Armaan so that he could be fine. Her insecurities are justified, she isn't wrong in feeling that stress, but I am sure all will be good, and they both will do amazingly. 

I adore the last moment between them. Love the idea of them studying together, and end up being each other's support when they're tired and need to be encouraged and distressed. 

Lovee the part Sanaa and glad you updated πŸ€—

Can't wait to read ahead <3
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sanaa629

And after Aanya, someone else I got to know really well was Maitree. She found time to read the whole fanfiction and comment on the whole thing in about a span of two days! While it took me weeks and weeks to just comment on nin chapters of MTB!! Though I'm sure the wait was worth it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ..!! But she's also been encouraging, always there for me, and true, aaj kal kuch zyada hi offline rehti hai, but she can't help it. Her comments are always awaited for.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a million Maitree.

Ok I didn't know why but this was So Touching! I was So happy After Reading this <3 Trust me,Reading LOOC was one of the best desicions I ever took <3 Awww LOL,Its fine :D Ofcourse Your Comment was worth the wait,You daffod! <3 I Love You :D And I can't help being offline,u know na :( Exams cheee! :(

Aditi9 thumbnail
I cn't find d link 3... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ plz inbox d link to me

Aditi9 thumbnail
Xamz!!!! evry1 HATES THEM!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 poor poor AR, RM, AN... Lucky AA!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  RM still not speakin to each othr... Aww... πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² dats awful !! & Lovin AR!!! baapre Ridzy ws sooo angry... GOSH!! but awww she loves Armaan sooo much... & Ohh d AR moments were sooo cute... spcly d coffee 1... β€οΈβ€οΈ loved it to d core... & sorry for d late comment.. me hvn my xamz... Hope to c d nxt update real sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!