AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 111

Posted: 11 years ago
Aishuu!

You have to make a new shop๐Ÿ˜ญ I will miss youu if you don't. I don't go on tumblr too often so I barely see you anymore and your creations are just SO beautiful!
I love all your animated stuff. I am in heaven when I see them! The font and style and coloring is all just so perfect. The Merlin ones are awesome and Disney, AWH SO CUTE!:D

I looove Swati's req.

Make another shop! (this is aishi the muffin by the way)
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 11 years ago
How are you liking SC? I watched the first few episodes then stopped because I get sad reading the plotline on IF
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Aishuu!

You have to make a new shop๐Ÿ˜ญ I will miss youu if you don't. I don't go on tumblr too often so I barely see you anymore and your creations are just SO beautiful!
I love all your animated stuff. I am in heaven when I see them! The font and style and coloring is all just so perfect. The Merlin ones are awesome and Disney, AWH SO CUTE!:D

I looove Swati's req.

Make another shop! (this is aishi the muffin by the way)

No worries di! I'm now definitely planning on making a shop. Debi di talked me into it and now that my spring break has started, I have loads of time to make one. Perhaps even open the shop for a few requests.

And THANK YOU! I'm so glad you liked my gifs! And especially the Merlin. Did I mention that's my new obsession! lol

Lol, how could I not recognize my muffin di?

And YES, SWC is going to get a whole lot more tragic, but I think that's the thing. All good shows are sad. The book and movie were popular all across India because everyone loved that story, so I hope that SLB sticks true to it. Instead of changing it to a happy ending and making it like every other serial, I hope he stays true to the original story line. And I bet he will since he also made Devdas and kept it pretty much the same.

Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

No worries di! I'm now definitely planning on making a shop. Debi di talked me into it and now that my spring break has started, I have loads of time to make one. Perhaps even open the shop for a few requests.

And THANK YOU! I'm so glad you liked my gifs! And especially the Merlin. Did I mention that's my new obsession! lol

Lol, how could I not recognize my muffin di?

And YES, SWC is going to get a whole lot more tragic, but I think that's the thing. All good shows are sad. The book and movie were popular all across India because everyone loved that story, so I hope that SLB sticks true to it. Instead of changing it to a happy ending and making it like every other serial, I hope he stays true to the original story line. And I bet he will since he also made Devdas and kept it pretty much the same.

Yay ๐ŸฅณDebi di has done a very good thing.๐Ÿ˜†
I want to req๐Ÿ˜ณ I keep telling you I will but then I can't think of anything! I will think hard this time promise.

Yes you did! Is Merlin a show or movie?

And I know but I don't like sad endings. Considering it's based off a book, I hope it stays true to the story because I don't like it when they change the original but since it'll probably be heart breaking I'll probably stay away from the show until someone lets me know that it isn't too heartbreaking.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Yay ๐ŸฅณDebi di has done a very good thing.๐Ÿ˜†
I want to req๐Ÿ˜ณ I keep telling you I will but then I can't think of anything! I will think hard this time promise.

Yes you did! Is Merlin a show or movie?

And I know but I don't like sad endings. Considering it's based off a book, I hope it stays true to the story because I don't like it when they change the original but since it'll probably be heart breaking I'll probably stay away from the show until someone lets me know that it isn't too heartbreaking.๐Ÿ˜†

Aww thanks! :D No problem di! You know you can request any time you want! And lol, isn't Sanaya doing a new show on Star Plus?

And Merlin is a tv show on BBC. Well, it was a show. The finale was on Christmas eve and I'm still not over it. IT WAS SO SAD!! but, it was one of the best shows ever, which goes back to prove my point that sometimes the most tragic shows are the best.

As far as SWC goes, it won't be that tragic as the storyline suggests for a long time. They just started and the two main leads haven't even fallen in love yet. So we should be seeing moderately happy episodes for a while.

AAASHHHIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A;KLSJ;AKLDJF It's YOU! Tumblr waali Ashi!
ahaha! Thank you for commenting yaar! That was so sweet of you! And lol, my stuff comes not even close to your genius work, so whateves. Idk what you're talking about. And I'm now definitely going to make another shop. I'm sitting here with so much time (spring break just started) and I have a bunch of SWC siggs that I want to post. So yeah. False alarm. I'm sorry!

Love ya!
Aishu

Aishuuu WOWWW kladalskjd hahahah JII HAAAN main wohi hooon tumblr waali ashii ๐Ÿคฃ your most welcome :D HAHAHAHAHA is this a joke of the year !!!! MY WORK IS JUST ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข yoursss is waaayyy GORGOUS <33 i just love it!!! ohhh well in that case WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FORRR ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› make make And link meee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ohhh now i want tooo see sooo pleasseee link me whenevr you update kay ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aww thanks! :D No problem di! You know you can request any time you want! And lol, isn't Sanaya doing a new show on Star Plus?

And Merlin is a tv show on BBC. Well, it was a show. The finale was on Christmas eve and I'm still not over it. IT WAS SO SAD!! but, it was one of the best shows ever, which goes back to prove my point that sometimes the most tragic shows are the best.

As far as SWC goes, it won't be that tragic as the storyline suggests for a long time. They just started and the two main leads haven't even fallen in love yet. So we should be seeing moderately happy episodes for a while.

lol aww thanks! yes she is, not on Star Plus, it's on Sony. It's called Chanchan(: Though the first episode was nice, I don't think it is something I can get obsessed with.

Oh I see! So was it an English show? (not American, English as in London - English๐Ÿ˜†) Maybe I will watch it. I have break right now as well.

Yeah true, but knowing me I will get attached :) I might watch it but haven't decided yet!
@Ashi, I couldn't disagree more! :P Your creations are sooo pretty that I'm sure everyone is super jealous of you! I know I am! Your style is super duper, my friend! And thank you! I created my new shop. Still editing it, but here's the link! SHOP #3

@Aishi di, well, I hope we get Barun on TV soon and then we can fangirl over him all we want! LOVE the url, btw! :D haha!

Yup, Merlin was English. The actor though, Colin Morgan, was Irish and he totally masked his Irish accent for every episode! He is super talented! Honestly the best actor in television! Like, you should have seen his other roles. They're all so different, and the way he talks, even the way he stands and walks is different for all of them! There's a part in Merlin where he has to take an aging potion, and the old man version of him is also another example of how he can don a new personality so well.  It's astounding.

And I highly recommend watching SWC. It's getting to be really good! And here's the link to my new shop. SHOP#3 I'm still editing it tho.