AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago

@kinshuqkiaashiq, thank you so much!

Appreciate it!

@Zaryaab, thank you! Thank you so much!

@Mina, thanks for using the Bappa sigg! :D

@Sano, thank you so much yaara! :D

Yup, I did have a blast! :D Vacay was great! :D

@Sanzz, thank you so much yaar! Glad you liked! And sure! :D Will have more IPKKND stuff in this one since we've had that ArHi dance. :D

@Jess, Thank you much! :D Glad you liked your request!

Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey AISHUUU

Hey There Gunia!:D How's you?

Omg dear what brilliant styles u bring evertime!!
Really gr8πŸ‘
Thank you so much sweets! Glad you liked them!
frst of the Bappa siggie was stunning
Thank you so much for liking that one! :D Means a lot to me! Mera har ek update inhi se hi shuru hota hai :D
^loved how u wrote Ganesha!⭐️
Thanks! :D I typed it in black and set it to overlay over the bokeh texture.
This is such a sweet present u gave to Janu di! Its really beyong gorgeous!πŸ‘
Loved this superb style!❀️ Now helpp me...my eyes are glued to this sweet siggie😍
Awww! SO glad you liked it! :D
Arun and Deepika were looking so cute in it!
Thanks hun!

this is really cute😳
HEHE, thanks! :D
^Same goes for dis siggie, Aditi's expression are cho cute hereπŸ˜†
Keep ulp d awesomeness sweets!
:D Yeah, she's adorable !
Thanks for liking the signature yaar! :D

LOVE YA
GOD BLESS!
LOVE YOU TOO!:D And same to you, GOD BLESS YOU!
Originally posted by lola610

FINALLY getting caught up in here... best for last, na πŸ˜› Iske baad shaanti se I can post my update, without any guilt.
Yup, best for last! :D You're comments are always the best! HEHE
And no, you didn't have to wait to be done here. Gosh, I would have been much happier if we'd gotten an update from you earlier, but oh well. hmph

First off, very glad to hear that you had such a nice winter break... you totally deserved it, between all that moving and hauling stuff around and adjusting.
HEHE thanks! :D It was really nice
And lol yeah, moving sucks, but this type of travel I like. Road trips. Sight-seeing. Fun!

LOVE Janu's b-day sigs... the blending and blurring on the Hanuman one and the text style on the Swayamvar one are outta this world 😍 When I switch my dabba from pastels to reds, I'm def gonna use it... unless my request gets done first πŸ˜›
Awww! Thanks a lot! OMG! That'd be such a huge compliment for me if you would use them. :D Thanks so much di!
JSK mein both the baby Kanha and that last Aditi one which I had mentioned in the mytho masti cg are beautiful... that 3 pic unblended patta patti style is damn cool, very striking and it's a great way to show all the best expressions on the actors' faces. Genius πŸ‘ Like I said, would love to see a similar one on each lead from each of our fav mythos...
Thank you so much! So glad you liked that style!
Sure di! Which ones do you want? Do you want a SUMS one or a Rajmata one? I know, I'll try to do both. hehe

This right here is one of my favs from the whole update:

^^ That whole lighten-instead-of-blend thing oyu do looks so incredibly amazing in this, and the use of both color (that too such deep traditional coloring) and b/w is sooo eye-catching 😍 And all the brushes and textures on top are literally icing on an already very yummy cake!!! More like this please, I can't think of specific scenes but you're an expert yourself so I'll let you look through the gallery and surprise me... can't wait πŸ˜‰

That was all experimentation, so I was expecting criticisms, but so glad you liked how it turned out. But the lighten thing is being done everywhere, so it's not really my thing.
But thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for liking it! :D
How about some Nand Yashoda scenes from SK. This JSK scene was from when Yashoda tells Nand she is pregnant. We have some good SK pics of those in the gallery don't we?

And... all the PR stuff is lovely, very festive and fun and beautiful... you're more dayaalu and udaar with the show than I am, I gave up after the leap as I do with all of Ekta's leaps πŸ˜† God I hope she doesn't do that with BALH, that would suck. Anywho, this one makes the list as another favorite from the update:

I actually tried to stop watching but couldn't. I was always curious as to what happened. And then I saw this promo which had Hiten in it instead of Sushant, and I was like, WTH? I had to get myself caught up after that. hehe

Such impeccable blending, and the coloring with all those rich shadows and deep reds is STUNNING 😍 Bas dekho aur dekhte reh jaao types... more mytho ones like this too please! I'm so demanding, dammit πŸ˜† But this one I know what would work with it... obviously wedding scenes, vidaai from RSR, naming ceremony from SK... I just love this style to bits so almost anything please!

Awww! Thank you! :D The coloring is actually from that Regina psd I posted a while back along with some minor adjustments to make it fit to these pics. So glad you liked it di! And of course!
So that makes one SUMS/Rajmata sigg in the Aditi sigg style, one Nand Yashoda one in the JSK style, and one wedding sigg from RSR made like this. k, got it! Sounds like i'm taking your order at a restaurant or something, lol.
But you're my mytho buddy, so anything for you! hehe

Already told you how much I adore the Raymond ones... such hilarious dialogues you chose as text 🀣  Thanks for crediting me with the style inspiration for the Frank one, but I barely recognize the resemblance cuz when you use them, you make them look so much better 😍

Thank you so much! I found this tumblr of it called, well, the name is just like that of OUAT, but it says Everybody Loves Raymond instead of Once Upon A Time. hehe
But name ko chaddo, the tumblr is amazing! There are screen caps from so many scenes along with the text! I'll post the link in your shop too, so that I can get more ELR out of you.

The IPKKND vid sig is sooo pretty... coloring, clarity, everything about it is utterly perfect!

Thank you so much! :D So glad you liked it! Again, the same psd as the Regina one. :D

And of the requests you posted so far, I adore that first Akki-Deeps one you made for terenaina... blending is flawless and it has that professional sheen to it 😍 that style would be great for your stuff for the anniversary thread, hint hint πŸ˜‰ And the Beend Banunga ones you made for Prii deserve to be added to the best of this update list, both the b/w version and the colored ones are sooo unique and perky and pretty ❀️ LOVE them!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Means so much to me! And the "professional sheen" came from the bokeh texture, not me, lol! :D You know that one I pmed you?

Sure! I had a question to as you about that thread though. Are we all going to post in our own posts, are all the messages and siggs going to go into the intro one like we do in a birthday thread?

All in all a stunning update as always, knocked my socks off!!! More soon pleaseee!!!!!!!

Thank you!
Yup! More coming soon, well as soon as I finish that last request that I kept procrastinating on and make a Ganapati Bappa sigg.
Aishuuu, when are you going to update?!
Aishu, whenever you're free, could you please make me a sig from these pics?

In the third pic, please use only Debina, lol, and use any text you want.

Oh, and here's a suggestion for you, lol...again, any text is fine.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5233/45694250.png
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/5913/32934915.png
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/6105/38964250.png
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9109/78756463.png
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6559/21473263.png
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8806/22551774.png
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3748/87627736.png
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3580/74308143.png
@Janaki di, NOW!
lol
:D Thanks for the request and suggestion di! :D I finished the request right now and I'll try to get to the Mayuri one soon!

How is everyone doing? All ready to about throw their fancy high heels at me? Before you do that, let me explain first. I had my midterms this past week, so I was a bit inactive. Otherwise this update would have been done ages ago. So sorry for the people who had to wait for their requests.

Jai Shri Krishna

Saas Bina Sasural

Coloring PSD

Click image

Jai Ganga Maiya

the first one is inspired by Aish.Artz

Everybody Loves Raymond

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I know, they had that super duper fantabulous dance sequence and all I did was make this lame siggy. But I promise, next update there'll be a ton of stuff on that, avis, siggies, you name it. I just didn't have much time for this update.

RS Ramayan

RS Shri Krishna

For Aishi di

For Lola di

for the first sigg, I used a psd made by rohini

For Reeno

Reeno beta, this is what happens when you leave the text to me, lol. I still have the psd version if you want to change it.

For Janaki di

I'll try to do the CG one today or tomorrow and just pm it to you, okay?

aishu dii, so sorriieee for my late comment dii, u must hate me !😭😭😭 plss plss pls forgive me dii, i promise not to be so late in ur shop again!

really awesomeee update diii, ur just so talented, how do u make such beautiful cgs dii ??😲 omg, luv all of them!

i think this is the most beautiful avi of this update dii, luv the coloring a lot!😍 

it's so dreaming looking and i luv the border and text u used, superb work !!

when ur open again, im surely requesting an avi in this style.πŸ˜›
Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 12 years ago