Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
^^yess, i felt guilty for not including them in my update
aside from mytho, IPKKND is my favorite show

and of course you can request! added you to the list!
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IPKKND is my current fav show yaar...u know that na?
So, was missing them here!!!
and thanks yaar, will edit with my request tomorrow morning pakka!!!
pakhara thumbnail
SHOP CLOSED
p  l  e  a  s  e    e  d  i  t    y  o  u  r    s  p  o  t  s    s  o  o  n

1. Janaki di pg 65 (RESS)
  2. nikitagmc pg 66 (Sushant)
  3. Vicky pg 67 (RESS)
  4. Reeno pg 67 (Humsafar)
  5. Olive pg 67 (RESS)
  6. Nish pg 67 (DKDM)
  7. Mina pg 68 (ASR)
  8. Aisha pg 68 (RESS)
  9. Avnii pg 68 (RESS)
  10. Preet pg 69 (RESS)
  11. Aishi di pg 73 (IPKKND)

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wowww Aishu Stunning Update...👏👏
EVery Sig looks so Bright and Live...
Loved DKDM Stuff...All of them are georgeous...
U r Huge fan of Meghan Right...??? Your work on his series is terrific,,,Simply Beautiful...👏

Loved the Requests...
Mina Ones are Awesome...The siggies are absolutely positively brilliant. Starting from the coloring and blending; it is PERFECT. The second pic looks like we r actually living it...
OMG My Mayuriii...She is super cuteee yar...😍.,,I can die over her expressions...The siggie came out so Lively and beautiful...Ur coloring giving it an extra bright beautiful effect...cant take my eyes over it...😍

Thanku SO much dear for such beautiful Stuff...U Rockkk.....👏
Edited by Varnita. - 12 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Aishu 🤗 ...thkxxx a lots to add me in your Requested lists ..i 'm so happy right now 😃

I will have  edit  😊 my RQ  in here by tomorrow 

loves olive 
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I edited my request too, Aishu!😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56032759
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aishuuu, I'm actually editing my comment on time! Surprised?

Aww thanks! :D And no, I'm not surprised! You're usually more on time than I am anyways.

What an elegant update! There, I used a different adjective.😆 I feel like I'm using the same adjectives all the time, so I'm making it my purpose to use different ones from now on.😉
ROFL I do the same with your work.
Seriously, all your sigs are so glamorous!😎 Each one has a distinct quality to it and that's what makes your sigs so special.
AWWW THANK YOU!
This one is my utmost FAVORITE! I think it's your best mytho sig to date. Kritika already looks so simple and divine in these pics, but you made her look absolutely LOVELY, seriously!
You really think so? Thanks! I am so glad you liked that style di! Will make more like that one then! Thanks!

The Mahadev one with that kid is another favorite, they both look adorable! It makes me look forward to Ganesh's birth in DkDM, i hope they show some cute father-son moments between him and Shivji.😃
OMG! that scene was adorable! And Shivji was all vairagi and serious the whole time. But now we're seeing the more caring side of him. It was so cute to watch!
And yup! I'm also eager to see the Bal Ganesh phase of the show. But it's going to be much after Parvati's entry, which will probably take a gazillion years, considering the rate at which the show's dragging. I mean, Devi Sati's tale wasn't this long, was it?

The SBS and Humsafar sigs are sooo beautiful, really great job on them!👏 I love the one with Meghan and his onscreen brothers.
Thank you di! I was very inspired by the pics!

Thank you SO much for my requests! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!
Aww! You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome! ROFL
This one is just EPIC!😍 The sigs you made of this style have all turned out super duper gorgeous, but I must say that this one with Elizabeth Bennet is the BEST!😛 No, it's not just because it's my request, I really do love this a LOT!
Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it!
Both the Elizabeth-Darcy sigs turned out so lovely. I really adore the style of the first one, because it matches with the above Elizabeth one, but I love the second one even better because it has that historical touch to it which is PURRRfect for P&P. Thank you SO much for making these sigs, Aishu, I truly treasure them a LOT!
lol, I still don't understand what you mean by historical. but thanks! love you!
Awww, the Chidiya Ghar one is adorable!❤️ It's so bright and colorful, and I am amazed at the perfect blending on top. How did you do that? What did you set the feather to in PS? This one is really one of my favorite requests everrr.
Aww! I was very inspired by tumblr on this one. And um, idk, i just lowered the feather so the edges would look more crisp.

And the Gurmeet avis...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Aaah, they are STUNNING! Seriously Aishu, your avis never cease to amaze me, and you just keep getting better. I LOVE the soft coloring of the avis, they really make the video look clearer. Using them all! My sig box looks Aishu-fied right now.😆 
awww! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you liked them! And I'm so flattered! It's such an honor that you're using my work di! Truly!
Other requests have turned out gorgeous too, I LOVE Mina's first one, amazing coloring.👏 
Thank you! Thank you!
Will edit my request soon, Aishu, though you are probably sick and tired of my requests.😳😆 Aww never!

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Stunning Work Aishu...

Thank you so much!

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pooja-

OMFG ! Aishu your work is beautiful I fall in love more and more each time I see it ! <3 OMG those DKDM ones are gorgeousss ! <3 amazinggg coloringgg love the way you use the blending on the pic s and this is my fav <3 you need to teach me this  very style ! LOL 

http://i.minus.com/iif2hfcIJX4Uf.gif

I love everythinggg keep up the amazinggg work lovee ya ! <3 ❤️

Dude!!!!!! Pooja!!
Are you freakin' kidding me? I learned avi-ing from you! My work comes nowhere close to yours!
But thanks for liking them yaar! You're so sweet!