Originally posted by: akki-rockstar

u can choose ny 1 pic from each of these 4 jodi... "hum dil de chuke sanam"

"prithvi n sanyogita" "jamnuia and jay" "ram-sita (i'll prefer single ones)"

so is that the same "highly blended" sigg or one separate from that

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Hmm SO I m here...!!! Sorry for the Delay Sweetheart...!!

Well Once again, blown away by all those beautiful siggies and Ais ! I feel like I have become some sort of a broken record when it comes to your work, because I really can't do anything but stare at it πŸ˜†! And if I start complimenting each siggy to as much as I should, then we'll have ourselves a little essay hereπŸ˜†.

Well Well No words for those flawless siggies! They're all so bright, so amazing so georgeous and so perfectly laid out, the text is just awesome, and everything is just perfect !!!!!!!!! Seriously, all your sigs are so glamorous! Each one has a distinct quality to it and that's what making your sigs so special

Thanku So much for such Beautiful Siggies dear...!! Will Use them Soon...!!!I really can never understand your level of siggy-making talent Yar !  
It's magical how you make SO many siggs and they all turn out SO damn good!
I'm not finding any perfect word to describe your talent. Hats off Aishu. Outstanding job πŸ‘
you are gifted siggy maker...!!! Keep Rocking❀️

Varnita 

Welcome to my gallery, Varnita!!

And aww! Thank you so much! It is so nice to be appreciated and your comments are so sugary sweet! I am very glad that you liked my work! Thank you! I swear, I'm like, blushing right now! Hugs!

Aishu

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

You changed your ID😲 And you have tumblr? I go follow you😎

by the by, I saw someone using this: http://i.imgur.com/pMgSr.png and I was like omg it's sooo good! And I was trying to dhoondo the copyright and being the blind person that I am, I didn't see it in the corner. And thennn I decided to clear out my dabba and I got a PM from you and i was like who is this person? Turns out it was youπŸ˜† And then I saw the siggy and I was like 😲😲😲

Omg the Nahadev stuff is sooo goood especially this: http://i.imgur.com/UaldE.png and the animated stuff under it and the Sati siggy under the animated stuff and then the second set of animated stuff sgkjsgks. I don't watch the show but I wish I did just so I could use them☺️ Everything else is amaing too (IPKKND siggy and everything else) but those stood out to me the most

Hey Ravjot! :D Yup! It's me, AishuJSKfan!

And aww! Thanks! It means a lot to me that you've liked that sigg since I myself am such a big fan of your work! Thank you so much!
And lol, the Mahadev stuff came out of my obsession of that show. I guess I make good siggs only when I'm inspired that's why all the other stuff isn't that good. lol

And lol, those IPKKND siggs! You liked those? aldsfjaldkfj;sfj thank you so much!

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Will edit my comment soon, Aishu, I promise.😳

comment whenever you want, di! No hurry!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Aishuu! I am sooo late in replying to your update and changing my request! I am so sorry :(

But I'm here now, right? :D

Anyways, super duper amazing update! You're over Meghan? Really? That's...OMG! I can't believe it! Lol! But anyways, the JSK sig is stunning! The simplicity of it is just <3 Gosh I love the way you did the text all diagonal and on on top of the other. Your ideas are so creative and unique! Awesome job.πŸ‘ 

I am in LOVE w/ all the DKDM stuff. They are all simply stunning! Your avis are crystal clear and gorgeous! The coloring, textures, everything! These are my favorites..seriously, I'm so proud to have a friend who is so freakishly talented on PS πŸ€— 

^ SO PRETTY. SERIOUSLY.

All your tumblr avis are so clear! I can't get over the awesome quality. 😍 They're not sharpened too much at all. Whenever you have time, could you tell me how to sharpen avis on PS? I can't seem to figure it out.

Oh and catch up on IPKKND, it got better! I think, lmfao.
Ohh and the style of these sigs = LOVE.

*Sighs* Why did she have to turn evil? Why did he have to die?

If you're still open, will come back with a request :)
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

so is that the same "highly blended" sigg or one separate from that

sorry yaar..actually for each of those 4 joidis i posted more than 1 pic..so choose which one suits u perfectly...ok...
btwi PMed u 4 more..hope u hv received my pm..
luv u..

-akki(:
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aishu..here's my REQUEST!!
Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_HhAUGifQ
Timing
2:11-2:21
3:28-3:39
3:56-4:03
4:27-4:38
Plz stack it vertically...n
plz Pm me when u're done..thanx alot in adv..
πŸ˜‰
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!.. what an update seriously.. i'm seriously fida on avis.. colouring is just fab. πŸ‘πŸ‘ share some tips with me as well lol
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! I've only just realised you've updated!!

-RES

Only to comment on the BEAUTEEFUL sigs :) My request remains unchanged.

Thank you, love you!

=>>>*Welcome Back!*<<<<=

xxx