pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Terenaina

great work

thanks

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Lovely creations Aishu!

I had a request: Could you make me a siggy using the pic below?

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/zainab72/530367_281533738602051_265601633528595_638609_1157921273_n.jpg

Text: Sushant Singh Rajput

Tu Mera Hero!

Thanks in advance! :D

OMG! It's a Sushant request! :D Yeah!
Thanks for requesting! And make sure to reply back here once you get your siggy
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

This is one amazing, gorgeous, superb, Beautiful Update yaar!!! Gosh!! I was staring at the whole update for sometime!!!

This is simply gorgeous and Beautiful!!! I loved the way u have used the texture and superb yaar...just amazing!!! The whole DKDM stuff is gorgeous. I am in love with them yaar. So superb and gorgeous yaar!!!
 Humsafar stuff id the next one in line. Both of them are so gorgeous, beautiful yaar. I loved all the requests too...Everything is amazing yaar. Gurmeet Avi's for Janaki Di are simply gorgeous yaar and also, the last Debina one is beautiful. I simply, loved the siggie style...You are superb with it yaar...Keep on rocking like it always!!!
I want to request but that will be wrong because I am never on time with comments...so willwait for next time!!! All the best for all the requests and Update soon!!!
Take Care!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thanks a whole bunch Preet!
I'm so glad you liked my work and it looks like you mentioned everything! ROFL! How sweet of you!
Thanks!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Really nice work! :)

The Chatturvedi brothers' one was awesome and so were the mythological ones! :)

Thanks a lot for liking them! Means a lot!

Originally posted by: Sano88

All of them are simply gorgeous. No words, seriously.

Thanks so much Sano! Means a lot coming from you, yaar!

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Beautiful Update Aishu
Loved the Shree Krishna and the SBS One's.

Thank you SO much Preeti!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_luna

Beautiful creations Aishu , everything is amazing:)Love how the mytho siggies have turned out. Those are amazing! And good luck with the requests :)

thank you so much priya!
i'm so glad you liked them!
and rofl, looks like i'm gonna need the luck!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

Eeeks OMG!!
OMG! Vicky's commenting in my shop! OMGZZZ!!
Aishu! Girl I don't think anything I say about your update (or creations in general) is enough! You never fail to AMAZE me every single time I see something of yours! πŸ˜ƒ
Your style, colourings, textures...everything is ati sundar chokri! 😳
OMG! Really? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so sweet of you! WOW! I'm seriously flattered cuz i IDOLIZE your work! This really means a lot! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!
I'm biased towards DKDM so I'll comment on them first!
Haila! This sig http://i.imgur.com/IDfn2.png takes my breathe away! I think I remember Shruti saying you used a Marathi aarti for the text! Wow πŸ‘
This was another close fave http://i.imgur.com/jeejX.png
The simplicity is beautiful and so magical! And I LOVED the Namho Narayan and the Sukarn sigs!
Of course! I love that show too! And I know I didn't do full justice to those scenes, cuz that's like impossible, but I'm just so thrilled about the fact that you liked them! Your the master of DKDM siggs, so it's not bad getting approval from the master!
Humsafar sigs are so pretty! Love how you played with the font size on the last one! And that particular shade of yellow is like your trademark! I love it 😎
Aww! Thanks a lot! but seriously though, idk what trademark you're talking of
Mina's ASR requests are GORGEOUS! I can't decide which one I like more :|
Janaki's requests are beautiful too! How is everything so flawless lol! I can't stop staring πŸ˜†
Thanks so much for liking them Vicky! Flattered!

Ok onto my request (I'm gonna be super selfish and ask you if I can request a sig and an avi...pretty please with jalebis on top) :P
OMGZ! NO problems! I did the same to you!
Pics:
http://i.imgur.com/hJkCQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Utg8K.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tHoac.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/v5d0B.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IFrnv.jpg

Text: Sati ke mann mein keval Shiv hai, aur sada Shiv hi rahenge.
could you write a tiny 'for Vicky' somewhere too πŸ€—

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEoeoA5HgHk&feature=plcp&context=C41d0e9eVDvjVQa1PpcFMEKZerqExZyb_Kw02ztEgG1OBcAuR3Hhk%3D
1:56-1:59 and 2:06-2:13...could you merge them into one avi please 😳

I'm leaving the style up to you...anything you make will be FAB, no doubt about it! Thank you so much!

Thanks again for the super sweet comment and for requesting!

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

why are you so fabulous!?
um, i'm not! at least not in comparison with you!

WHY WHY WHY?
exactly. why do you mock me? I'm not!
the update is just so totally amazinggg! <3
k. gotta disagree. but THANK YOU anyways! I appreciate the love!
i LOVE u
love you too!
ur styles, colorings, just blow me away each time... with literally every sig
as you might have already known, THIS is my fav style/coloring/ SIG!
Aww! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
just REALLY amazing! :D
all the other devon k mahadev stuff is fab!
Moni looks beautiful! <3
but the FAWAD MAHIRA siggg 😍
AHHH, u already know how much i LOVEEE them!! ☺️
THANKYOU soo much again! πŸ€—
i LOVE you
oh oh the tej toasty/sbs sigs are AWESOMEEE! <3 :D
Thank you SO much sweets! I'm really glad you liked them! Means the world to me!
Thanks for meetha comment and meetha request! Will get it done soon!

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

Hey Aishu πŸ€— I 'm new face in here ..i 'v  been visited the Avatars & signature   forums since so long ..I 'v  come  in  your shop  suddenly  n see on your amazing work ..I like to say ..your are a amazing creation maker ..i loved  the style of your its amazing ...

Hey Olive! Welcome to my shop!
I'm so glad you liked my work! Thank you!
I have seen on your made siggys avis , icon ..they are  looking great...fabulous work dear πŸ‘ i would want  to see more amazing creation of your ..i 'm looking forward .plz add your pm lists πŸ˜³
Of course! I sent you a friend request as everyone in my friends list gets a pm
Can i  make my requested in  here πŸ˜³...?
Of course you can!

loves olive 

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: nm21

Aishu! Firstly, thank you for the PM lovely.
Oh of course! I hope it wasn't a bother.
Some people don't like being sent a pm every time I update!

Jai Shri Krishna-i Agree, honestly, I was in awe of when I first started watching this programme, it was actually Meghan's acting which drew me in (I think I saw a promo) so mature and realistic and then I found out he'd only just entered the show since Radha's entry was shown the episode after I started watching it. These two are sheer brilliance bearing in mind their age and the understanding required to portray their respective characterers, what was created was flawless and the background scores were so soulful...it really did touch my heart. That said, whatever I'd say about the show is reflected in your creations.

I know! I'm so totally with you! He was totally manmohak, just like Krishna! Watching that show totally changed my life. hehe. It's so nice to find another JSK fan! :D

Whenever you create something on JSK it's always so beautifully created, your love for the show can be seen by your effort <3 This first avi I literally stared at when I came upon it, really wonderful colouring and style, the text content and format is wonderful.

Thank you so much! Your compliments are very sweet! And I guess I put extra effort into my JSK stuff because of what the show means to me. :)

The signature of Radha-Krishna is gorgeous, I particularly love the images you've used. So cute! I can't take away from the colouring and text and background which really does complete this creation. Superb!

Thank you so much Nish! I just learned that sort of animation. I'm so glad you liked it!

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- I always love all your creations, but I'm biased with these since I'm actually in that phase where I am overwhelmed by DKDM.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so nice seeing Shivji's caring and dare I say it, natkhat, side. He was too cute as Jataa

[i'm so sorry i have basically nothing to show for the wedding track. I'm so behind!] Seriously, what are you saying? All of these are amazing and are second to none, the one of the vivah is so stunning that it just makes you eager to see the next update. It'll be worth the wait :) I really adored the Shiv leela, especially since Shivji is known as "bhole naath", to see this side was really endearing and on another note, I was in awe of Mohit Raina's depiction. The "Namonarayan" signature is really sweet, love the subtle design on the bottom and the way in which you've done the text.

Awww! Thanks! lol, I still feel like I need to really catch up. And you're full on right about that! Mohit was so cute as Jataa and the chemistry between him and Mouni was even cuter!
I also loved how they showed Mahadev worshipping Shivji. So sweet!

The "aap shiv ko ab tak" is perfect regarding that mischevious side you've illustrated, love the choice of expression and the style is just so unique. Superb!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it!

Always going to love this style, so vibrant...

AWW thanks a lot!

This is my favourite. Wow...

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Humsafar-I don't watch this show but I seriously encourage you to use these styles in future updates. They're gorgeous! The text format is so unique and of course, forever a fan of your colouring.

I don't watch the show, but it was suggested by Reeno. And once I saw these pics, I couldn't help myself! They're so cute!

Excellent update Aishu! Have to use something, but so undecided given the choice, they're all fab! *Round of applause* xx

THANK YOU! That was really so sweet of you!

P.s. sorry about the essay!

ROFL, i love essays!

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sharona-

amazing update
loving your style

Thank you so much Sharona!

Originally posted by: ankita2804

Aishu dear...

chha gaye yaaraa...

tell me yaar... how can u be soo sooo much good in Siggy making... my godd.. m totally speechless this time... the way you place the pics in a frame is superb... m your fan yaar...
totally rockinggg update...

Aww! Thanks Ankita!
ROFL, that's not true! but thanks for liking my work anyways
means a lot to me!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

hiii aishu diii, so glad u finally updated !! i always luv ur updates so much!
Hi Mina! lol, I know I took a long time! I'm sorry!
And thanks for the enthusiasm! you're too cute!
all ur creations r so nicee dii, so beautiful and divine, but my favorites got to be this ones!
Thank you Mina! That's so sweet of you! I'm really glad that you liked these!

ur cgs r always so nicee dii, don't know how u make them but there is always a simple but divine touch to them, like u give each one so much thought!😲😍 wow !!
Thanks a lot Minzz! I do try to put thought into each sigg, but your words are outright flattery. Hope this won't go to my head, rofl
i also luv my requests a lot dii, thank u so much for them!πŸ€—
Thank you! And you're always welcome to request hun!
this has got to be one of the best ram sita cgs i have seen from as ramayan, can't take my eyes off it !!😍 i am positive that if guru and debii were to see it, they would frame this creation like they framed deepika ji's cg! it's one of those picture perfect moments if u know what i mean!πŸ˜‰ hayyeee, i luv it so much, thanx a lot dii!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
That is a HUGE compliment!

this one is no less !! the blending and coloring in this is so professional and perfect dii, plss u must give me some tips to improve !!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† whenever i see ur cgs of ramayan i feel like i am in treta yug itself, they r that good !!❀️
Aww! Thanks!
But you don't need any tips from me! Your work is so professional as it is!

all other requests r very nicee too !! i luv this one of janu dii's, debi bhabhi looks so cute!πŸ˜†
Thank you! And aren't her expressions just adorable?