AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 47

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow, amazing update aishu dii!πŸ‘ i just luv all ur creations, especially the mahadev and as ramayan ones, wow! just luv ur work so much!
thanks also for my request dii, it's really so beautiful!😍 i just luv those avis a lot, thanks a bunch!
sorry for such a short comment dii, but very busy with school work right now so can't devote much time for IF !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^^Awww!!!!!!!!!!!! Rupert!
Aishuuu, sooo sorry for my late comments, I can understand if you hate me forever!😭
OMG never! rofl, if people hated me b/c of how late I commented in their shops, I would be on their hit list or something! And how could I hate you in the first place?
I swear, your shop is one of my favorites and it should be my top priority to comment here right after you update, but I have sooo many pending comments on my list to other sigmakers and I haven't gotten to them yet because of my internship...your shop is the first, so I hope that makes up for it.😳
Aww! that's just so sweet of you! And I totally understand! I am way to familiar with that feeling of falling behind on stuff! It's what I live with!! hehe, and best of luck on your internship!
Anyway...this is how I always feel whenever I see your sigs...neat, na?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
dying of laughter! ROFL! Dumbledore, wow. really? my siggies make you feel like that? 

The update on pg. 51 is SO FREAKING FABULOUS!
AWWW Thanks!!!!! :D 
Gosh, how are you so good? I'm so jealous!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I'm seriously shocked that you're not on your 20th shop by now, you should be the most popular sigmaker on IF! You are to me anyway.πŸ˜›
rofl, I'm jealous of your work! and adfjal;dkfj;adkfj that is such a huge compliment! Thank you! You're my favorite siggy maker too!
I just love the ArHi sigs and the mytho ones...the JSK avis are simply heavenly and I love love love the Gurmeet ones you made for me. The Ram-Sati ones as we call themπŸ˜† are sooo cute, but my favorite are the avis you made from his performance at the women achievers awards. The coloring is simply superb, and I LOVE the borders and text. Will keep using them over and over in the future, as I have been. Thanks for making them, hun!
So basically..you love all of them? Aww! Thank you di! Thank you! Thank you!
And the Raam Sati pairing is my favorite! Well, in the case of Guru and Mouni, that is.
I'm so glad you liked those! Thanks a bunch!
Thank you sooo much for my requests as well, I LOVE them! The PV avis are super adorable, and the Gurmina sig is really classy and elegant, but my utmost favorite is the Krishna avis, WOW! I think it's seriously the best creation ever that's been made on that scene. It's so emotional and divine, love it!
No problem! My dukaan is always khulla for you! So glad you liked your requests and thanks for using them for so long! I'm just so totally flattered!
Coming to the latest update, once again I really looove the JSK avis, and the Mahadev sig is divinely gorgeous! I'm a bit iffy about how the CVs are portraying Sati and Shiv's relationship, but all the creations that people make on them are so beautiful that I can't resist but gaze at them for a long long long time!
lol, I'm trying to not pay that much attention to the details. It's not that off track though. At least not as off track as DBSK later got to be. I mean, they're showing the tap and bhakti that Sati went through to attain Shiva. It's just that they're adding a lot of made up things along the way.
The Ram Navami VM is really beautiful, as all your VMs are, and the requests turned out superb! I especially love Swati's sig...the style of it is fab and I just love those pics of Gurmeet in Ramayan, nice blending and coloring! Thanks also for my request, I just LOVE Mayuri in that episode, she's so cute! You always make the requests sooo well, Aishu, great job!
Thank you! I was going to make a longer one, but I couldn't find the full version of the song.
And thanks for liking the Guru and Debi siggs! That means a lot to me! Thank you!

Keep updating, and I can't wait for the next one!πŸ˜›
I will! And I promise, I will have the next one up soon! I already have a bunch of stuff done, thanks to DKDM's new wedding track and all I have to do is finish up your requests!
Will be back with my requests!

pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Here's my first request, Aishu!

Like with the other Gurmeet avis you made me, could you make some avis from this video please, of his latest dance stunt? I swear, this guy loves to dance wherever he gets the chance!πŸ˜†
lol, why shouldn't he? He's a brilliant dancer! :D

You can choose the timings once again, but any four avis from 7:44-9:03, and if possible, could you choose timings that have only Gurmeet in them please? I don't want that weird Nagis girl, lol.
Sure! I'm not  big fan of her either. lol!
Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, stacked both ways please?😳
no problem!
Thanks Aishu! Will be back with my sig request soon...I don't know if I want to do P&P or something else, haven't decided yet, lol.
You're welcome di! And hmm, if it's too much of a pickle, then why not do both?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aishu, here's one of my requests...could I have it in this style please?

Text:
I could easily forgive his pride,
if he had not mortified mine.

Pics:

Req #2 (in any style)

Text:
Elizabeth and Fitzwilliam Darcy
The Master and Mistress of Pemberley
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail

Hey guys! I've created a tumblr! It's actually just so I could comment on other people's stuff, but anyways, here it is. http://aishujskfan.tumblr.com/

Oh, and I apologize for the fact that I have no IPKKND stuff in this update. I will have something the next time. :)

Jai Shri Krishna

OMG! I will love this show forever! Does anyone here have a link to live streaming from Gemini TV? I think the Meghan phase of the show must have started right about now.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

i'm so sorry i have basically nothing to show for the wedding track. I'm so behind!

Stole Vicky's text on the bottom one, but made a typo. It says "banchon" instead of "bacho."
Can't really change that now I guess. Too lazy to remake it.

Saas Bina Sasural

The Office

I've wanted these two to get back together for so long! They're my second favorite couple, after Jim and Pam of course. The last few episodes have been just so great! More siggies coming on these two soon!

Humsafar

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail

For Mina

For Janaki di

I kinda made the first one a bit tumblr-ish, so I made two versions

Horizontally: http://i.minus.com/in8BvHmOB6TSk.gif

Vertically: http://i.minus.com/i3Ijl7JviBq6I.gif

pakhara thumbnail

OPEN

Oh, and please, POST REQUEST HERE! Do not pm me about it. It will most likely be ignored because I hate checking up on my inbox.

RULES FOR REQUESTING A SIGNATURE:

• Maximum number of pics is 8.
  • Provide the text.
  • Tell me if you want a matching icon.
  • If you want it in a particular way, please specify.
  • Decent stuff only (no bad words, kissing, etc).
  • Use your request for at least a day. That's not much.

RULES FOR REQUESTING AVATARS:

• Give me the specific timings.
  • Only youtube videos.
  • A single avi's timing should be no longer than 16 seconds.
  • At a time, only request for five avis.
  • Stacked or not?
  •  If you want text or a particular coloring, please say so.
  • Use avi for atleast 2 days. 

1. Janaki di PG 65 (RESS)
  2. nikitagmc PG 66 (Sushant)
  3. Vicky PG 67 (RESS)
  4. Reeno PG 67 (Humsafar)
  5. Olive PG 67 (RESS)
  6. Nish PG 67 (DKDM)
  7. Mina PG 68 (ASR)
  8. Aisha PG 68 (RESS)
  9. Avnii PG 68 (RESS)
  10. Aishi di PG 73 (IPKKND)

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved it Aishu all the sigs came out beautifulπŸ‘πŸΌ...but my fave has to be the Gurmeet black and white one
pakhara thumbnail
^^Thank you so much Chandni! I'm so glad you liked them!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Aishuuu, I'm actually editing my comment on time! Surprised?

What an elegant update! There, I used a different adjective.πŸ˜† I feel like I'm using the same adjectives all the time, so I'm making it my purpose to use different ones from now on.πŸ˜‰

Seriously, all your sigs are so glamorous!😎 Each one has a distinct quality to it and that's what makes your sigs so special.

This one is my utmost FAVORITE! I think it's your best mytho sig to date. Kritika already looks so simple and divine in these pics, but you made her look absolutely LOVELY, seriously!

The Mahadev one with that kid is another favorite, they both look adorable! It makes me look forward to Ganesh's birth in DkDM, i hope they show some cute father-son moments between him and Shivji.πŸ˜ƒ

The SBS and Humsafar sigs are sooo beautiful, really great job on them!πŸ‘ I love the one with Meghan and his onscreen brothers.

Thank you SO much for my requests! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

This one is just EPIC!😍 The sigs you made of this style have all turned out super duper gorgeous, but I must say that this one with Elizabeth Bennet is the BEST!πŸ˜› No, it's not just because it's my request, I really do love this a LOT!

Both the Elizabeth-Darcy sigs turned out so lovely. I really adore the style of the first one, because it matches with the above Elizabeth one, but I love the second one even better because it has that historical touch to it which is PURRRfect for P&P. Thank you SO much for making these sigs, Aishu, I truly treasure them a LOT!

Awww, the Chidiya Ghar one is adorable!❀️ It's so bright and colorful, and I am amazed at the perfect blending on top. How did you do that? What did you set the feather to in PS? This one is really one of my favorite requests everrr.

And the Gurmeet avis...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Aaah, they are STUNNING! Seriously Aishu, your avis never cease to amaze me, and you just keep getting better. I LOVE the soft coloring of the avis, they really make the video look clearer. Using them all! My sig box looks Aishu-fied right now.πŸ˜† 

Other requests have turned out gorgeous too, I LOVE Mina's first one, amazing coloring.πŸ‘ 

Will edit my request soon, Aishu, though you are probably sick and tired of my requests.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago