AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 81

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

OMG Aishuu! (You might not remember me but I remember you from the old mytho days when I was more activeπŸ˜†) I wasn't aware you had a shop! Thanks for the PM :D
You are so so SO good...everything is unbelievably gorgeous...I honestly liked every single one of your creations in this update πŸ‘
In the "Parvati ki tapasyah hi Shiv ki tapasyah hai" I adore the texture and color contrast between the black-and-white and color images!! All the DKDM ones are amazing...I'm actually planning to start watching that show now...my entire family loves it lol.
The animated signatures are just 😍 Great job πŸ‘ 
Oh and the brush you used with the text on one of the siggies is so pretty <3
Please update agains soon and PM me! (:

PS I read in one of your side-notes that one of the actors you made a siggie on is Gujju...are you Gujju too? Because I am!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

OMG! I remember you! Dude! You were active in the MM when the mytho gallery had its golden days! :D And thanks for visiting my shop!
I am so glad you liked my stuff! The DKDM stuff was created after much experimentation and trial/error processes on photoshop. So thank you so much! I'm so relieved that the feedback is positive! :D
And sure! I send PMs to everyone in my friendslist! :D

Oh, and like I've told you in your shop, I'm a Marathi, not a Gujju. But I have a LOT of Gujarati friends! :D
woww aishu .. lovely work m here after a lng time i guess .. u changed ur username na? :/
thugh i don't use to watch this serial but loved this sigggie
^style is awesome n coloring is fab .. amazing

^wow loved the coloring on it n the brush things behing the text .. lovely!

Those JDJ avies r cute .. lovely work .. overall amazing update
^^Thank you so much Bushra! Yes, I did change my username!
I'm so glad you liked my work! Thanks for commenting!
Ok this might be weird but m nt sure whether u read my previous post πŸ€”πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Neways I edited on page 97 !!!
______EDITED______

Hello aishu! cant tell u how much I love thsi update of urs dear!
I've become a huge fan of ur styles yaar!
Teach me something na!😳
Coming on to ur update!
The bappa siggies are as usual so divine n beautiful!

OMG! this siggie is so unique!
loved the text n pic blending!! absolutely stunning n the other Shiv Parvati one is also awesome!
 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
My all time favourite RSR stuffs are so wonderfully made dil khush ho gaya!πŸ˜ƒ

^ So cute ...m loving the texture n pics!πŸ‘

^Shri Ram Hanumanji siggie is also very very good!loved the pics n blending!!
The JDJ avis are so cute n brilliant !!
I also love that gal Shibani alot! She's so graceful! I cant take my eyes off even when she's in ur avi!πŸ˜†

^This is such a sweet siggie...she's looking so royal...m dreaming of my Aishu in d same costume!πŸ˜† may be Krishna shower some grace upon u one day n u can wear that dress..but dont forget to show it to me hun...n do share it wth me too someday!πŸ˜†
All in all a wonderful update !!
keep dem coming!
Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
Aishu
Awsome Creations. Love the JDJ and the Mahadev One's. They are just Gorgeous
Originally posted by arun-deeps

______EDITED______

Hello aishu! cant tell u how much I love thsi update of urs dear!
I've become a huge fan of ur styles yaar!
Teach me something na!😳
Coming on to ur update!
The bappa siggies are as usual so divine n beautiful!

OMG! this siggie is so unique!
loved the text n pic blending!! absolutely stunning n the other Shiv Parvati one is also awesome!
 πŸ‘
My all time favourite RSR stuffs are so wonderfully made dil khush ho gaya!πŸ˜ƒ

^ So cute ...m loving the texture n pics!πŸ‘

^Shri Ram Hanumanji siggie is also very very good!loved the pics n blending!!
The JDJ avis are so cute n brilliant !!
I also love that gal Shibani alot! She's so graceful! I cant take my eyes off even when she's in ur avi!πŸ˜†

^This is such a sweet siggie...she's looking so royal...m dreaming of my Aishu in d same costume!πŸ˜† may be Krishna shower some grace upon u one day n u can wear that dress..but dont forget to show it to me hun...n do share it wth me too someday!πŸ˜†
All in all a wonderful update !!
keep dem coming!

Thank you so much sweetums! I love you so much! Your comments are just the sweetest comments I receive and I love reading them so much! And I love you so much more for them! Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much for liking all the siggies! It means so much to me! And I did make those RSR siggies keeping you in mind, especially the Sitaji one, so I am so super thrilled that you liked how it turned out! Thanks!
And lol, when I get the dress, I'll gift it to you! :D Magar itne paise kaha hai mere paas?!

This is a completely tumblr update. I mean, I only posted stuff that I have posted on tumblr. And my second batch of requests. So yeah, this update simply proves how little I got done here.

Oh, and again, if you'd like to follow me, here's the link to my blog.

http://straight-schruter.tumblr.com/

Everybody Loves Raymond

The Office

The Dark Knight Rises

For those who haven't watched this movie yet, you have a very sorry life! Lol, just kidding, but seriously. GO SEE THIS FILM!

Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty

I just so LOVE Merryweather's bindaas no-nonsense attitude so much! She's adorable!

This avi set turned out kind of sucky, but the song was one of my favorites, growing up. And it did get a lot of notes, so what the heck. I thought it was at least worth posting.

A combo of Once Upon A Time and Disney's Pinocchio

Lagaan

That '70s Show

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago

Requests

For Aishi di

Horizantally stacked: http://i.minus.com/i3Q5M81IathVv.gif

Vertically stacked: http://i.minus.com/ikiYGTN4t8tKb.gif

For Reeno

For Lola di

-edited-

Aishu! πŸ€— I don't know how to start :P I seriously don't.

Seriously, mindblowing update! Just gorgeous! Everything, everything is flawless. There's nothing that is not perfect in any one of your updates. Seriously. I feel that way everytime! You stun me with every update. 😍

I'm so loving everyone's tumblr styles these days! The clarity is what I just really admire! How do your avis turn out so clear? So perfect? With the BEST coloring possible? Probably because you are a photoshopping genius. You can turn the worst quality of stuff into the most beautiful of things.😳😍 Don't deny it! I know you're going to :P

Look at these - i adooore the coloring! And the way you put the text on each and every single one is so so so so perfect&amazing. It looks professional, simple but extremely beautiful. IDK how you do it. 😳 I have so much that I could learn from you!
^ This moment's cute.πŸ˜† Is The Office good? I would watch it but I'm probably way behind because I know it's been running for a while.

Anyway, do you know what I love BEST about your avis? You put the text in the center and it just looks sooo good! I know a lot of people do that but you do it really really well! Lol, don't know if I just made sense but seriously, your avis are adorable <3

AWW Disney! Like, actual real awesome Disney! Love LOVE the Pinocchio stuff! What a creative idea - to do the OUAT and cartoon combo. The OUAT Pinocchio scenes made me cry, seriously. You know, I was so happy when Auguste turned out to be Pinocchio because I love both characters so much. But back to your avis, they are so touching.😳 the light bluishness of the avis makes them even more touching, and the curvy text just fits in so well <3 You really outdid yourself on those! I love them.πŸ‘ 

And oh goshh! The Lagaan avis! The cutest moment EVER captured so perfectly with the prettiest most stunning coloring ever.😲 Seriously, they are BEAUTIFUL <3 Remind me of a fairytale! Too good!

And the requests, I seriously do adore the cuteness of my avis <3 THANK YOU for making so quick and perfect. Will use again soon for sure.πŸ€—

And khdfdhuhs Reeno's request! Flawless blending! The contrast between the colorings on the top and bottom is just genius! Lovely work<3 It's perfect, flawless, (insert other wonderful adjectives here).

Seriously, you get better each day. Keep up the amazing work. πŸ€—

Edited by aishi.muffin - 11 years ago