AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 89

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

So, a bunch of stuff happened since last time.

1. Janmashtami: my most favorite day of the whole year. I fasted and celebrated at home. I'd love to hear stories from all of you. How was your Janmashtami?
  2. AMERICA WON THE MOST NUMBER OF MEDALS IN THE FRICKIN OLYMPICS!!! 'Merica! :D
  3. I became a IF-Rockerz
  4. And school started. This is my senior year, and I basically just eat, sleep, go to school, and do my homework. I swear, it's like I'm not even living. I thought seniors got to slack off! Don't believe the rumors.

It was quite a while, wasn't it? It seems like an eternity because all of this happened!

And as you know, I'll never give up advertising my tumblr. Yup, I'm that besharam.lol. So again, please please please follow me! I follow back! I also changed my url to straight-schruter (as in straight schooter) in honor of The Office's illustrious assistant to the regional manager of Dunder Mifflin Scranton, Mr. Dwight Kurt Shrute.

http://straight-schruter.tumblr.com/

Janmashtami

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxrZB00_4JE[/YOUTUBE]

Patriotic/American stuff

Well, my internet was out for a while and I was just so in that siggy making mood that I used some of my summer vacation pics to make this.

And I guess this is somewhat reminiscent of Don't Stop Believin', only for the text though. Rarely does it happen that the text I come up with sounds good and fits the signature well.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I don't like how plain the coloring is. But the video was too funny to not post.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

Madhuri Dixit then and now. Fun fact for anyone who wants to know, she and my mom both went to Parle College (Mumbai University) at the same time! My mom was two years her senior. Obviously, they weren't acquaintances, but that's still so cool, right?

And Shibani and Punit. These two will forever be my most favorite jodi on Jhalak. I don't want to sound complaining/difficult/belligerent/bitchy, but it looks like I'm going to be all those things because of just how pissed I am. They even had a really high score from the judges. A freakin 35 out of 40! So does that mean that people are so blind that they voted so little for a jodi that did so extremely well?

Once Upon A Time

Ankita Lokhande and Suhasi Dhami

I don't know why, but I just made this sigg because I really liked this pic. I used to watch Pavitra Rishta before Sushant was replaced, and even though I've never watched Yaha Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, I've always thought that Suhasi was so pretty.

And I came up with the text. It was my spinoff of the quote, "Laughter is a spark of the soul." lol, but feel totally free copy it if you'd like.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail

Requests

For Janaki di

Stacked horizontally: http://i.minus.com/i8enXvEiD6eDU.gif
Stacked vertically: http://i.minus.com/ibknx2err980ZQ.gif

For Sanaya

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

lol, you're sweet! and FYI you're already caught up on comments!

Lol I meant everywhere else in avi-sig, but going by this update, looks like I'm going to start with you and get stuck again 'cuz of all the ogling 😆 and I'm already using the Huntsman sig! It's perfect <3 Poor guy, his story's gotta be the saddest on the show thus far 😭
pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Lol I meant everywhere else in avi-sig, but going by this update, looks like I'm going to start with you and get stuck again 'cuz of all the ogling 😆 and I'm already using the Huntsman sig! It's perfect <3 Poor guy, his story's gotta be the saddest on the show thus far 😭

Oh, lol. I'm so sorry! I shouldn't assume that everything's about me. 😆 And I know right! They should have totally kept him! He was awesome! Maybe the only one who can compare to him was Charming, but that too is a stretch. Well, maybe not. There's more dimension to Charming/David Nolan's character. But I loved the confused atma type thing they had going on for Graham too.
pakhara thumbnail

thank you
muffins2waffles thumbnail
RES !

That Shibani Punit sig = love!
Can you link me to the performance?
Edited by aishi.muffin - 11 years ago
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow beautiful update aishu
everything looks beautiful
madhuri ones are sooo pretty 
and shibani-punit one are so pretty and do you really think they got voted out? most of the reality shows are scripted like why is bharti still there? they kept her for entertainment and jdj is scripted too
back to ur update, great job with everything
keep up the great work
pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishi.muffin

RES !

That Shibani Punit sig = love!
Can you link me to the performance?

Well, the pic wasn't from a performance. The two actually modeled outfits for the fashion designer Payal Singhal.

But here's their last performance. The one after they got voted out.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt20wd_jhalak-dikhla-jaa-season-5-720p-25th-august-2012-video-watch-online-hd-pt1_shortfilms
pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

wow beautiful update aishu

everything looks beautiful
madhuri ones are sooo pretty 
and shibani-punit one are so pretty and do you really think they got voted out? most of the reality shows are scripted like why is bharti still there? they kept her for entertainment and jdj is scripted too
back to ur update, great job with everything
keep up the great work

Thanks Rai! I'm so glad you liked it!
And I wouldn't call it scripted as much as biased voting. All of the contestants who are still in are television stars.
And thanks for liking my update again! Means a lot!

muffins2waffles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Well, the pic wasn't from a performance. The two actually modeled outfits for the fashion designer Payal Singhal.

But here's their last performance. The one after they got voted out.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt20wd_jhalak-dikhla-jaa-season-5-720p-25th-august-2012-video-watch-online-hd-pt1_shortfilms

Thanks for the link! Can you send me the pics of them modeling when you get time?