AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 8

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! Thank you sooo much! 🤗

My requested siggy is stunning and super gorgeous. My mouth has left wide open. Seriously you are an amazing siggy maker. The coloring, textures, effects.. everything is so damn pretty. I'm not finding any perfect word to describe your talent. Hats off Aish. Outstanding job. 👏

As everyone is commenting here about their requests, I thought I should do the same. Oh btw, you deserve much more praises. Seriously, you are gifted siggy maker. ⭐️
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much guys!!
I'm overwhelmed!!
Let me just walk away for a minute and scream
Thanks a lot!!!!
Will quote all of those super sweet comments soon!
pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aishuuu!!!!

Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank you!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh di!
Thank you for requesting! You know how much I love making siggs for you all and how much of a compliment it is getting your approval!

Thank you SO SO SO SO SO much for my request, I LOVE it!
Awwwieesss!! Thanks!
OMG, the coloring is absolutely fabulous! I would never have conceived of coloring it purple and peach, but you pulled it off so amazingly and the avis look divinely GORGEOUS! Aaaiiieee, thank you so much, I LOVE them! Using them at once, they are shooo cute! Love you for this!
rofl
I wasn't planning on making it purple
I was going for pink, but it just sorta happened.
hehe
I'm tempted to use so many emoticons right now, but I won't since that'd be pretty stupid, me being in your shop and all, lol!
You mock me!! What was with that at the end? Huh?
Take your time with my other request, I know you're working really hard!
Oh, they're done already, do you want me to send them to you, or should I just post them along with the update. I'll probably update today. All I have left to make is the Bappa sigg.

pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Aishuuu! OMG my req <3 You are one brillliant, talented girl! Thank you SO much! Thank youuu! 🤗

rofl!
Janaki di should see this!
All those emoticons!
Hugs to you too!
And thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
So glad you liked the sigg di!
Thanks! Thanks!

pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

OMG! Thank you sooo much! 🤗

My requested siggy is stunning and super gorgeous. My mouth has left wide open. Seriously you are an amazing siggy maker. The coloring, textures, effects.. everything is so damn pretty. I'm not finding any perfect word to describe your talent. Hats off Aish. Outstanding job. 👏

As everyone is commenting here about their requests, I thought I should do the same. Oh btw, you deserve much more praises. Seriously, you are gifted siggy maker. ⭐️

Thank you so much Bidz!

I'm so glad you liked it!
Seriously, it means a whole lot! Really feel appreciated! Thanks!

🤗🤗
Thanks for, firstly, visiting my shop and requesting. I thought this place would be really really really slow at the start, like the last shop was! And thanks for leaving such a sweet comment!
Thank you!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

You're very welcome for the comment, Aishu, you deserved it!

Eeeh! You're done with my other avis too? *gasps*

Post them along with your update, I have no problem with that. But is it okay if I use both the ASR and RSR avis in about 2-3 days? I want to use them at the same time and the ASR ones are so beautiful that I know the RSR ones will be too. Once I complete using a few requests, I will be free to use yours for a very very long time like your creations deserve. *hugs tightly*

Thanks again, Aishu, you're the best!
pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

You're very welcome for the comment, Aishu, you deserved it!

Eeeh! You're done with my other avis too? *gasps*

Post them along with your update, I have no problem with that. But is it okay if I use both the ASR and RSR avis in about 2-3 days? I want to use them at the same time and the ASR ones are so beautiful that I know the RSR ones will be too. Once I complete using a few requests, I will be free to use yours for a very very long time like your creations deserve. *hugs tightly*

Thanks again, Aishu, you're the best!

Awww, well that's just you. You are too sweet!

Yup! I'm so proud of myself!
I actually had the vids downloaded quite a while ago, but had no idea of how to make them because the scene was so cute, and I didn't want to mess it up.

And of course di! Whenever you want!
Thank you!
Naah, you're the best!
Love you!!🤗

pakhara thumbnail

First update in new shop!

Eeepss!!

(small note: some of the avis were really big and imgboot wouldn't take them, so had to upload them to the less reliable min.us)

JSK

big siggy size and circle thing idea credits to ouat tumblr ppl

Used Lola di's PSD

Chidiya Ghar

Bachchan Family

Lol, I know I'm super late.

Once Upon A Time

^^Coloring PSD. Click on it to get to it. Feel free to use. Credit is not necessary, but much appreciated. :D

^^lola di's psd with edits of mine own

RSK

RSR

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

^^actually quite proud of them. Weird! Never really felt that way about my work.

pakhara thumbnail

For Janaki di

For Mina so sorry abt the banner hun. I didn't save the PSD of it and I don't remember exactly what I did to make it like that. Do you want me to have a few more tries at it or would you rather have this one?

For Lola di

For Aishi di

For Bidz

For Pavi

^^ended up looking sort of like Aish's. inspiration from her then.

For Durgavnii hey yaar! I'm so sorry but I forgot how to make that style. I tried my best and tried another style so you can chose which one you like.

For Nena

ToriVDongWook please edit your spot

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RESSS

Okay nevermind, I'm using the mytho avis. They're DIVINE!!! I just can't wait any longer! Ahhh, I miss the Gurmina one now! *weeps* Will def try to put that in as well sometime soon, lol!

Dang, I've gotta save all your avis so that I can use and reuse them whenever I want...I'm definitely going to have some Aishu avis in my sig and/or avi box forever, they're all so PURRRFECT and divine!

I also love Lola's avis, esp the first one, saving that too!