Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!

Dead!

no words, seriously
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG!!! OMg!!!

this is sooo divine Aisu!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ m stunned to look @ d style n texture😲😲😲😲😲
aw...dis is shooo shweeet n divineπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This one is by fasr ur BEST RSR siggieπŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ AMAZING hun
such a lovable siggie of rajnibala😍
^what to say for dis d yellow color is making the siggie look soo b'ful!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
What a beautiful n romantic siggie...1 of ur BEST...u're improving like anything Aishu sweets😳
Even this one is sooo gorgeous!!!😲😲😲😲😲 Itniii sundar!!!😍😍😍😍😍 Keep up d awesomeness...m soo proud to have u as my frns, my sis...😳 love u
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful updt aish...totally gorgeus..reqs came out fab..luvd this one most..

unique req n unique creation...pix selection n blending is fab...osm effects...just luvd it..

yaar aishu tum plz mjhe batado..ki kaise banati ho ye sigs,,inni dhansu..jhande gaad diye yaar..

freebies r totally ROCK..

kaun kaun si ginau comments mein...
HHRPK avis r supercute...
luvd the style of IPKKND...especially first two...
n just luvd ASR one..for obvious reasons...hehe...
bt RSR first sig is mind-blowing..

BAppa sigs r bestest...just luvd the colors n effects...πŸ‘

kudos for u...

this time u deserve 1000XπŸ‘

do tell me when u'll be open..i  need a combo sig of all my fvts...plz let me know..

n keep shining..
luv ya loadz..

-akki(:
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
u magiciannn! <3
i LOVE everything u do...
Uff amazing stuff, awesome styles!
This is so gud:
Dudette, i lost my halftone sdert texture, ^^ hmm could u PM me the textures, yeh wale!? 😳 Thanks πŸ€—
and the avis are so damn awesome, do tell me if ur ready to take a req :P im dieing to req!
Fab job πŸ€—
Keep it up! :D
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome !!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

First and foremost, a HAPPY-belated- MAGHI GANESH CHATHURTHI to all of you! Happy Ganesh Chaturthi Aishu! Thanks for the lovely reply, I'm a part of BR Paradise, not sure if the Mytho forum is the same/similar? The ganeshji sigs are all gorgeous, I'm in awe of them. πŸ‘

Personal fave-I love the style/colouring/image/text-beautiful.

I loveee the JSK one-I adore Krishanji-Radha's relationship especially how it's been depicted in this. The two actors did such a great job, this creation gives a glimpse of how devoted Radha is 😊 Lovely.

Sushant/Riteish-Genelia ones are stunning,

Both Ramayans are fab-Mouni looks so pretty in that sig from DKDM ⭐️

Aww 😳<3

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-You already know what I feel about these, they're so attractive I was immediately drawn to your gallery. Honestly, kudos to you for these, looking back at them now...I'm just taken aback by them. πŸ€—

I can't wait to see more! πŸ˜ƒ

They compliment each other so well-they complete the other one, of course by that I mean the characters haha, fab stuff!

Ahhh, Arnav urf Barun Sobti-tall dark and handsome never suited someone so perfectly 😳

Love them all! I'm scared I'll end up writing an essay but the colouring, images, texts so unique...especially "what the" concept, I actually laughed out πŸ˜† Wow, "stealing glances" great colouring/style and I love the font you've used for the text...breathtaking!

Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke avis are so refreshing! Trip back in the 90's

All in all, kudos to you!

P.s. sorry about the "essay"... 

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You Make Stunning Stuff On ArHi :) πŸ˜
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg !! aishu dii, what an update!😍

seriusly dii, this is my favorite update of urs, wow awesome job on all the cgs!πŸ˜›

arhi update is so cool, u made so many cgs and they r all better than each other!😲 i think my favorite is the second one dii, its the best teri meri cg i saw since the sequence came, ur creations r always some of the best!

wow, i luv the ramayan cgs, especially the ASR one !!❀️ its the most beautiful RAMSITA cg u ever made diii, will use it for sure very soon !πŸ˜›

i luv my requests so much !!!😲 hayyyeee, bal ram ji is shooo cuteee !!!☺️ i just luv the baby shooo much, feel like squeezing his cheeks whenever he comes on the screen.πŸ˜† the style of the first one is beautiful diii, and i luv the coloring of the second so much !! its so bright and lively, really one of the most beautiful cgs i have ever seen dii !😲 thank u so much for my requests, they r super duper perfect!

dii, since ur open again, could i plsss request a big avi from u ?😳 u can make it in any coloring or style, but here is the video, and plss cut out all the frames of thunder and the rakshas, i just want bhagwaan vishnu in it releasing the arrows !!😳 thanx a lot dii, and no text is necessary though u can add something if u want. im leaving it to u as ur the expert in this !πŸ˜†
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Request:

I'd like to request a signature :)

Pictures: 

Text: You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a Smooth Criminal

And I'd like, "For Aanya" to be written somewhere! :D

Good luck with requests πŸ€—

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aishhh ... holy CRAP! :|
LOVINGGG the update TO DEATH! 😳

the Ganesha, Sushant nd RiteshGenelia are SOOO beautiful (L)
amazing colouring nd style..! just too good..

ArHi nd Mahadev .. just WAAOOWW!! how more beautiful can they be.. seriously..
all those sggs are SOOO damn BRILLIANTTT <333

nd OMGOSH.. the AmirJuhi avis.. waoooaw .. LOVED both the version! it's just MINDBLOWINGG!!
kya colouring nd texture hai! <33 .. nxt time when you will be open..
IM SOOO gonna req an avi in this style :|

Fabbb wrkkk.. keeep it upp.. updateee soonish tooo :D

Ohh wait.. you areee OpenπŸ˜†..
RESERVED.. btw..may I PLEASE req avis in the AmirJuhi avis STYLE 😳 ..
I hope i can.. Gonna edit in a minute..
EDITED

Link:
Avi1.  1.25 -1.31
Avi2.  1.45 -1.52
Avi3.  1.55 -2.04
Avi4.  2.55 -3.05
Txt: (like how you wrote in the white part of the avi);  jiya ko dheere bhaayo re saibo
also write somewhere very SMALL - for avni

Could you stack them horizontally + vertically, pls

Thankiess..
Hope they are finee.. Can't wait to see them 😳

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 12 years ago