Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

HOW WAS TUM BIN JAOON KAHAN? - Page 2

Poll

WAS IT.......

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
divyagirl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

It started out with a motorcycle crash.... then came to children. I only liked the beginning then they made it longer. They should put a "the end" when Aryan died.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I RELE RELE LOVED IT IN THE START..INFACT I WAS ADDICTED!!!... THT EVER LASTING LOVE SAGA HAD AN AROMA WHICH LASTED LONG IN MY SYSTEM BUT LOLZ..WEN KUSHI GREW OLDER WHICH WAS STILL BETTER..I THINK YE WEN KUSHI N DURGA HAD KIDS....EVERYTHNG GOT RUNIED! DOWN THE DRAIN..BUT STILL VIKAS WAS NEVER THE LESS ASTONISHING..HE WAS JUS PLAIN SUPERB! BTW I LIKED THAT GIRL MUSKAAN..SHE IS VERY VERY PRETTY AND HOPE VIKS ACTS WIT JIVIDHA (MUSKAAN) AGAIN.

fatty1 thumbnail
and why did it have an unusual ending? why did "you" discontinue the show aroona?😡 Edited by fatty1 - 19 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well i liked it, but then the impossible started to happen so i thought it was okay.

natasha5 thumbnail
i agree also what is the point of laughing
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
i think tum bin jaoon kahan was good.
vinutna thumbnail
I THINK IT IS WORST.IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MARVELLOUS IF ARYAN HAS CHOSEN KHUSHI.
fatty1 thumbnail
dat would have been super cool!😃
divyagirl thumbnail
The ending was soooo stupid and sad!!!! I think it would be cool if Durga or Guruma died.
vinutna thumbnail
there is no option saying bad ,otherwise i would have chosen that,instead of ok. Edited by vinutna - 18 years ago