AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 76

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...Mallu...

Awsumm update hai yar!!😍 Lovely.. the kushal sig, Hayeee..  so dreamy! Superb siggys.. Love them a lottt! 😍The coloring, the effects you used.. brilliant job!👏

Keep the updates coming
And thanks for PM

will never miss your updates. PM me for the next as well
😳
gOOd jOb

Thank you so much Mallu! I'm so glad you liked the Kushal siggy! Thanks a lot! I'll send you a friend request! Everyone in my friends list gets a PM!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG. WAIT i editted my request!?
pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akki-rockstar

hey AIshu..hugs...

omggg...!! such a gorgeous updt yaar..beautiful...
first of all luvd ur banner a lot...👏
Aisha's req came out osm..luvd the icon set...=)
Avni req is fabulous..
i luvd this show..gud to see a sig from u...
Nish DKDM req is cute..miss those old Shiv-Sati scenes..
Awww! Thank you so much Swati di!
n Preet one is finally in ur style...n ur colors...ur updt looks so royal..hehhe,...

ummm..n my req... breathtakingly osm...
luvd it from the core...
omggg..yaar hw did u do such a fab blending...
gorgeous...it's truly magnificent...like a masterpiece,..
i luvd the coloring, fonts...bt blending most...
perfect place for pix..
Lol, it took a really really really long time! :D I suck at blending, so blending these thirty some photos wasn't an easy job for me

btw yaar im not able to find some pix...around 3 jodis...
names r there bt not the pix..did u miss ny1...
nyway it's fine..coz this was a lot...n m glad dat  made this for me..
means a lot to me..
thank u so much...gonna use it r8 away...
beautiful work dear...muah!!
loadz of luv n hugs..
Oh, I'm so sorry! But I guess I must have just forgot. I couldn't make sense out of the whole jumble of blended photos on my PS, that those two must have slipped
-akki(:

pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

OMG. WAIT i editted my request!?

Kidhar?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aishu, here's my request for the male version of my devi avis.😃😳

You can use any Mohit Raina video you want, but could you use a moment where he's battling with someone, so that it matches with this Vishnu video? I think recently, there was Shivji's battle against Indra for some reason, right? If that works, you can use it or else use whatever you wish, but text should be either Shiv Shankar or Mahadev, which ever one fits.

Here's the Vishnu video where he's battling Mali and Sumali. You can use whichever timing you want, but could you include the moments when he's blowing his conch, giving the demons a stern glance, and then releasing his Sudarshan Chakra? Text should be Shri Hari.

For Shri Ram, again you can use whichever moment you want, but here's a video of Ram fighting Tataka. Choose a close-up on his face and then one of him releasing an arrow.

Text: Raghuveer

For Shri Krishna, here's a video of him battling Jarasandh's troops. You can choose whichever timings you want, but like with Shri Ram, I want a close-up on his face as he smirks at Jarasandh's troops, and then a moment of him releasing an arrow.

Text: Dwarkadheesh (if this is too long, you can put another name of Krishna's which fits with this situation)

I hope the videos are workable, especially Ram and Krishna's since they're not great quality.😳 Do let me know how it works out!

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i'm asking you if i did post the req or not!? 🤔
lemme go see...
muffins2waffles thumbnail
finally edited my comment on pg 96 :) hehe..
pakhara thumbnail

The last two weeks were busy busy busy for me! I went to a fellow Bharatanatyam student's arangetram, we had the carnival in our town, dance classes, yeesh! And I was more attentive to my tumblr blog since I was trying to up the members there. So yeah, I barely ever got on to India Forums. I promise you that I have read every single one of your precious comments, but I don't have the time to reply to them. I do appreciate and love you all very much though. I'm sorry that I haven't been that active, but y'all are such angels for coming to my shop. So thank you!

Oh, and please do follow me on tumblr, if you have an account. Seriously, I have more followers on min.us than I have on tumblr. I didn't even know you could follow people on min.us!!

So, here's the link. If you feel dayaalu (charitable) today, then feel free to follow me.

http://radhahibawari.tumblr.com/

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

RS Ramayan

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

I want to go and take lessons from this kathak maestro right now. These Madhuri avis actually ended up looking a lot like Lola di's so credits to her as well.

I was kind of peeved at them because of the faulty wall in their last act, but I still love these two.

After seeing this close up interview of them, I realized that Punit looks SO much like a friend of mine. And my friend's a Gujju too! Maybe they're somehow related! :O

The brush thing behind the text is inspired by Vicky.

She did quite a bit of modeling for the fashion designer, Payal Singhal. I just checked out her website, and those dresses are the most gorgeous things on earth! Now, if only I had a thousand dollars so I could buy one for myself.

This was the cutest moment in all of JDJ! Hum aapke hain kaun all over again!

ITA Awards

Mouni Roy and Ronit Roy! I do declare that those two are so charming together! Why doesn't this gal just join Jhalak? She would sweep the competition!

The Office

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
pakhara thumbnail

Requests

I promise promise promise that I'll get the other requests done soon!

For Durgavnii

Yaar, the coloring for the avis came off as aqua because of the blue stage. I used the same exact coloring here and there's no aqua. Sorries!

Stacked: http://i.minus.com/i4LKnAdbfWCq6.gif

For Terenaina

Stacked: http://i.minus.com/ibhkwpRQiNMGQX.gif

For Janaki di

Stacked horizontally: http://i.minus.com/icJmZMP555GGl.gif

Stacked vertically: http://i.minus.com/i6PRgmQJCriOF.gif

With the text: http://i.minus.com/irjOCaSffeUdl.png

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love the dp-rk siggy,,,,very beautiful

I love my vid avi request

amazing update as well...I totally forgotten that I did req in ur shop😆 but I'm pleasently surprise. Thank you for making it
Edited by Terenaina - 11 years ago