AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 104

Posted: 11 years ago
^^ERMAHGERD! It's gawjuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much! I mean, Shiv Parivaar mytho show style! so cute!!!! And your style is sooo pretty! I need to take lessons from you! This is SO beautiful!
So they have started with the Ganapati phase already? I'd better start watching! The little kid playing Ganeshji looks adorable!
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Janaki di (page 133) DONE !

Liar! You only did 1/2 my request!
I want my small avis NOW! Now! Now! Now!
^^who you callin' a liar? :P
lol, actually... I did finish them.
Here you go!
I was going to stack them, but my photoshop froze, and then I went of to lunch, and then I forgot about it. (food makes me forget) I'll try to stack them again right now.

*edit* Scratch that! I got them!

Horizantally stacked: http://i.minus.com/ibwXllQl23NDgf.gif
Vertically stacked: http://i.minus.com/iW4iGrZH08wzV.gif
Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago

^^who you callin' a liar? :P
lol, actually... I did finish them.
Here you go!
I was going to stack them, but my photoshop froze, and then I went of to lunch, and then I forgot about it. (food makes me forget) I'll try to stack them again right now.

OMG!!!!!!

I was going to be all sullen and say I wasn't appeased, but I cannot possibly do that now when I see such delicious avis!

I know, I know, delicious is probably the weirdest word I can use for such a devotional scene, but these avis look like yummy treats. Don't question my sanity, I swear these avis are making me think of Christmas cookies.🤣

Aww, thank you Aishu! I take back my words, haha, you're not a liar.😉😉😆
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!!!

I was going to be all sullen and say I wasn't appeased, but I cannot possibly do that now when I see such delicious avis!

I know, I know, delicious is probably the weirdest word I can use for such a devotional scene, but these avis look like yummy treats. Don't question my sanity, I swear these avis are making me think of Christmas cookies.🤣

Aww, thank you Aishu! I take back my words, haha, you're not a liar.😉😉😆

Of course I had to appease my Janaki devi! How could I not do so! :D Lolz, thank you! I, um, don't judge at all. If they look like food to you, then no problem!
Thank you di! Thank you for requesting and thank you for leaving such an adorable comment! :D

oh, and I added in the stacked ones!
Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago

Of course I had to appease my Janaki devi! How could I not do so! :D Lolz, thank you! I, um, don't judge at all. If they look like food to you, then no problem!
Thank you di! Thank you for requesting and thank you for leaving such an adorable comment! :D

oh, and I added in the stacked ones!

Haha, I can tell that you're probably thinking me the wackiest person on Earth.🤣 Btw, why are you saying thanks? I should be the one thanking you for putting up with me. I know I'm such a difficult friend to have, but sorry, I can't change by habits. It's hard to resist myself when I have a friend as talented as you!🤪

Thanks for the stacks hun, using at once!!! Will definitely be using this for a long long long long time.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Haha, I can tell that you're probably thinking me the wackiest person on Earth.🤣 Btw, why are you saying thanks? I should be the one thanking you for putting up with me. I know I'm such a difficult friend to have, but sorry, I can't change by habits. It's hard to resist myself when I have a friend as talented as you!🤪

Thanks for the stacks hun, using at once!!! Will definitely be using this for a long long long long time.

Haha! You are wacky, but in a good way! :D We love you for it!
And lol, of course I owe you a thanks! My shop would be dead without you! So THANK YOU!
And awww, pssshhh! What talent? I haven't been in IF for so long I forgot to make a sigg! :/ But thank you so much di! You're too kind!
hey Aishu..
that's ok dear..if u can't blend gif image..

i don't have the same image video..coz i don't remember the scene...
but here is the another link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYVilmnMFpY

0:40-0:43 and 0:51-0:53

only dean scenes..

pix r the same as previous ones..

thanks again.. :)

-akki(:
Edited by akki-rockstar - 11 years ago
make anything for me on katrina, if you wish🤣