Posted: 12 years ago
Aishu my dhakti bahin 🤗.. its been so so long I came here... Awesome Awesome 👏

Loved JSK and OMG IPKKND 😍😳

For some reason I unable to click the like button Aishu.. But good job 👍🏼
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! aish! smashinggg updatee!
all those stuff are superbbb amazingg.. my favo was def the ispyaarko stuff!
beautiful wrk on them..
also the reqs came out TOOO gooodd!! im telling you.. they are SUPERBBB awesomeee <33
esp the Mytho ones.. waoooww wonderful like anything (L)

nd IEKSSS my request is CHOOO brilliant..😍
It's okay.. i lovee this style tooo.. my fav was def the first 2.. saving.. using it right now..
thankuuu so mchh!!🤗 keep rockinggg :D
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cool job dear !!!

If janu di is ok, can you make these stalked for me ? I like this as a vdo avi more.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ I'm fine with it, dear, all my requests are always free for use!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update Aishu, i'm always in love with your styles. They are amazing :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OHLorddd!!! 
This is the mostt mostt mosttt amazingg update everrr!!! 😳
🤗
ufff i LOVEE everythinggg!
OMFGGG
god, remind me 2 b backk, k?!
AND OPENNN UP FOR REQSS!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aishuuu, till I edit my comment, I just want to thank you for ALL my requests first!
Seriously, thank you SO SO SO SO SO much for putting up with my demands and producing such beautiful creations every time I asked you, you're seriously spoiling me! You don't know how good it feels to have an amazing, professional sigmaker who's a mytho fan, because we can get so many beautiful stuff from you so frequently. Usually, the professional ones are all non-mytho obsessives so it's rare that we get such amazing mytho creations from them, lol! But with you being such an ardent mytho fan yourself, we finally have someone to depend on 24/7!
I just ADORE all my requests! The very initial Mayuri ones are your BEST coloring by far in my opinion. The pink and peach go so well together and you chose the best moments to avify. Just love them to bits and will def use again once my siggie box has space.
The Gurmina Kolaveri Di avi is by far one of my most FAVORITE creations everrr! I just love it so much and the coloring and effects go so well with the moment.
The ASR/RSR Negchaar ones are SO SO SO SO SO SO SO freaking divine, can't stop gazing at them! The coloring for both are so perfect and I just LOVE how the RSR ones are so bright and cheerful, whereas the ASR ones are so soft and soothing. Both are simply magical and I'm going to keep them in my siggie box FOREVER!
Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gorgeous update Aishu
all the sigs are looking really beautiful
n all the avis are looking amazing
u proved so much n ur coloring n blending is just fab
keep up the great work
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! Aishu honey!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲
RESSS
rockon2969 thumbnail
awsome work aishu... its really worth watching... superb...