and nice updt
cont asap
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaKSG4eva

Res.!
*Edited*
Firstly, i'm so sry for editing it so late..
Well actually when i reserved it, i was leaving for school...
Toh i couldn't comment then.. And when i came back, i realized that you've updated also! :P

Hehe..

Okay the next thing,

Eee!!
I'm sooo happy for you!! :D :D
This FF comes under the category of the BEST AR FF's here!! :D
Oh how i love this FF! <3

Sanaa, please don't make us wait for tooo long for the updates..
Please update soon like how you used to earlier..

Love you! <3
Rhea.

Yeayy..!! One reserve edited..now like a million more to go..!! πŸ˜† I'll update soon..just tell everyone to edit their reserves..!! It'll put me in a WONDERFUL mood..!!πŸ˜ƒ 
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaKSG4eva

Res.!
Yeah.. Another one..
Will edit in some time.. :)

*Edited*
OMG!
Sanaa??
You updated LOOC after such a LONG time.. ;)
RM: Awww.. :( Hope everything gets sorted out soon...
AR: They ALWAYS make me smile..
My heart warms up ALWAYS! <3
The ending was really really really ADORABLE.. <3
AR rock!! :D
Continue sooon..
Plus, comments will be less.. Gonna get inactive soon..
Take care.. :)

Love
Rhea

Hahaha..LOL..yeah..updated after ages didn't I?? Yepp..AR are just that awesome..Obviously inspired by KSG and Jennifer Winget..they would be..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Hmm..comments will be less? well ..atleast like it..so I know you're reading..πŸ˜ƒ 
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

Aww tooo cute like seriously! Coffee scene was cute nd he is superman lol
Hmm insecurities nd birthday plans? I smell trouble brewing

Cont soon!

LOL..trouble is their second name..!! Didn't you know?? LMAO!! And yupp..Armaan is a superman..πŸ˜ƒ 
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_A

Wow...u made me think about my exam days for a momentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Armaan is always careless when things come to HIM...yaar..yaar someone shook this nut head...On one side he is taking care of Ridzy soo much whereas on other hand proving to be one of the major reasons behind her worries...I hope ridzy can put it into his thick scull...umm..Armaan's birthday is coming?????and looking to the scenarios there will be no big party..(yaar why can't we see Armaan's birthday bash..even in DMG we didn't get a proper birthday celebration for him..😭 )..Any way really looking forward to Ridzy's gift..and wishing that Armaan would do a very good job at exams...

And last but not the list. ..  .Congrats for the new thread.πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸΌ...u surely deserve it...

lol..your exams..?? I remember when I was doing mine..I was just as stressed..yet..not stressed enough..!! πŸ˜† Armaan is an idiot that way..but *sigh* isn't that why we all adore him?? I didn't want to put a party because..yes..it's really awesome and what not..but then it's too predicted and cliche..and ohhh..do not talk about Ridz and Armaan in DMG..he did SO much for her..!! But Sid recycles all Armaan's plans..(admittedly he didn't know)..and the only person she can think of is Sid..!! hmmphh..

Thank you soo much..!! *hugs*
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: helen_of_troy

part was awesome dear

loved it so much
coffee scene was very nice
truly armaan is so caring and lovable 
continue soon
eager to read more
thanks for the pm

Hi..

Thank you soo much..!! Yepp..armaan is awesome..!! as always..πŸ˜ƒ Well..nearly always..!! LOL!πŸ˜†
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Thanks for the mention!!😳 I AM an awesome person, ain't I??😎 Okay, not going off to my "I am freaking awesome land"!! I'm flattered to say the least. I haven't read the story yet, so can't say much about it but I know you're an awesome writer and so you truly do deserve all the threads. :) And no, this is not my congratulatory note, woh baad mein. This is just to say: Anyday you need someone who is full of herself and can talk about tangent stuff even when she sleeps, remember me!!🀣 And then, I <3 you twin!! <<That's your nick-name from me!

Love you!!

Flattered?? thats an understatement..!! You should be over the moon..after all yahaan main hi hoon jiske paas time hai teri bakwaas sunne ki..πŸ˜† jk!!  Accha..so you haven't read it?? Well..AWESOME..go on...scoot and read it..when time permits..and don't forget to write lamba sa comment..I'm very particular about those..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 

🀣twin?? LMAO!! no problem..I'll make sure I catch you around on IF!! πŸ˜† 

Love you!! And SUE your school for such absurd timetables and dates...!! πŸ˜† 

tu me manque..!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

That was a superb part Sanaa, so adorable, got the right mix of everything in it :D

Loved how you've got such a realistic track to it, about their exams being around and their lives getting busier and stressful. I loved how Armaan and Riddhima are so worried and concerned about their friends, and most importantly so much about each other. Riddhima's anger showed her concern and it was heart warming to read her scold Armaan so that he could be fine. Her insecurities are justified, she isn't wrong in feeling that stress, but I am sure all will be good, and they both will do amazingly. 

I adore the last moment between them. Love the idea of them studying together, and end up being each other's support when they're tired and need to be encouraged and distressed. 

Lovee the part Sanaa and glad you updated πŸ€—

Can't wait to read ahead <3

Thank youu..!! *hugs*

Oh..I think it's safe to let you guys know they both will do well..I suck at making people fail...πŸ˜† especially the characters I simply adore..!! 

Thanks an awful lot..!! Your comment did cheer me up after a tiring day..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Ok I didn't know why but this was So Touching! I was So happy After Reading this <3 Trust me,Reading LOOC was one of the best desicions I ever took <3 Awww LOL,Its fine :D Ofcourse Your Comment was worth the wait,You daffod! <3 I Love You :D And I can't help being offline,u know na :( Exams cheee! :(

πŸ˜† My comments are nearly always worth the wait..!! That's why I take sooo long to write them..!! because I cn't be bothered to start..and I know I have sooo much to say so I can't sya some things and not others..πŸ˜ƒ 

Awhh..thank you..!! Anyways..Dec 10th is around the corner.!! So be ready with an update of WTB..or no..LAF!! In fact both are at a crucial point..!! So hurry up..!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sanaa629 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi9

Xamz!!!! evry1 HATES THEM!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 poor poor AR, RM, AN... Lucky AA!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  RM still not speakin to each othr... Aww... πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² dats awful !! & Lovin AR!!! baapre Ridzy ws sooo angry... GOSH!! but awww she loves Armaan sooo much... & Ohh d AR moments were sooo cute... spcly d coffee 1... β€οΈβ€οΈ loved it to d core... & sorry for d late comment.. me hvn my xamz... Hope to c d nxt update real sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.>AA have been through it already..πŸ˜†  Yeah..AR moments were always cute in DMG..and I hope they will continue being so here...πŸ˜³πŸ˜•  No problem..Glad you commented despite having your exams..!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

*Hugs*

Good luck with the rest of your papers..I'm sure you'll ace them (if they're being graded)!!